whats your personality in real life

I am kind of a goof, I'm a nerd, but people seem to like me a lot. I am very sarcastic and if you make me mad or say something completely idiotic, I might go psycho on you.. lol. I try to be fair and take other peoples feelings into consideration, but the truth is, I don't like many people. o.o
I'm a geek, I talk so much I get in trouble at school, the only reason people notice me is because I am very strange, other than that I am pretty brave despite my geeky nature, I'm not athletic outside of Parkour and Martial arts, but I'm pretty smart too. That's me, Akio314 in one sentance.
I'm not usually the one to really invest myself in these comments, but I guess this one is accurate XD What better way to see what kind of person that people see me as, than to post an actual comment.

So apparently in real life, people see me as a Beywheelz/Beyblade nerd and I'm upfront and honest ... with no space for nonsense.
My personality kind of depends on my mood...usually people see me really enthusiastic about everything, talkative, & funny, but if I'm tired or something I tend to be a lot more sarcastic & pretty quiet. Certain people bring out certain sides of me I guess
I'm the terror of the people that cares about me or/and analyze me, I'm an erratic multifaceted person! (A quiet one, no crazy one, don't misunderstand!)
I am a silent and shy kind of a person. Everyone likes me and I like to help everyone if I can. I am short tempered but my temper hardly lasts for a few minutes. I have never been bullied but I dont like bullies. I have always opposed what I dont think is right.
I'm an outgoing guy and all the girls at my school know I'm a flirt (even if I get denied I don't hold it against them). I choose to never lie unless I have no choice, and I don't mind sharing my personal life, as well as listening to others thoughts. I try to be as funny as possible and most of the times it works good for me. Beware my randomness. lol
Grammar school-
I was sarcastic, immature, class clown, and daring(?) I was also pretty popular. I got gold and bronze for "longest time in the bathroom" (19:57 and 29:13) (and I know someone's gonna yell at me for that XD), and I also created tons of trends. Life was good.

High school-
I'm quiet, pretty much friendless, socially awkward, and sat alone at lunch and for the most part did everything alone for the longest time. The only reason I have any friends is that I help one in Latin, and the others talk A LOT, and I'm antisocial, so I don't know what to say, so I listen.

As you can guess, grammar school was better for me Smile
I'm an outgoing guy in real life. I'm friendly and easy to talk to. (So far already this sounds like a profile for a dating website) I have a lot of friends, and I like to be kind and as friendly as I can to everyone I meet. I'm also very talkative and I can be very quiet or very loud at times. I guess you could say im "popular". I'm also pretty athletic, because I LOVE to play basketball, volleyball, track and field, baseball, soccer, but especially Basketball, im probably the best in my school :p
Im friendly,funny, and can take a joke! You can carp with me anyday, but if its my friend... watch out carp!
STUBBORN, but mostly friendly always joking around
Quiet...I ignore eryone I don't like that's always talking ******** like this:
Depends really, I've been known to be a real jerk. Don't know if it's true or not but Ivy had ALOT of peopled scared of me even if I didn't do anything.
Usually, I'm either really quiet, really stupid, or just a jerk. At any given time, Im one of the three.
I basically have two personalities (Dual? Two-Face? Heh...)

Around my friends I'm talkative and outgoing, and they all call me "the dumbest genius" they've ever met. I'm always coming up with weird ideas (Putting nacho cheese in an empty mechanical pencil) and questions (have you ever thought how weird laughing is?)., but I'm actually intelligent and can act like it at times. I also joke around a lot.

Around people I don't know, I'm dead silent, serious, and now that I think about it, intimidating. I dunno, I'd kinda be intimidated by a 6'5" person who never smiles and talks to no one.

So yah, I can be two different people, haha.
Oh my, my personality drastically changed going into Junior High like 4 years ago. Going into Junior High, I was in that awkward stage that nearly everyone goes through. I basically hadn't even started puberty so I was still like 5' 2" in 7th grade, haha. Anyways, I was super silent besides with my friends who I had actualy seen multiple times over the summer. Everyone else seemed like a total stranger. In 8th grade, things got a lot better. I looked more like my age finally and was not insecure whatsoever anymore. Going into my freshman year of High School, it wasn't as bad as I expected. I was cool with eceryone, even the seniors. I still kinda had my rounded young face which was funny haha. Now … Sophomore year … my personality changed SOO much (and my physical self which I thank punerty for). Some bad stuff happened and now I am pretty well secluded to a small group of people. I'm kinda viewed as a weirdo now. Maybe it is the skinny jeans XD! I still can talk to people easily but I can tell they don't really want to talk to me.

