3. 3:02
  4. 3:56
  5. 3:42

Random Testing: 230D VS F230D

VS Stamina

VS Defense

VS Attack

Benchmark Tests - Flash:

.... Looks like Flash is on my next Buying List?

Wpardin's tests:

F230 Testing.

Equiptment:
BeyLauncher
BeyLauncher L
BeyLauncher Suspension x2
MFB Attack Stadium

Solo Spin Testing:

MF-H Phantom Cygnus 230D
3:59
4:14
4:00
4:05
4:07

MF-H Phantom Cygnus F230D
3:46
4:11
3:02
3:56
3:42

Random Testing: 230D VS F230D
Spoiler (Click to View)

VS Stamina
Spoiler (Click to View)
MF-H Duo Cancer F230D VS MF-H Phantom Cygnus W145SD
MF-H Duo Cancer F230D: 0 Wins
MF-H Phantom Cygnus W145SD: 10 Wins (10 OS)
Ties Redone: 1
F230 Win Rate: 0%
MSF Gryph Orojya 230D VS MSF Gryph Orojya F230D
MSF Gryph Orojya 230D: 17 Wins (16 OS, 1 KO)
MSF Gryph Orojya F230D: 3 Wins (1 OS, 2 KO)
Ties Redone: 0
Thank you for the test! Smile

So, the F230 is a bad track, right?
(Nov. 22, 2012  10:11 AM)terzinaccio Wrote: Thank you for the test! Smile

So, the F230 is a bad track, right?

Not necessarily. I was quite suprised with testing it against Duo.

EDIT: I'll upload some more tests up soon, since I accidentally pressed Post Thread before I could finish the tests.

EDIT #2: Posted the tests!

"MF-H Duo Cygnus BD145RB VS MF-H Flash Escolpio S130RF
MF-H Duo Cygnus BD145RB: 0 Wins
MF-H Flash Escolpio S130RF: 10 Wins (10 KO)
Ties Redone: 0
Flash Win Rate: 0%" I think you mean either Flash WR: 100%, or the rsults are in the wrong place. (it's in the benchmark test)

How did it fare against Lefties?
Hmm I might hold up trying to get F230 can anybody test Death F230BWD/WD/EWD
Maybe have it with WD (Although this is probably not possible, just curious.)
Meh... seems terrible so far. If only it had a bearing. Thanks for the tests.Could you try it with Duo and MB please?
(Nov. 22, 2012  1:19 PM)Zero X Wrote: Hmm I might hold up trying to get F230 can anybody test Death F230BWD/WD/EWD

Will test tomorrow.

(Nov. 22, 2012  2:01 PM)InfinityBlader Wrote: how about testing it with AS Smile To make a BGrin with more defense

I have no clue what you are talking about.

EDIT: Oh, Around Sharp. I don't have it. To be honest, I don't care about Sol Blaze, and is really why I don't want to bother purchasing it.

(Nov. 22, 2012  5:13 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Meh... seems terrible so far. If only it had a bearing. Thanks for the tests.Could you try it with Duo and MB please?

Will test tomorrow.

Hm, I tested MF-H Duo Hades (Random) F230CS, and it did not do too well. It lost several times to an insanely worn out VariAres (like a year), and a Hasbro VariAres..
He was saying to put AS on it to try to make a B:D that can't be KO'd by the gentle breeze.

Anyways, these tests are saddening. I was really expecting more out of it. Can you do some defense testing? I'd like to see comparisons between MF-H Duo (Stamina Mode) Aquario 230RS and F230RS against whichever Flash combo you think wil do its best against it.

Thanks for the tests Cannon!
Maybe this just needs to be broken into like AS...?
I've had it for a few weeks now.. It's performance is still the same.

I tried taking it out, and putting it back together. It sorta differs, but reverts back to squaking etc. after.
My AS squeaked some when it was new, but I wore it in by twisting it a lot with my fingers. Now, it doesn't make any noise, and it's "A" portion feels like it moves a lot more freely...

Just a suggestion (I so badly want this part, lol).
Updated OP with more test results! (VS Stamina Section).
Wow! Great results with MB!
I have personally seen some decent potential with F230FB. When I was doing some informal tests with attack combos that used F230, I noticed that while it is aggressive (mainly while in a flower pattern) the movement slows down and speeds up, then slows down and speeds up, etc., kind of pendulum-like. FB seems to compliment this movement very well.
Kind of surprised with the results. We just got it. To me it seems like throw a WD or EWD on it and it's a 230 version of B: D. I know a lot of bladers on here stay away from WDs on 230 tracks. but if you have time can you test WD/EWD/W2D.
Another thing I've seen primarily with the TH170 for tall tracks, in MI metagame (which Jesse has told me is totally wack) try the RDF keeps it up right and with the bearing drive in the F230 the rubber might have less effect countering the stamina.
@BladerPegasis, not like that at all. However, that was really cool, I have never seen that! Lol.

I just say pendulum because as its making the flower pattern it tends to go fast through one "petal"then slow through another, then fast through the next, etc. Pendulum was the best thing I could think of that speeds up and slows down over and over.
I think I will just contribute to F230 tests:

Equipments:
BB-10
Launcher Red Mars with Launcher Grip x 2

MF-L Phantom Cancer F230CF vs MSF-M Killerken Dragooon B : D
alternate launch, Dragooon shot first. Dragooon straight shot, Phantom tornado stall.
Phantom Cancer 18 (2KO, 16OS) vs Killerken Dragooon 2 (2KO)

MF-M Duo Cygnus F230CF vs MSF-M Killerken Dragooon B : D
alternate shot, Dragooon shot first. Dragooon straight shot, Duo tornado stall.
Duo Cygnus 18 (all OS) vs Killerken Dragooon 2 (all OS)

To use these combos, you need to tornado stall using around 80% power or else it might self KO since CF is very aggresive. The 2 times Duo lost were because I launched it too weak. the KOs that happened when using Phantom were because of recoil. The reason I used CF is for LAD. CF can make the bey upright even when it has stopped moving but the metal wheel is still spinning.
Those are great results.

Brb, grabbing an F230.
Thanks wpardin, much appreciated here! Smile
FYI, it is not an attack combo eventhough it uses CF as bottom. It is a tornado staller meant to win by OS. So,that combo only works with CF because CF will always make this combo stand upright at the end of the battle while the metal wheel is still spinning.
epiphany: Bearing drive Grip base Zero-G version.
F230 + RB, RS, RSF and add some great defense.
New school meets old school.
Everybody has been looking for strictly stamina. the fact you can put a rubber defensive tip down there is priceless!
Whoa, CF and F230 is next on my buying list! Just wondering, does that tornado stalling combo work with GCF? I'm expecting it will.