whats your personality in real life

im always hypo LOL and speak to everyone Tongue_out
(Mar. 16, 2011  7:24 AM)Wraith Wrote: I'm grumpy and likeable....AT THE SAME TIME.

Sounds like Kai-V.... Or Mc Frown.

I'm a skinny little nerd. During lunch we have arm wrestling matches. I win a few, but lose most. But when it comes to dodge ball I rock! People are afraid of me when I have a ball. Sense my arms are weak I have to get most of my power from my legs. Some people say I'm like a cannon ^^. I even do a little wind up before I throw because I was a pitcher. All other times I'm quiet and shy.
(Mar. 16, 2011  8:53 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  7:24 AM)Wraith Wrote: I'm grumpy and likeable....AT THE SAME TIME.

Sounds like Kai-V.... Or Mc Frown.

I'm a skinny little nerd. During lunch we have arm wrestling matches. I win a few, but lose most. But when it comes to dodge ball I rock! People are afraid of me when I have a ball. Sense my arms are weak I have to get most of my power from my legs. Some people say I'm like a cannon ^^. I even do a little wind up before I throw because I was a pitcher. All other times I'm quiet and shy.

oh cool im good at doge ball(at sky high lol)i always run across the tramopleans and doge all the squshi balls(eeww) I was one time the last vs like 10 people and lasted like 5mins when I was last but I still lost but I got a few people out Grin
(Mar. 16, 2011  7:54 AM)A Wrote: I'm just negative. A long time ago I was nice, but now I hate socializing. Everyone says I'm small in high school. I'm also really skinny, so everyday no matter what the weather is I wear long pants. I also try to hide my arms from people. I used to think I looked awesome, but not anymore. I want to, but I have trouble expressing myself to people.
My best friend was one of the biggest in the class and loved food. Everyone used to laugh at us for our friendship.
The best way to overcome all of this is to develop an extreme sense of narcissism.

I think that's how I've gotten more comfortable with sharing my feelings and socializing. When you're a narcissist, you always accept how your feel or express yourself because you think you're right all of the time. People mistake your self infatuation for confidence and a majority of the world is attracted to confidence. As much as this method is going to make you fall on your face emotionally/socially in the beginning, you'll learn from knowing the complete opposite end of the emotional spectrum and evidently find a balance.

It's also a great way to get through middle/high school because all the "popular" kids think they are the shiznit and you're clearly below them for reasons that make sense only in their world.
im quit but i talk realy fast and im realy hyper ar times and some times i just shut my imagination completely off.im also bossy like to take things in my self and i dont listen our look for stuff good at all.also little humer
(Mar. 16, 2011  8:53 AM)Nano Wrote: I'm a skinny little nerd. During lunch we have arm wrestling matches. I win a few, but lose most. But when it comes to dodge ball I rock! People are afraid of me when I have a ball. Sense my arms are weak I have to get most of my power from my legs. Some people say I'm like a cannon ^^. I even do a little wind up before I throw because I was a pitcher. All other times I'm quiet and shy.

Not trying to put you down, but if you have 'weak arms' how exactly are you getting your power? (run up..?)
I can't even explain myself, I tend to be a social chameleon, dependent on what people around me are like. (Perhaps an awful trait, but people tend to like me.) Though, If I know people well I talk a lot.. :V
(Mar. 17, 2011  9:30 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  8:53 AM)Nano Wrote: I'm a skinny little nerd. During lunch we have arm wrestling matches. I win a few, but lose most. But when it comes to dodge ball I rock! People are afraid of me when I have a ball. Sense my arms are weak I have to get most of my power from my legs. Some people say I'm like a cannon ^^. I even do a little wind up before I throw because I was a pitcher. All other times I'm quiet and shy.

