Flash discussion.

I tried Anubis, Hades, and Cygnus; none of them look like they'd be any good with Flash. Hades and Cygnus are too circular, and Anubis' weight is focused in the wrong places.
Ok so here we have 2 clear wheels. Imo they look ok.

Chimera:
I definitely like chimera. It lines up very nicely.

Dragonis:
Not a huge fan of it. Its pretty circular, but reveals the side.
Eh, neither of them look too great. Too tall.
Soo, I tried making a wall against Flash. And it came up positive. Wink

Equipment used:
- Attack Stadium
- BeyLauncher
- Grip
- Standard Testing
- RF - Lightly Used
- RS - Lightly Used

MF-H Flash Escolpio GB145RF (Attack) VS MF-H Death Aquario BD145RS (Defense)
FE: 3 Wins (3 KO)
DA: 17 Wins (4 KO, 13 OS)

Death Aquario Win Percentage:
85%
How long have you had that flash? Flash wears down very quickly. It may be the wear on flash.

See my pictures above and look on the side, it is pretty blunt.....

Eventually it will get to the point that it has trouble ko'ing duo bd145cs.
Interesting...
BTW you type RS instead of RF.
Could you test the flash combo against MF-H Death Aquario 90RS? (85RS scrapes on Death)
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:55 PM)Meow! Wrote: How long have you had that flash? Flash wears down very quickly. It may be the wear on flash.

See my pictures above and look on the side, it is pretty blunt.....

Eventually it will get to the point that it has trouble ko'ing duo bd145cs.

1 Month-ish.

But I barely use it. And, it can still KO Duo BD145 a lot.

(Apr. 15, 2012  2:55 PM)Bleik Wrote: Interesting...
BTW you type RS instead of RF.
Could you test the flash combo against MF-H Death Aquario 90RS? (85RS scrapes on Death)

Equipment used:
- Attack Stadium
- BeyLauncher
- Grip
- Standard Testing
- RF - Lightly Used
- RS - Lightly Used

MF-H Flash Escolpio GB145RF (Attack) VS MF-H Death Aquario 90RS (Defense)
FE: 2/20 (2 KO)
DA: 18/20 (5 KO, 13 OS)

Death Aquario Win Percentage: 90%

Pretty good combo! Though it bashed the Clear Wheel a lot. aha
What mode is Death in? Sorry if I just missed it in your post.
(Apr. 15, 2012  3:29 PM)Imperial Wrote: What mode is Death in? Sorry if I just missed it in your post.

Sorry, forgot to add to the post.

It's in Defense.
Thanks for the tests Cannon!
My MF Flash Giraffe GB145RF gets decent results (like 12-8) against MF-H Death Cancer 90RS (not aquario). I'm not sure why and I dont know its condition because I bought it used, on its own.
MF-H Flash Orion GB145RF (Attack) vs. MF-H Death Aquario BD145RS (Defense)
Standard Procedure
RS - Brand New/Never Used
RF - Slight Worn/Near Prime

FO: 17 Wins (16 KO, 1 OS)
DA: 3 Wins (0 KO, 3 OS)

Flash Orion's OS was from RS's bad balance on BD145, causing it to scrape horribly, and yeah, got OSed. Flash Orion had close to no problem with KOing this combination...so please, provide us with Benchmark Testing.
If you can control Variares, then MF-H Variares R145RF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS.

As for 90RS, that's no surprise whatsoever. It's GB145 against 90...yeah..close results, if not better, would be made with Duo and Scythe. Try S130 against it.
For benchmarking he'd have to use the flash combo he used - seeing as we know how good flash is, it comes down to skill with flash now, not skill with attackers in general. Variares and Flash both have very different "feels" to them, too.

As for 90, basically as you said, GB145 is one of the worst tracks to be facing that combo with. H145 provides some smash but generally I prefer something lower than 145 just for that reason.
I've tested it twice; but comes up with very similar results ... what could be the problem? Is it the Flash Wheel?

And, the combo was recommended from Janstarblast ...
Please give us some benchmark testing before we assume anything, it will show us how your Flash wheel does, how well you are with it, and etc.
I still think its his flash, could you by chance provide us with a picture of the side of your flash? The long way. Even the slightest use, wears flash down quickly.
could you perhaps test UW145 offencively?
Ehh, UW145 is 3-sided, whereas Flash is 2-sided, but I guess it could be worth a try.
I actually want to see W145 on flash.I don't know if it will work,but we mIght as well try.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Fla...D-D-Zero-G
Did some testing on Flash here.
I know I just got here but, I have seen videos from thgrabbagofallthings on youtube, hes got a Flash Lynx that KOs MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
Maybe you should read this thread...even just a weeee bit.
That is nothing special whatsoever.
I have problems KOing Diablo Kerbecs bd145rs could someone test? I will post mine up ASAP
Make sure that you add a benchmark test along with it, just in case there are any problems with you or your Flash wheel.
Throughout all the tests I've seen, it does best with S130 and GB145.
Thanks for that totally unnecessary piece of information. Really appreciated. :\ Also, CH120/D125/S130/GB145/AD145 are the preferred/most popular tracks on Flash, however between those tracks, it tends to be personal preference, just like how i find H145 to be the best for Flash, no idea why, but i get the best performance with Flash on H145. My opinion.