whats your personality in real life

Lets not get off topic, lol.

But yeah. Also when I am doing something like sports, I tend to isolate myself. Bad Habit, man
I tend to be alone most off the time ,because...It's better to be alone,than to be with the wrong people.
I'm not very social. But if I know the people I'm usually very happy and like to laugh/make people laugh Tongue_out.

I tend to get annoyed if I'm talking to someone about current events/history/views or anything like that (heck, even sports) and they don't know wtf they're talking about but try to act like they do.

I'm not very short tempered.
tbh a lot like ryuga or kyoya lol
Effing revives!

(Nov. 20, 2015  1:20 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Effing revives!

which would be...
(Nov. 20, 2015  11:06 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2015  1:20 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Effing revives!

which would be...

I'm a pretty direct and semi-silent type of guy. As to where here I'm often seen as a complete fool and a common face (due to spam) i'm more of a rare face in person, usually saying very little if not nothing at all. Though we're talkn bout my personal features so I'll stop just there.
o.k. in real life, i am friendly and sociable. it is a rare occasion when you will find me without a pen, a beyblade, a calculator, or a rubik's cube with me. pretty much sums me up. oh, and i am not prone to anger (that much)
(Dec. 19, 2014  4:38 PM)Tri Wrote:

This was a year ago? Holy cow. Aside from the overwhelming anxiety and self punishment I'd say I'm coping pretty well with life and am still pretty similar to how I acted when I posted in this thread previously. I'm outgoing, yet sooooo insecure at the same time. I don't get it

Oh and I grew like three inches. 5' 10". Not so short flow.
I am just calm like ryuga...everybody call me the third brother of ryuga.......
(Dec. 19, 2015  6:31 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Who's the second?

Rauto [Omaga Draconis' owner], anyways i'll tell mine today
Ah, a year later haha. I'm pretty sure most people kinda know my personality buttt.. I'll just spill it here lol.
I can get extremely goofy, excited, loud, awkward, bubbly, childish, naive, easily confused and talkative. I'm always kind with others - but it's usually a bad thing if it's too much. I can get just a teensy tiny bit conceited but only playfully. I don't judge others at all and only love them for who they are. I always want everyone to be happy - which is also why on Christmas every year, I bring lots of food for my whole class to share. However I can get shy and quiet at times but now I've gotten out of my shell and helped myself to not be as shy anymore. Because of this, I now find myself igniting conversations with others easily. That doesn't mean I can always make friends all the time. :/ I worry a lot and you'll probably find me overreacting on small things and having anxiety lol. Depending on my mood, I can get serious when I'm focused on something. You can say I switch moods a lot but normally I'm always happy around the people I love.

But really, you'll always see me laughing for no apparent reason.
Fun, nerdy, inappropriate, loud, 

And most of all

Dumb
Funny
Weird
Weeb
I myself am normally silent and stoic, but I find it hard to emotionally connect with people, and lately, my attitude and life view has turned bleak and apathetic, but I will willingly open up to people. Sometimes my ASD makes me act a bit weird, and I have a somewhat short fuse, but I try hard to please my friends.
How'd I describe myself. Realistic thinker, way too nice, argumentative in discussions, extremely agressive if provoked to a certain point, usually calm and collective. Have multiple hobbies that don't mix well together by societies standards haha.
I'm usually pretty quiet and have social anxiety. Even at my job, I'm very quiet and a "behind-the-scenes" kind of person.  I don't enjoy drawing any attention to myself, even raising my hand to answer a question or answering the phone makes my heart race. I am a problem-solver that hates math. I enjoy sciencey things especially about the ocean. However, I do have a competitive and outgoing side when it comes to hobbies I enjoy like video games and beyblading. :D
(Apr. 11, 2017  3:03 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: I'm usually pretty quiet and have social anxiety. Even at my job, I'm very quiet and a "behind-the-scenes" kind of person.  I don't enjoy drawing any attention to myself, even raising my hand to answer a question or answering the phone makes my heart race. I am a problem-solver that hates math. I enjoy sciencey things especially about the ocean. However, I do have a competitive and outgoing side when it comes to hobbies I enjoy like video games and beyblading. Grin

That's pretty much me for the last 2 years of high school. In my case I had a medical problem and it held me back from being able to interact even with people on a daily basis and I become kinda closed away from society itself but it got better with time and now at age 19 I'm really comfortable with most stuff. I reckon with time u will conquer the social anxiety etc.
Hey guys its me and i think i am a happy fun guy
I'm an interesting case when it comes to my personality. I switch between two different variations. I am kind yet can be as mean as possible the moment you deserve it. I am generally quiet but can talk to someone for hours if there is any points of common interest. Shy yet in the right situations I will take the leader rule. few things that stay constant is that I'm competitive and not egocentric.
My personality has changed quite a bit since the last time people have seen me... I used to be hyper ish all the time, and quite annoying too, but now idk what happened but I'm kinda secluded half the time and cheerful the other half
depends on who I'm around, if I don't like you then I'm a sarcastic passive aggressive jerk and if I like you then I'm a sarcastic jerk, people have described me as hanging out with an existential crisis
mostly like kai from beyblade but I'd say mixture of all the blade breakers haha