This really isn't needed but I'm still on that short flow. #5'7"
With me, I can be chatty--depending on the situation. As noticed when I was talking to a boy at school about something anime-related and another guy comes in, hears me talking and goes "That's the first time I've heard you speak!" (I only see this guy in the Common Room, where I tend to be on my laptop listening to music on YouTube and reading fanfiction, and not saying anything at all.) Other than that, I will happily talk to strangers and my best friend, but I still can be very quiet in other situations. I prefer to be on my own most of the time, but I can tolerate a little social interaction. My Psychology teacher said I am a charming person, which is how I can make friends. I didn't see that coming at all, being mildly autistic and so generally I keep to myself. (Said Psychology teacher is also my Form teacher, so... She knows me fairly well by now.)

Other than that, I am fairly intelligent, I can be funny on occasion, and I seem to be a likeable person. I also tend to drive my teachers up the wall, as I am smart...just I struggle to do the work. They know I can do it!
(Dec. 19, 2014  4:38 PM)Tri Wrote: Oh my, my personality drastically changed going into Junior High like 4 years ago. Going into Junior High, I was in that awkward stage that nearly everyone goes through. I basically hadn't even started puberty so I was still like 5' 2" in 7th grade, haha. Anyways, I was super silent besides with my friends who I had actualy seen multiple times over the summer. Everyone else seemed like a total stranger. In 8th grade, things got a lot better. I looked more like my age finally and was not insecure whatsoever anymore. Going into my freshman year of High School, it wasn't as bad as I expected. I was cool with eceryone, even the seniors. I still kinda had my rounded young face which was funny haha. Now … Sophomore year … my personality changed SOO much (and my physical self which I thank punerty for). Some bad stuff happened and now I am pretty well secluded to a small group of people. I'm kinda viewed as a weirdo now. Maybe it is the skinny jeans XD! I still can talk to people easily but I can tell they don't really want to talk to me.

This really isn't needed but I'm still on that short flow. #5'7"

Im 13 and 6'0'' estiminated to be 6'7''
Hm, my personality? Whenever I'm around friends and/or people I know, I tend to be really open, talk A LOT, and try and be as funny as I can. Whenever I am around people I don't know, like my mom's friends, I tend to either 1: Stay on my computer is at home or 2: Stand beside the furthest person away from the conversation I know. I'm usually happy, and don't like to see arguments, unless it's a for-fun-diss-off if you know what I mean, so you may see me trying to calm people down everywhere. I act "larger" than I am, as I am VERY small, around 4'6-4'8. Some day I'll get that growth spurt... I'm not really sporty, and maybe that's where my chubbiness comes from. :c. But I do work out my fingers a lot... well, back on topic, I like to sleep, and never usually get enough of it (as I'm writing this at 11:14 P.M EST...), so I usually act tired a lot until lunch at school. I'm not all that exciting, unless I hear my favorite song, that's when I get hyped... Oh yeah, bad qualities too. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I also get butthurt at times, when I try to fix. But yeah, that's me. The 4'6 bleach blonde kid who gets hooked on wearing 1 same piece of clothing (with every other piece of clothing of course) everyday to school everyday.
The teachers really don't care if I wear it in school... man, why can't I just stay on topic. Well, this has been very long, and sorry for wearing out your eyes everyone. <3, Desire
When you said 1 piece of clothing, lol.

Basically I am just like you, Desire. Except, I tend to stay quiet around both friends and strangers fir some odd reason.
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:26 AM)Ken Wrote: When you said 1 piece of clothing, lol.

Basically I am just like you, Desire. Except, I tend to stay quiet around both friends and strangers fir some odd reason.

LOL WHOOPS.

I mean I wear all clothing, just I wear one piece of it ALL the time.
LOL still funny, though...

I do the same with clothes I really like. I wear my jacket I got last Christmas everywhere.
(Dec. 28, 2014  5:33 AM)Ken Wrote: LOL still funny, though...

I do the same with clothes I really like. I wear my jacket I got last Christmas everywhere.

Haha, I think I'm gonna be wearing this Under Armour Captain America shirt I just got today. So comfortable and I love it! Clothes are just so great. *barbie faic*