worst special moves on beyblade

(Apr. 11, 2011  11:28 PM)Card Tricks Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  6:53 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:15 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: What about leone's moves, they are all the same... well except the one againts ryuga. its just propelling itself with wind and tackeling the other bey

Yeah, I know where you are coming from, I thought the same thing.
Well, all of Leone's special moves looks the same, but perform differently in battle.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:59 AM)Card Tricks Wrote: rock scorpio... then again he doesnt have one so I will say ray unicorno's move

Rock Scorpio's special move is to cheat..........
but is that really a special move?

Nope, it's not a special move. Rock Scorpio doesn't have one.
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:36 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:15 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: What about leone's moves, they are all the same... well except the one againts ryuga. its just propelling itself with wind and tackeling the other bey

Well, all of Leone's special moves looks the same, but perform differently in battle.
(Apr. 06, 2011  2:59 AM)Card Tricks Wrote: rock scorpio... then again he doesnt have one so I will say ray unicorno's move

but that is what I said in the first place
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:46 AM)Card Tricks Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  11:36 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:

but that is what I said in the first place

Not to get off topic, but it was a joke and was suppose to be funny........
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:28 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:45 AM)XXXBeYsTeAleR Wrote: What about Aqaurio Infinite Assault ATLEAST your multiplying your beyblade right?

It's actually a illusion that basically every character in the show can defeat.

In the illusion there is only one real Aqaurio, the rest are illusions.

It means its like the Double Team attack in Pokemon!?
(Apr. 12, 2011  4:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:28 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:45 AM)XXXBeYsTeAleR Wrote: What about Aqaurio Infinite Assault ATLEAST your multiplying your beyblade right?

It's actually a illusion that basically every character in the show can defeat.

In the illusion there is only one real Aqaurio, the rest are illusions.

It means its like the Double Team attack in Pokemon!?

Yeah, great example.
Well,
I don't favor pegasis starblast attack, leon gale force wall, aquario infinite attack, dragoon storm attack and saggitario flame claw.
Slightly off-topic, but does ANYONE remember Max (old series) ever using a special move with Draciel before G-Revolution?? I never saw him use any of his defensive special moves until he finally started using Gravity Control in G-Rev.
Mad Gasher's Tip Change. Gee, how'd that thing get so long all the sudden? XD

Norly, where'd all that plastic come from considering the track height and the fact that you cannot see any telescopic mechanism?

Nowhere. Very stupid.
(Apr. 12, 2011  6:56 PM)Phoenix of Fire Wrote: Slightly off-topic, but does ANYONE remember Max (old series) ever using a special move with Draciel before G-Revolution?? I never saw him use any of his defensive special moves until he finally started using Gravity Control in G-Rev.

You mean in old beyblade, there is a special move of him dreciel metal ball shield and dreciel fortress. In V force, he used the Viper wall and heavy viper wall.
The worst special move is Wang Fu Zhong Poison Virgo's multi-cutting skill. ( well I forgot what it is called in English)
Multi hit is awful, the chinese name is even..........
DARkness Howling Blazer!
I can do that in real life with Storm Pegasus.(Just shoot the bey in the floor and watch it go in a straight line)
Aquilaz, you could also do that with anything else with F, HF/S, WF, RF, HF, XF, JB(I think), SF(I think), CS(I think), MF, RSF, or any future flat or frictioned tip on the floor.
DROP ROCK FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meteo LDrago the name of the Virgo's multi cutting skill in english is called:''Azure Dragon Wirlwind Slash''
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:11 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: DROP ROCK FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's Drop Rock?
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:29 AM)toatanu Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:11 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: DROP ROCK FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's Drop Rock?

Same question I share with you
(Apr. 28, 2011  7:26 PM)GatlingClawX Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:29 AM)toatanu Wrote: What's Drop Rock?

Same question I share with you

Some search can be useful instead of just stating that you also have no idea what it is ...
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/index2.php?Rick

I think I also have a video of it on Beyblade Spirit in the Videos section.
Lightning screwdriver was one move which which I think is the worst.
BUt seriously, if a bey gathers rocks onto itself, Controlled by some one and on an anime or not, Your asking for SO smuch trouble when it comes to stamina. and then its kinda a lame move cuz all Rock bison does is crash into the bey at a fair speed with all that. no fire, no lighting, just like throwing a rock at another bey LOL....Drop rock IS teh WORST move ever.....
Ok... Yes, it is, now I know what it is...
Shooting Star Attack, way too overused at the beginning of the season >Uncertain
Indeed... Also IRL would result in a self knockout, or else, if the shot misses, a huge loss of stamina. And a not-very-interesting special move. Eagle Metal Wing Smash was MUCH better even though it was a similar move. Wait, which season? Starblast/Stargazer/Shooting Star Attack were ALWAYS overused. Even if the move was only used once in a season it would be overused since it sucks.
I didn't really like Gravity Control, Dragoon Storm wasn't my type and Rock Drop was terrible...
Darkness Howling Blazer...LOL
How about Infinate Assault (Storm Aquario)