Beyblade Collection

(Nov. 12, 2011  11:34 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Nice one Poseidon!!! Those are very beautiful XD specially the Uriel 2...lol

Hahaha, thanks; that one isn't actually the one I bought from you lol XD
(Nov. 12, 2011  1:42 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  10:29 PM)Poseidon Wrote: My collection
I have carp load of MFB but i already made a video for them. I have loads more coming aswell so im fairly happy/.

Update XD.
Wow that is just.... wow! Great collection! Nice Galeon considering that I can't find them on ebay
Very nice stuff Poseidon, you got a very nice collection of beys on your hands!! Grin keep up the good collecting!! Grin
Your images don't work, and a new tab redirects me to making a Google account...
There, 50 Beyblades, do I get a Rose Gold Face now?

EDIT: Thanks for the Face!
Here is my beyblade collection with a video. Rose Gold Face Please.

PS 60 beys.
I am not selling any!
Ps thank you for the rose gold! Eee
(May. 17, 2011  10:29 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: This is my small collection Smile
Updated Oct 16, 2011

My Wall
Left Side Complete
Top Left
Bottom Left
Right Side Complete
Top Right
Bottom Right
Transforming Beyblade
Dragoon GT Tournament Prize Gold, Silver and Bronze
Dragoon MS Tournament Prize Gold, Silver and Baby Blue

Wou.. All those yours? How much money did you spent to get all of them? At my country, there only limited number of Beyblade which sold at local store. When I need to buy a new Beyblade for my collection, I need to find it on the internet and cost for each is bit expensive. I can't spend lots of money just for my hobby. Even I had been grown up now, I'm still love Beyblade.
^ please don't quote anything under a month old. But, it's BEYblade.
|
(Nov. 19, 2011  12:03 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  8:31 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  1:42 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Update XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vv5h16JMYs
Heres some of my MFB, i have a few more, butthats mostly them XD

Even more carp :

Wow, that's seriously good stuff Poseidon. I like that Red Dranzer V2. Smile
(Nov. 24, 2011  4:35 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: ^ please don't quote anything over a month old. But, it's BEYblade.
|

Fixed.

What you said was just silly Tongue_out_wink
(Nov. 24, 2011  4:35 PM)Phoenix Inferno Wrote: ^ please don't quote anything under a month old. But, it's BEYblade.
|

I know those are beyblade collection. I just miss-type them. Everything are fixed now. My apology.
Woah, Nice beys, especially the Takara Gabriel (and you don't see Uriel 1/Wolborg 3 every day either, mine is in nowhere near that condition). Dark Dragoon is awesome too.
Hah, thanks!
You should post those beys you got from Dusty! Awesome right?
(Nov. 30, 2011  10:12 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Hah, thanks!
You should post those beys you got from Dusty! Awesome right?

Waiting till the last parts of my recent purchases arrive, so I can do it all at once.
(Nov. 30, 2011  10:10 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: My current plastic collection and some of my MFB
Way more plastics in Surface....);

Oh man very nice beys!!! Grin keep up the good collecting bro!! Oh an BTW don't worry I'll be doing my collection update photos and posting them here for you since you seem like you really want to see them?! Haha!! ;p
(Nov. 30, 2011  7:13 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: *Ahem*uh....no Tongue_out
jkes Wanna see Gasp

Haha ok then I want take the pic's after all ahahah JK!! ;p yeah I'll get the pic's ones I get in all my Orders and stuff! Wink
so far i have:
Meteo L-Drago(Triple Battle Set)
Storm Pegasus
Legend Cyber Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus(Triple Battle Set)
but i'm looking forward to buy more beyblades.PS:i have one plastic beyblade too but i can't remember his name i received when i was like 6 years old...