do you have an account on beybladebattles.com

i am ThermalPisces5857, I won a load of battles with an invisible bey (common glitch), and all of the stats on beybladebattles.com are completly wrong, also, not enough beys on there, they still have not made cyber pegusis and counter leone
(May. 04, 2011  12:10 AM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: When I first heard about this, I was hoping for a site where you would plug in a staduim to the computer, and let a beyblade rip, with it being pushed back somehow with it's movements and all.

that may (yes, may) be possible with a bit of coding and the kinect for xbox and a new type of beyblade, wish hasbro actualy thought beybladebattles.com through properly
;p hi im kar from battlestrikers and bin weevils
(May. 05, 2011  5:47 PM)kar Wrote: ;p hi im kar from battlestrikers and bin weevils

This isn't the right topic to say that...
hmm............ disgusting website.

who will go there?
shadowfireblaze2992. this site sucks. booring. and you have to have a code by buying a hasbro blade. has nothing to do with real beyblade.
cyberphoenix9267. i play it just to relieve my boredom
It Extremely unrealistic, nothing like real Beyblade, I remember joining when I got my first beyblade,

something like ThunderPegasusus4148. Don't add as friend or anything, since I don't check that thing anymore.
I made acount when I got a storm pegasus, it's a good way to kill time, but I rarely have time that I can kill, and the game is a bit boring, If i'm gonna battle virtually, I'll do it on my ds
I agree with souless1234 and the only name i could get thatt was okay was CounterPhoenix0747 and thats not that great. Plus there is no skill in it whatsoever; i just spam the freeze button. Hasbro got it all wrong...
I only play when I have nothing else to do. But overall, same opinion as half of the users. It is a waste. Heres why:
-Tends to get laggy (to me at least)
-Unrealistic. You have to play by STATS
-Not very entertaining. Just spamming the freeze button is just - melch.
-The only people you face are pretty much noobs (mostly. Im not saying anyone who plays it fails)
-I like beef jerky. Wait wut?

And... yeah. Wouldnt recommend playing in all of my boredom time.

Oh yeah, Im Torchlibra9000 and lvl three. I think...
Evillibra5788. That game is carp i can make E.ldrago CH120WD and good stamina. LOL
Cybergasher9753 level 5 470 bey pointes 130 93 loss 37 wins. the game not good it's so random.
I have 3 accounts but I can't remember any of them, sorry.
I have 1 but the control panel gets stuck
and it says website avalable for a limited time
(Jun. 15, 2011  5:01 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: Cybergasher9753 level 5 470 bey pointes 130 93 loss 37 wins. the game not good it's so random.

Yet you wasted your time on one hundred and thirty battles ? I do not know if you realise that most of us stop way before fifty 'matches' there ...
^I have never been on the site despite my many Hasbro battle codes. Tongue_out
I have an account. When I got it, I called it Fury Aquario, played a match, lost, and then never touched it agian. Its too bad paper has to be wasted to create the paper that conatins the codes for such carp. Honestly...
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:15 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I used to be ShadowPhoenix3969 or something like that, but an error code happened on the website and deleted my account Tired. I used an illegal combo and had over 1500 beypoints XD. Lightning Eagle CH120SF for the win. I tried making the top-tier combos like LLDCH120RF, and they lost badly to carp combos. That website is so very fail.

No! This website is poisoning people's minds, leading them to think that in real life if they versed someone with LLDCH120RF/LLDH145RF, they would win using outclassed combos!
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Being good on that site means nothing at all though, hah. You could take a real Beyblade and be a sore loser in the end.

He does have a pion't. But the user names to that site is so complicated that it is almost impossable to remember and there is nothing to do on that website
(Jul. 10, 2011  5:14 AM)go ray unicorn1 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Being good on that site means nothing at all though, hah. You could take a real Beyblade and be a sore loser in the end.

He does have a pion't. But the user names to that site is so complicated that it is almost impossable to remember and there is nothing to do on that website

Kai-V is a girl.
What Kai-V said in post #4 was completely true. I cant see a four year old being good at that and then whoop my Ultra Ray Striker-based team. Also PM me about Ultra Ray Striker because its quite interesting. I'm also looking for members for my team, Punisher.
DarkL-Drago3400, but I barely get on now.