Not trying to put you down, but if you have 'weak arms' how exactly are you getting your power? (run up..?)
I can't even explain myself, I tend to be a social chameleon, dependent on what people around me are like. (Perhaps an awful trait, but people tend to like me.) Though, If I know people well I talk a lot.. :V
In basketball, all of your shot power comes from your knees whereas your arms are just providing direction and an added boost. propelling your body up/forward. I assume he's also doing this
Oh god, thats true.
Yeah that sounds right. Thanks, I have never even thought of how I shot a basketball.. great.. :V
My power comes from my legs. I also have a good arm motion.
(Mar. 17, 2011  9:34 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  9:30 PM)Dan Wrote:
In basketball, all of your shot power comes from your knees whereas your arms are just providing direction and an added boost. propelling your body up/forward. I assume he's also doing this

basketball shots and baseball throws are very very different.
arm strength is not the biggest thing that determines the power. there's several other things that make a bigger difference.
like nano said, he gets a lot of power from his legs
body motion (basically proper form)
grip, hand positioning.
then comes arm strength.

sorry for off topic. let me fix that;

me, im not a social guy at all. average marks in school, average dude.
but i LOVE fitness and all that involves.
<3[and 10000000 more]
i dont do things in fitness the way "traditional" ways are.
bench press, i've got better alternatives.
cable machines, ive got better alternatives
leg press, leg extensions, ive got better alternatives.
ive got the X. Stupid <3 [millions more]
"Variety is the Spice of Life"
(Mar. 17, 2011  9:49 PM)Dan Wrote: Oh god, thats true.
Yeah that sounds right. Thanks, I have never even thought of how I shot a basketball.. great.. :V

haha funny maybe I should tell my friend that cause he dosent bend his legs when he shoots nor does he jump he just throws it like you would throw a super bounce ball,and he just misses 90% of his shots. lmao
i tend to stay away from crowds. I don't see how people do it. I think crowds make me weak.
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:40 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: i tend to stay away from crowds. I don't see how people do it. I think crowds make me weak.

If one may wrought weakness upon you.

Bite them.
At school, I tend to keep to myself. Most of the time I only talk when others come up to talk to me, although if I see a close friend in the hallway I'll say hi.
Around close friends and family, I love to laugh, and I'm really talkative, to the point others will ask me to be quiet for a bit.
Around people I'm unfamiliar with, I'm either shy or sarcastic, depending on the nature of the person.

I'm rather modest; I don't like to brag about or advertise my accomplishments or abilites. I react to most things either positively or with indifference; I just don't see the point in exhausting myself hating or disliking something, when I could use that energy doing something that'll make me feel happy.
Well i have a mixed personality really.... i can be mean for a second then happy again that's just me if i am in a class room setting i fool around like a moron but i cannot control my self sometimes but when i get my beyblade i get serious real quick.

But i can be clummsy kind of i do forget a lot of stuff. I just discribed a crazy dang it!
I drift off into my own little world sometimes. If I'm standing in like for something I'll start thinking, and loose balance...
I often think about anime during science, and just tune everything out.
(Mar. 30, 2011  6:15 AM)Nano Wrote: I drift off into my own little world sometimes. If I'm standing in like for something I'll start thinking, and loose balance...
I often think about anime during science, and just tune everything out.

I understand i do the same thing but I'm more of the fit person i bench press 140-160 at age of 14 nothing To it! All little of topic!
140-160 at 14? I can only lift 50 at max. Makes me feel small.
I'm a kind of a social guy. I tend to make friends. I also get into debates that don't involve me, I just poke my nose in no matter what it is. If there's some big activity going on, I'm involved. I have a true set of friends, and with them I just be 'cool' and hang around.

I have great hand-eye coordination. I play Football, even though I'm not professional at it. I am great at Video Games. If I ever get interested in something, I tend to learn everything about it.
Mine is very similar to how Electric is, I tend to research much about something I see potential in, and am pwnage at video games. I played handball while I was at school, and back then we used to use our hands. Now, theyve made these headers and footsie fuels and carp.
Usually im shy and dont really speak to anyone who aren't my friends and i'm usually kinda quiet. I pretty much keep my personal life to me and not tell anyone not even my parents. Overall im a shy and quiet guy in real life.
I'm the antisocial kid who prefers no company, I am not emo, I constantly get put down by my older brother because I don't work out, so I have very low self esteem
im actullay really anoying to people i dont know or have first met i talk to much...
For some reason, when I'm in a car, I'm silent.
It's always been like that.
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:22 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: For some reason, when I'm in a car, I'm silent.
It's always been like that.

Me too. When someone asks me a question in the car I ignore them. Also no music. Just a quite drive.