do you have an account on beybladebattles.com

Burn Gemios 3270

Only really made it when I found like 6 card/codes at christmas.

But I've only gone onto the website twice Confused

EDIT: does anyone know how to 'battle live'? it just keeps trying to connect and failing
I made 1 but I don't use it anymore. It's pretty boring now & I may aswell go on the wbo instead XD.
(Aug. 06, 2010  1:57 AM)BeyJ Wrote: I have an account but i only use it to look at the illustrations of the parts because it helps me figure out which part is called what.

I have an account but I lost the password, so I recently started just using it like you do, for the part numbers and illustrations.

Cyber Kerberous, try logging out and refreshing when that happens. My cousin loves that game but I hate it.
wait til they make a bey that can do the things online(that would be cool)
Meh i got an acount but the game is boring
(that explains why i have a code and i havent put it on yet)
I used 2 codes. Now I'm bored of it. All these "use code online and unlock stuff" products DON'T WORK. I think I'll stick with TT.
I have codes, but I never tried it and I never will try it. Because I buy Beyblade for the Beys not for codes.
It's like what webkinz did and what bakugan is doing. Takara Tomy didn't do it, so why should Hasbro.
Besides I think Beybladebattles.com is just a dumb replacement for beypoints. And you had to actually blade to
get beypoints so Im sticking to TT aswell
ThunderEagle3291 is me, having 400+ points, currently, However, I have leaven Beybladebattles, as WBO is much better.
ShadowAquario6939, dont ask me why i made it, i dont like hasbro's idea at all.

(the only way id like hasbro, is if they release a beypointer, which you get an usb infered reader, so you can connect to you PC, and to replace beybladebattles.com with a rank reader, so when you connect you see your overall rank over hasbro bladers)
I play it...if am bored...

The game is carp and it has too many errors in it...
I used to be ShadowPhoenix3969 or something like that, but an error code happened on the website and deleted my account Tired. I used an illegal combo and had over 1500 beypoints XD. Lightning Eagle CH120SF for the win. I tried making the top-tier combos like LLDCH120RF, and they lost badly to carp combos. That website is so very fail.
Just played Beybladebattles.com because am bored Tongue_out
The forest area sucks, It made the opponent use special powers, but for me it won't allow me to use special powers...
Top 3 suckish arenas:
Volcano area
Moon area
Forest area

EDIT: just logged-out from Beybladebattles.com, The game does sucks...am gonna use it when am very very bored...
HASBRO, Y U NO ADD "REPORT A BUG" BUTTON ON BEYBLADEBATTLES.COM?
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:36 AM)sum 472 Wrote: ... It's like what webkinz did ...
what did webkinz do??? (sorry for being off topic)
anyway my user name is NightWolf3988

bye
From StormPegy
i have an account ( FlameSagittario4076 )and the reason i do is because that was when bmf came out .

one more thing is they really need to up date the website
I have my own account ''Counter Scorpio 4022'' though the game is really boring I don't use my accounts anymore, I do have more accounts but forgot the username.
My username is darkleone6464. I don't go to that website anymore because it cheats and it doesn't even make since.
my user is flamebull2121 i dont really use it any more its too boring i hope that metal master beys go on the web
ThermalOrso0146, really need to add special powers, and the codes should add the bey peices you got, ive got like 30 wins and 10 losses, because people dont know carp about beyblade.
i think its a good start 4 some good combos. if ur stuck 4 a combo just find 1 with a few stars and go from there with real beys. I found 1 of my best combos on there
When I first heard about this, I was hoping for a site where you would plug in a staduim to the computer, and let a beyblade rip, with it being pushed back somehow with it's movements and all.
my username CyberPhoenix7172 know the name when you battle me cuz my aquario will take you down, my record on that website is 68 wins 38 losses
(Aug. 05, 2010  6:00 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: its for hasbro only and it is a waste of time

plus everyone wants TAKARA-TOMY
i dont like that site it looks boring and cheap and acording to everyone it is
Plus, you can't even use your own combos against other people live unless you buy a hasbro blade and type in the code. How stupid, and they aren't even reusable.
i'm lightningwolf9309. meh, made in game top tier. real life top tier are carp and carp wheel are strong... dark is good in that game... guess hasbro should remake bey's stats