[Product]  Berserker Byakko/Whiger 125S - Officially unreleased Zero-G Beyblade ...

(Jul. 09, 2013  10:29 PM)ring1098 Wrote: Berserker Byakko, huh? Definitely on my list of beyblades to get! if it gets released of course. I really hope Hasbro releases Byakko and Garuda!

Yeah, we're pretty sure they are. We've already confirmed they're releasing a Beywarrior of Byakko and probably Garudas in the future, which means we're almost positive They'll release the actual beys.
That is a very odd name selection ... There was no logic in Hasbro choosing that.

But hey, I was completely correct that they would release this Beyblade. This is really awesome.
(Jul. 10, 2013  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is a very odd name selection ... There was no logic in Hasbro choosing that.

But hey, I was completely correct that they would release this Beyblade. This is really awesome.

And you doubted me.. Smile LOL I'm just happy that some part of the bey in general will be released for hasbro!! Smile
Byakko now, that's an interesting name... Really surprised hasbro would give such a foreign sounding name

Edit: lpegasusblader: where do you keep getting these photos?
Although Zurafa hasn't stirred up media backlash, it's nice to see culture in Hasbro's Beyblade production.
I know I'm basically reiterating what everyone else has said, but Byakko does look really cool. I imagine it would at least be decent for Attack, and I'm glad it's getting released.

But really, 125S/SF? They gave Dragooon, "Dranzer", and "Draciel" brand new parts, but not "Driger"?
(Jul. 17, 2013  9:56 PM)Time Wrote: Edit: lpegasusblader: where do you keep getting these photos?

They appear on the updated BeybladeBattles.com site.

(Jul. 18, 2013  2:31 AM)Wombat Wrote: But really, 125S/SF? They gave Dragooon, "Dranzer", and "Draciel" brand new parts, but not "Driger"?

Dragoon is apparently incarnated in Wyvang, not in Dragooon. Captain Arrow owns Wyvang, and he relatively resembles Takao. Wyvang has reused parts as well.
Sometimes I wonder why Takara tomy even made dragooon and why they had the name be even closely be similar to dragoon.
(Jul. 18, 2013  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2013  9:56 PM)Time Wrote: Edit: lpegasusblader: where do you keep getting these photos?
They appear on the updated BeybladeBattles.com site.

I'm 100% sure they don't appear on the BeybladeBattles.com site and never have Confused

The only one that appears is this one, and it doesn't match any of the ones previously posted.

(Jul. 10, 2013  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is a very odd name selection ... There was no logic in Hasbro choosing that.

I wouldn't really say it's odd. Byakko is "White Tiger", which is exactly what it is. Furthermore, Hasbro have been using basic names like that. For example, Orochi.
That looks Beast!!Grin
Wait, even though the white tiger of the west is wind element, if it really has berserker it should be earth element.
Guys they just rebuilt the beyblade battles website check it out!
(Jul. 18, 2013  12:22 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Guys they just rebuilt the beyblade battles website check it out!

That belongs more in the Hasbro General thread, not here...
~ Sorry, wrong topic... oh man -.-'

But it is nice to know that there will be a updated version of Driger, that's cool Smile
I can't wait to get this!
(Jul. 18, 2013  3:02 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Sometimes I wonder why Takara tomy even made dragooon and why they had the name be even closely be similar to dragoon.

I believe that the term Dragoon exists in mythology. Think Panzer Dragoon.
Oh k thanks
hasbro will release it if you go to the beyblade site for hasbro and look at the th zero-g characters I saw it face on the bladers profile
(Jul. 28, 2013  8:10 AM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: hasbro will release it if you go to the beyblade site for hasbro and look at the th zero-g characters I saw it face on the bladers profile

Yes, we know. It is quite close to a certainty.
I think it's berserker byakko 125/130 jb/jsb
(Aug. 04, 2013  3:57 AM)FLASH SGTO Wrote: I think it's berserker byakko 125/130 jb/jsb

Have you seen all the pictures we saw in this topic ?
So Kai-v when is it coming out
Berserker byakko 125S
She doesn't know, otherwise she would've told us.
We should make it with a blue/red attack the stadium with guardian Garuda TR145PC Berserker byakko 125S with two black ripcord a and a 1 silver launch grip and 1 gold launch grip
What are you talking about? "We" the WBO arent making the product...