worst special moves on beyblade

Dark Bull's upercutt it seemed powerfull but it always fails at hitting its target or at least making them get a stadium out
(Aug. 21, 2011  2:43 AM)beyblader05 Wrote: How about Infinate Assault (Storm Aquario)

Hmmm. I like the way that move looks, but I just wish Hikaru had been able to swap that Light Wheel for a Storm wheel...
The worst move was when ten people with light beys gang up on Ginga and they use the useless special move "All Attack."
Flame Libra/Storm Aquario
Your special move is............SAND?
all of earth virgos special moves
(Mar. 03, 2011  3:42 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Is this a good thread? Not that I care, but I'll post any ways.

I'll to say Cyber Pegasis star blast attack, but then again it's not his move..........
you can kick rocks with that.HIBIRE.

I never saw the point of Hades Drive. If he set's the stadium on fire, He'll be effected too. and, as Gingka said in metal fusion: "I like my bath water hot!"
@dyingwilltsuana Dont quote year old posts. Is this for ones that do the least of the ones you think are the lamest? Least effective would probably be Draicels metal ball defenser or whatever it was called. I dont even think it did anything except well, defend. Lamest would be star booster. Its basically star blast (already dumb) except with a dumber name.
actually, star booster has much more power than starblast. that's why he changed the name.
So pegasus got heavier when it evolved so it fell faster...i see no reason to give it an even dumber name then before just because of that.
It uses it's power and its weight to fall. Galaxy had much much more power than Storm. it's center of balance also lower which slightly increases falling power. however, more weight does not increase falling speed. just power.
I Think Cyber Pegasis Cyber Star Blast Attack Is The Worst
all the beywheels special moves
Have you even seen then? They sure as heck are better than some mfb ones.
Well, ain't it obvious? MFB DJ's spedial move, DJ Crossfader! It didn't do anything.
(Sep. 29, 2012  4:03 AM)beybladeDX Wrote: i think the worst special move is Dark Bull

Bull Upper! lmao it had a bad name, but was kind of effective actually...
I really liked Hikaru's Infinity Wave at first, but once Ginga started to see through it, it became totally useless. I'd have to go with that & Masamune's Lightning Sword Flash...every time I picture that special move, all I see is that scene where his Unicorn's horn get's sliced off
(Sep. 29, 2012  4:03 AM)beybladeDX Wrote: i think the worst special move is Dark Bull

Dark bull red horn uppercut seemed somewhat decent, but my burn aries 105hf can uppercut and submit any bey he battles.
Oh yah, lets see it uppercut a 230 spin track.
@ the supreme one now im gonna have nightmares about that.
Anything with Virgo. All Virgos have the dumbest moves.Fierce Lady Flash...lol
(Oct. 07, 2012  2:10 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Anything with Virgo. All Virgos have the dumbest moves.Fierce Lady Flash...lol
Despite the name,I though it was totally "Awesome"

AnyWay,i've always hated "Beatiful Dance" by Jack and Killer Beafowl.What the serious Hades are they doing?Knocking into you?Yeah,really "Effective"....

(Oct. 07, 2012  1:53 AM)Beyniac Wrote: Oh yah, lets see it uppercut a 230 spin track.

He can upper cut and submit beys in my collection, and I don' have a 230 spin track nor have I battled anyone with one, for the only person I had the option of battling doesn't have one.Plus he puts his beys in his mouth and is the reason I can't bring my beys to my dad's house.
before someone mod's me, dark aries gb145b had the special move cliff jumper:when knocked into a pit, aries "hops" out and attacks the opponent. Only useful with "from the grave" rules.
(Oct. 07, 2012  1:53 AM)Beyniac Wrote: Oh yah, lets see it uppercut a 230 spin track.
It haunted me for months tbh
I change my vote to wind storm assult. The move where the free spinning track (ED145) spins freely. That's all it does.
I think the worst special move is strikers "lightning sword flash" the bey just goes charging at the bey and hits it really hard any bey can do that
Well actually it makes the attack have no affect at all