[Product]  Berserker Byakko/Whiger 125S - Officially unreleased Zero-G Beyblade ...

I'm so glad it's called Byakko, it's a much cooler name than Whiger.
I think would've liked Whiger since it sounds like Driger, but Byakko sounds cool too!Smile
does anybody think Berserker byakko will come out in stores?
(Nov. 27, 2013  2:19 AM)SethJonezz Wrote: does anybody think this bey will come out in stores?

dude this thread was made because we think it might be released almost everyone here thinks that.
good because after i saw that episode i was like I MUST HAVE THAT!!! It would be super dope if hasbro releases byakko along with Genbull and Pegasus
It's gonna be dope, Genbull and Pegasis are already confirmed for release, but Whiger/Byakko could probably be released around... BeyDays???
It will be released with wave 4 with archer wyvern, guardian garudas, and phantom wolf most likely.
I Have No Idea Whatsoever If This Been Posted But You Guys Should Check Out This!
This Is Possibly A Sign That Hasbro's Releasing Berserker Byakko Smile
There's no way in they won't release it now after showing that.

Hell. Yes.
(Nov. 29, 2013  11:55 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I Have No Idea Whatsoever If This Been Posted But You Guys Should Check Out This!
Byakko looks pretty badass. At this point, I'd say there's a 90% chance they'll release it.
Hasbro has mad a bey warrior of it.
(Dec. 01, 2013  8:18 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2013  11:55 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I Have No Idea Whatsoever If This Been Posted But You Guys Should Check Out This!
Byakko looks pretty badass. At this point, I'd say there's a 90% chance they'll release it.
I Know! It's Great! I'm Guessing Takara Would Probably End Up Releasing This Before Hasbro Tongue_out

(Dec. 01, 2013  11:05 PM)Shadowgaze Wrote: Hasbro has mad a bey warrior of it.
I Realized That A While Back! Here's Me In Walmart:
Me: (Hums To Myself Across The Isle) Duhduhduhduh... (2 Seconds Later) Looks At Beywarrior And Jawdrops Gasp
(Dec. 01, 2013  11:06 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I Know! It's Great! I'm Guessing Takara Would Probably End Up Releasing This Before Hasbro Tongue_out
I don't think Takara is going to release it; at least, not to the general public. The time for releasing Beyblades from Zero G has come & gone in Japan & the episodes that Byakko was in weren't aired on TV over there. Sonokong is another story...though I'm not sure they'll be releasing it either.
(Dec. 01, 2013  11:51 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2013  11:06 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I Know! It's Great! I'm Guessing Takara Would Probably End Up Releasing This Before Hasbro Tongue_out
I don't think Takara is going to release it; at least, not to the general public. The time for releasing Beyblades from Zero G has come & gone in Japan & the episodes that Byakko was in weren't aired on TV over there. Sonokong is another story...though I'm not sure they'll be releasing it either.
I doubt it. Now that they have Top Plate, until a new Beyblade Series is released, I don't think they'll have anything to do with the brand.
They did air Japan's unreleased Zero G episodes though, I thought. At this point it's probably pretty unlikely since they do have their hands full with Top Plate, but I wouldn't be surprised if they released the Beyblades from the unaired episodes anyway.
(Dec. 02, 2013  1:55 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: They did air Japan's unreleased Zero G episodes though, I thought. At this point it's probably pretty unlikely since they do have their hands full with Top Plate, but I wouldn't be surprised if they released the Beyblades from the unaired episodes anyway.

They did air them, but according to Armir, they stopped all B-Daman and Beyblade events, only having Top Plate.

Its been so long, I doubt they'll do it, considering Genbull hasn't been released by Sonokong (yet?).
I have a feeling the chrome wheel will hav great synergy with Pheonic :3
(Dec. 01, 2013  11:06 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2013  8:18 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
I Know! It's Great! I'm Guessing Takara Would Probably End Up Releasing This Before Hasbro Tongue_out

(Dec. 01, 2013  11:05 PM)Shadowgaze Wrote: Hasbro has mad a bey warrior of it.
I Realized That A While Back! Here's Me In Walmart:
Me: (Hums To Myself Across The Isle) Duhduhduhduh... (2 Seconds Later) Looks At Beywarrior And Jawdrops Gasp

the only reason TT would even try to sneak this bey before hasbro after seeing that video of it would be to take the credit for it... I mean think about it TT hasn't made any signs of a new season or series other than rumors, the bey tournaments, and the new video game
Take credit for it? Who do you think Hasbro mostly likely got the molds for Byakko and the others from?
Tri you do have a point there.

(Dec. 02, 2013  3:51 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I have a feeling the chrome wheel will hav great synergy with Pheonic :3

I could see where you are going with that but I believe that TT had plans to have all 4 remakes of the Plastic gens to Sync good with each other but thats just my theory... I mean Wyvanng goes great with Genbull so perhaps Byakko would go great with Garudas.

But either way I do see where you are going with that how both are 3 bladed but we'll just have to see when and if it does come out
(Dec. 02, 2013  5:24 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Tri you do have a point there.

(Dec. 02, 2013  3:51 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: I have a feeling the chrome wheel will hav great synergy with Pheonic :3

I could see where you are going with that but I believe that TT had plans to have all 4 remakes of the Plastic gens to Sync good with each other but thats just my theory... I mean Wyvanng goes great with Genbull so perhaps Byakko would go great with Garudas.

But either way I do see where you are going with that how both are 3 bladed but we'll just have to see when and if it does come out
I hear what you're saying, we'll see when and if it does get released.
Wondering if that change to WSF is for the game, considering in Evolution, Orion TR145 rather than 145, etc.
Well, it'd certainly be an improvement. Man I really hope this gets manufactured, that chrome wheel is awesome...
Looks fantastic :3 #attack
The chrome wheel reminds me of hopper attack/Einstein MS's AR Joyful_3