Beyblade Collection

(Oct. 30, 2011  12:11 AM)Evolution Wrote: Poseidon man when are you getting the rest of your beys so you can post them too..?!
My stuff from dusty should have came ages ago, and my YJA lot got shipped yesterday so yeah.

(Oct. 30, 2011  12:12 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: ok who here has more than 100 beyblades in total?

At one had point I had more than 130 plastics, but I got rid of my doubles. I do still though.
No worries JR, my dads a lawyer.
So Dan, let's say we split 1/2 if I give the location? XD
(Oct. 30, 2011  12:12 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: ok who here has more than 100 beyblades in total?

I've got more than 200 (Plastics,HMSs,MFs),but are still arriving so it's not the moment to do pics for this Thread Eee
Quote:ok who here has more than 100 beyblades in total?
I have around 250(Plastics,HMS,MFB's) My HMS and a few plastics are lost at the moment yah moving and all...
Here are the photos of my 'current' HWS collection - FINALLY!! XD
I made it to my parents' house so I managed to get my older HWS and put them together with my new ones and took some group photos Stupid

I'll have photos of my 'current' plastics soon - they're high up in my parents' house - in the one of the high closets XD
Wow! Congrats! Your beys are really beautiful Smile
(Nov. 10, 2011  9:32 PM)Dont Believe Me Wrote: Galaxy aries and Gravity bull Pinching_eyes[/font]

What?
I've reached it! 50 Beys! Exactly!

Rose Gold Face Please!
I'm not sure those electric ones count..?
LOL i was going to say that Dan :> . But nice set up !
Actually, the "Tornado Battlers" are not even Beyblades either, they are not even legal in Hasbro events.
(Nov. 10, 2011  3:02 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: Here are the photos of my 'current' HWS collection - FINALLY!! XD
I made it to my parents' house so I managed to get my older HWS and put them together with my new ones and took some group photos Stupid

I'll have photos of my 'current' plastics soon - they're high up in my parents' house - in the one of the high closets XD
Here are now photos of the 2nd part of my collection - Plastics ^^
Some of them don't have their weight discs though

I have a 2nd Salamlion but the screw won't hold so its in my tool box.

So in total I have 43 Beyblades (HWS and Plastics together) - this excludes the Electronic V2 Driger and Draciel - their AR are in the toolbox as well Tongue_out

Nice Venusian G.. Grin..those V2's are also looks pretty..
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:06 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Nice Venusian G.. Grin..those V2's are also looks pretty..
Thanks. It's the only G beyblade I have (until I get my Driger G from one of the members here - who I going to buy it for me - I paid for it - because I don't have paypal and my credit card is under parental surveillance) XD

Draciel V2 has lost one of it's Fin Protectors, Driger V2 is fine, though the stickers are a bit dark - I kept it outside for too long XD
(Oct. 29, 2011  10:29 PM)Poseidon Wrote: My collection
I have carp load of MFB but i already made a video for them. I have loads more coming aswell so im fairly happy/.

That, my friend, is quite impressive.
Nice collection! We should have another plastics tourney in Perth some time....

I must remember to post my plastics once everything actually gets here.
(Nov. 12, 2011  1:49 AM)th!nk Wrote: Nice collection! We should have another plastics tourney in Perth some time....

I must remember to post my plastics once everything actually gets here.
I would love to bring some of my plastics for the tourney but I don't want the to be destroyed like what happened to some of my blades already...

Maybe I should bring my Master Dragoon since it's hasbro and it's a Top Tier AR Eee
Buy a couple of beys soecifically to use in tourneys or something, keep the rest as collectors items.
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:51 AM)th!nk Wrote: Buy a couple of beys soecifically to use in tourneys or something, keep the rest as collectors items.
That's easy for you to say...I want to get another Driger V2 or a Driger S or something but it's ridiculously expensiveCrying

I could bring my spares - Draciel, Seaborg or Master Dranzer - Haves 2 of them Eee
Yeah, true... I honestly just want really good competition, ahah.

As for those beys, if you are just after ones for competition, buy them used/out of box or whatever, it's way cheaper? :3
Nice one Poseidon!!! Those are very beautiful XD specially the Uriel 2...lol
(Nov. 12, 2011  1:42 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  10:29 PM)Poseidon Wrote: My collection
I have carp load of MFB but i already made a video for them. I have loads more coming aswell so im fairly happy/.

Update XD.

Poseidon strikes again! Nice collection!