whats your personality in real life

i am silent when i sleep atleast(no duh im unconsios sry i spelt that wrong)
My personality in real life is
out going
I am horrible and a huge influencer
well, i think the fact that i play beyblade is enough for you to figure out what type of personality i have.
with people i know and am comfortable around i talk way mor than i should

but with people i dont know/just met im one of those kind of guys who trys to act kool but is kinda hard cause im a big guy by that i mean fat also i dont like talking about my home life around friends because they r very critical and can be mean
Im one of those people who are annoying, I am random, funny, loud, outgoing, nice at sometimes and mean at sometimes, child-ish, (yes, me and my friends STILL spitball) Im mostly one of those people who are popular but prefers to hang out with their best-friends most of the time.
depends whose around. if there is someone annoying near me that annoys me so much i become angry think about how to kil them and i screa at them. if there is a person i enjoy being around i am nice and feel weightless. if there is a regular person who changes too i act myself a kid who likes blood and gore and cant get enough of reading manga. it really depends though btu like i said i am usually a blood and gore kid and cant get enough manga
It depends on the scene. At school, I am mean and quite unforgiving as most of my classmates want to make my life miserable. I get revenge at them at ANY MEANS NECESSARY. I quite enjoy returning the favor to them by making them scared of me. Well, outside school, like when I'm with my beyblading friends, I'm quite the opposite. I'm outgoing and friendly to them, make sure they get the right knowledge, but a part of my dark side remains when I get pissed off. Simply put: I have two sides. A good side and a dark side.
I'm quite laid-back and never starts fights, however no-one picks fights on me as i do martial arts. I like helping people and try to do anything to help, i'm good at medical things as my mum knows alot about it. I like mythology and believe in sightings of some mythological creatures as i have had sightings of my own in my travels. I am the king of strategy games in my village/ town. also i'm sporty and all round liked.
actually i'm a kinda serious guy i get tempered when anybody talks rudly with me im a kind of jokei also i like to do pranks and naughty stuff and i get angry fast.
I'm somewhat outgoing, sometimes not, I tend to shift my personality to however is best suited to the situation. If someone ticks me off, I will either: Plot against them, but rarely put it into action or pull some *ahem* creative pranks.
Im that kind of person who is randomly funny, but im also randomly stupi- OMG IM TYPING AND WORDS ARE COMIN ON MAH MONITER!!! Im also cosidered weird. I do have a darkish side were im all emo and draw sad stuff. A lot of people like me i guess. And someday, i will eat a lazer. Since i don't do sports, Im not that busy.
Im a talkative, person, which is weird cause when I was younger I was quiet.
I can be funny, and my laughing makes everyone around me laugh too.
I am a happy go lucky kinda guy
calm like water but sometimes when bothered to muchim mad like an inferno.......
......then back to water
I'm quite a quiet guy actually, aha. I only have like 5 true friends which I talk to a lot. I mean like, quantity is not quality. I'm the joker in our group.

I'm mostly cheerful and all, but if I'm doing something important or I'm just in a bad mood and you come talk to me, you're gonna have a bad time. But some of my friends know when to stay away from me, aha.
Hmm,lets put it this way:

Socially akward kid who hates being around people.Eats lunch alone in the forest behind the school(where nobody ever goes).Does not make friends nor enemies,just basically there in the class.No one seems to ask/bother.Often percieved as a nerd(thats a good thing,right?).

That's why I get overwhelmed when I recieve a PM Smile
I dont talk. much... only when i am talked to or i have something BIG to say. Im always seen neer a tree when im outside. quite odd. But they give me shade to sketch.
Most of the time, i'm mad for no reason, at least in a crowd of adults.. when i'm around kids, i'm overly hyper... Wait, what..........
I'm a big talker and I'm the kind if guy who will make friends in 2 min. I really am never shy. And I get hyper sometimes also hehehe
im the kinda guy that sits in the back of the class quietly drawing carpy manga only talking to family freinds people that speak to me
im usually a calm and quite person but also am funny, random ,sarcastic, kind and helpful
I can get very talkative if I get to know a person. I am quite random. When bored in class, I draw manga... Only when all assignments are done, though.
i draw in the MIDDLE OF TESTS AND ASSIGNMENTS AND FREETIME im still kind of smart though
ima serious funny bt goofy kind of person that is quiet unless someone speaks to me bt when im serious i tend to speak my mind i am also a smart person that talks about science and beyblade i also can play basketball
ps. if u ever meet me in person ur first thought will probably be that i look evil or scary