do you have an account on beybladebattles.com

Mine's the same as it is here, Burn Fireblaze 6509, when I chose it I knew nothing of Burn Phoenix, I just thought it sounded cool so I picked it. I only have it for something to do.
CyberEagle 1236! if you want you can battle me some time, me and my special bey lightning eagle!
I made an account within the first week that Beyblade hit the US, and my Username is CyberPegasus7711. Lol

I never thought "Cyber Pegasus" was a real bey, because I hadn't watched Metal Fight Beyblade yet.

Pretty funny how it turned out.
NightLibra1051 around 260 points. Only played on it for a few hours
mine is CyberWolf9434 i have 336 points
i only go on it when im feeling bored and feel like playing something unrealistic
NightWolf5745
I spent about 15 minutes trying to find an unused username... wanted Storm Wolf, but every number I tried was taken. Tried Cyber Wolf and Dark Wolf as well, and again, like the above.
That is why they need to get rid of the limitations on user names.
EDITConfusedorry for ranting, but yeah, the game needs a lot of improvement.
I really think its boring.iis all about those stupid stars,even though there bogus.I really thing they could have made it better. like Status G said everyone ive seen on there just makes a ballance/defense then in the match they press the STOP button like 56986594689657 times.the stupid power bar?dont get me started on that stupid thing.and for some reason every hybrid/clear wheel can be put on lightning.(sorry if I sounded like a hater)
My username is ShadowWolf5735 I think and around 30 points(I was only on it for like 45 minutes) but I havent been on it since i dont know 3 weeks or so after it came out.
I hate this game, to many noobs spamming the FREEZE button. But if they do that i take out my bey with 5* stamina and 4*defense.
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:09 AM)DreadXIII Wrote: I hate this game, to many noobs spamming the FREEZE button. But if they do that i take out my bey with 5* stamina and 4*defense.

Same here, only people who cheat use the FREEZE button. it takes out most of their stamina.
theres a bright side to the codes.... I do code giveaways on my channel Grin
I have one account. It's kinda boring. I'm nightleone6035. FREEZE button is weird,you stay still. Sounds like cheating. That SUCKS!
stormaries8862 again.i just like the name,and its caught on for me
Darkwolf6545

made my account during like the first few weeks of BMF. Have to say, site sucks carp.

for me, thermal and burn are glitched....
HyperLibra2071, they really need to update their parts list for the Beylocker.
Im RockLibra4046
I use Storm Capricorne M145Q
i have a account on bbbattles

username cyberpegasus2881
i think hasbro only created the site because they wanted to sell more of their beyblades so that kids get the codes and battle online.So i'm saying that if this code idea hadn't come along then hasbro wouldn't have created the site.Also the game is not interesting at all.I think they could have improved it a lot like whenever you lose a battle you lose beypoints
^ What this guy said. It is of meh... standard

Hasbro really needs to up their game to sell beyblades. How ever they are at a disadvantage because Takara are Japanese and do get the new Beyblades before America, Europe etc. So thus Hasbro just can't keep up. Hence why they made the Legend series yet that still sort of went down hill.
Beyjun (3 year old brother) has an account.
Just checked his username is EarthLeone6048 and he's level 5

He just likes to play sometimes when he's bored so don't expect to see him online...
For the second season which is called beyblade : metal masters they are doing two lines of beyblades

1.Beyblade Metal Masters- the tops from the anime

2.Beyblade Extreme Top system/XTS system- electronic tops,beyblades called tornado battlers, etc.
I think the reason why hasbro is planning to do the second line of beyblades is because they want more sales and want to keep up with Takara Tomy but i don't know going to work
They will also be doing IR battlers which means infra red which means you have a remote and can control where they go around the stadium.