whats your personality in real life

I am very quite around people I don't know but if I know you I'm a spaz around you but despite that I am really smart and remember everything and I love to make jokes especially anti jokes
I am quiet around other people, i like to be alone, like Ryuga you could say. lol
I'm the strong silent type.
Really obsessive, like, much more than I am on here...

Along with that, I also act sort of childish, which my younger brother says is too immature (he's never gonna have fun in life...), and I'm also a little bossy, and VERY jittery and nervous....

Like, I had to correct what I just wrote like, 35 times, including this part...
I'm like the person who is calm most of the time, quiet, usually drawing my own sort of op art, minding my own business, but can be talkative when I want to talk.
Im more like the guy ho sits between the two weirdos in the class. I am very serious but i can be fun too sometimes.
I'm a duck. Enough said.

I'm loud and intentionally rude around my family, but when I'm in public, I'm really quiet and shy and nervous, except for when I'm around my best friend. I cling to her a lot, and she boosts me with confidence and strength. I can shout random things when I'm angry, too. I also start running around in circles or jumping up and down when I'm happy. I quack when I'm in pain or sadness.
Im usually quiet unless around my good friends,sometimes im still quiet though. Im kind of sarcastic and funny I guess. But,most people I know say I am a pretty chill person,and that kind of stuff..I always freak out about what some people call "stupid'. Like,symmetry,even numbers,and stuff that people with OCD(me) care about.
I am a fun spirited active person. I am not a quiet person. I sometimes talked to loud lol. Some people say I like to act cool but I don't think so. I try my best to look as col as possible though. I am a calm, cool and collected kind of person. I can be hyper and not be hyper, depending on what the situation is.
(Jul. 20, 2012  5:35 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: which my younger brother says is too immature (he's never gonna have fun in life)

Immature is a word normal people use to describe fun people.

Anyways, I'm usually nice and quit, but when you tick me off, I get mad. I can get mad easily. And I mean MAD. I'm a little bit of a pervert at school (Ex: Putting "Your mom" at the end of senteces that sound wrong). I'm the "class clown" and popular, but I'm a nerd when it comes to Math, Social Studies (History), and Literature. I can get serious when writing or drawing. I enjoy goofing off. A lot. Smile
I'm just a person who doesn't like company at my house, doesn't like a lot of friends, and likes to fight....

EDIT: When I said doesn't like a lot of friends, I meant that I don't like to have a lot of friends....
(Jul. 22, 2012  11:31 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Immature is a word normal people use to describe fun people.

Anyways, I'm usually nice and quit, but when you tick me off, I get mad. I can get mad easily. And I mean MAD. I'm a little bit of a pervert at school (Ex: Putting "Your mom" at the end of senteces that sound wrong). I'm the "class clown" and popular, but I'm a nerd when it comes to Math, Social Studies (History), and Literature. I can get serious when writing or drawing. I enjoy goofing off. A lot. Smile

I'm kinda the same! Actually, the thread "5 things you want to do before you die" is begging a response along the lines of "Your mom" XD

(Jul. 23, 2012  12:13 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I'm just a person who doesn't like company at my house, doesn't like a lot of friends, and likes to fight....

EDIT: When I said doesn't like a lot of friends, I meant that I don't like to have a lot of friends....
Speechless
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:07 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I quit. Bye.

A lot nicer than I come off on here. I used to be quite shy although i've mostly got over this as i've become more confident recently. I'm outgoing and up for anything. Quite sarcastic in real life to but mainly to people I don't like.
My personality kinda varies depending who I'm with, honestly. Normally, I'm really quiet (not really shy though, just quiet). When I'm with friends (or even just people who share my interests), I can get pretty talkative.
im a nice guy but i have a very VERY short temper, sometimes i worry about things and i can be a bit grouchy but other than that im a cool dude :3
I'm really shy, and quiet, but when I'm with my friends I talk so much they tell me to shut up! I HATE being wrong, I never give in to an argument unless I know I'm wrong. I'm pretty weak, but my intellect makes up for it. I barely ever get in trouble, but when I do, I'm not used to it and I start crying. I'm a nice guy to be friends with though.
I'm really a class clown in my class, my eyesight helps too XD
example: where is the fulcrom 3, being the head of the person, 2 the middle of the shovel, and 1 the actual fulcrom. I raise my hand and say three. I need to wear glasses QQ
other than that I'm a fun person that uses out of the box comedy,
example: I was talking with a group of friends and they start talking about the future and then the topic imagining "robots" happens and then I say "yo man, this ain't gundam." -3 respect points for me.
sso yeah,
in real life im a blader a poketrainer and a baseball player my life basicly revolves around baseball its just me
Yes.I am back.I'm kinda shy.And I watch alot of TV
(Jul. 23, 2012  1:09 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  11:31 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Immature is a word normal people use to describe fun people.

I'm kinda the same! Actually, the thread "5 things you want to do before you die" is begging a response along the lines of "Your mom" XD

(Jul. 23, 2012  12:13 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I'm just a person who doesn't like company at my house, doesn't like a lot of friends, and likes to fight....

Speechless
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:07 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I quit. Bye.

Don't quote me. >:l Go back to the thread if you want an explanation.
[quote='zflare3' pid='1001461' dateline='1343499002']
I'm usually freindly and generous but if someone offends me or my friend I just go at them..
[/qoute]

same here.

my personality is random... sometines as hyper as a kangaroo on a trampoline, and sometimes as quiet as a silent film on mute.
im very quiet and shy and weird and everything thats bad on this unvierse. and i like beyblade
(Jul. 28, 2012  7:24 PM)Nitro52 Wrote: [quote='zflare3' pid='1001461' dateline='1343499002']
I'm usually freindly and generous but if someone offends me or my friend I just go at them..
[/qoute]

same here.

Same for me too