do you have an account on beybladebattles.com

I used to be pawning players until they added those power ups and stuff,I always get the skull Unhappy
I made an account two actually because I forgot the first one but I never go on anymore.
I do. Its kinda boring now but my account name is TwistedKerbecs9999
At first, i was a noob and I followed this site to make the best combos. I made lightning eagle 100ES. Now i know it sucks. Now i also know its illegal and that you cant stuff eagle into lightning. A complete waste of an hour of my life. *Rage*. *Falls of chair*
i have an acount but it is a complete wast of time to even open the code. ha! i won nearly every battle with an uncostomized beyblade! there is a "boost" button to give you a power boost. i mean......
really boring and you can make Earth L-drago on beybladebattles.com!! STUPID and a waste of time

i like this game for some reason. just the fact that you get more out of your hasbro beyblades dispite their normall stuff ups. it's also cool how they are so unrealistic while being relistic at the same time, it's weird. now for my account name: Cyber L-drago 9292. i wanted to name myself cyber dragoon but as many members know, only metal wheels and clear wheels can be used as names.
my account name on there is ThunderL-Drago9207, which is what I named my WBO username after! Smile
I played for 5 mins. then never looked back and left.
The "improvements" they have only make them more useful for hidden leaks. I've noticed they still have incredibly old parts missing from the customization program.
Meh I dabble in it meaning I had a account and forgot all about it may go back
meet me in the moon stadium, i will abuse the heck out of the jump button ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I am RockAries0744 and have i 1256 points Tongue_out
i have over 3100 points and im 2nd/1st on the volcano stadium XTS mode. im just too good.
Yeah, I have an account and it's not really that fun. I gotta agree a bit with Kai-V.

If you're wondering (even though it's pointless now):LightningStriker
(May. 04, 2011  12:20 AM)Awesome One Wrote: my username CyberPhoenix7172 know the name when you battle me cuz my aquario will take you down, my record on that website is 68 wins 38 losses

Hah, my record is 315 wins and 151losses, and im in level 30! Tongue_out_wink anyway

Why do everywone hate that site! i know its boring but still not! The site is very stupid but still not! I am CRAZY NOWAngryAngryAngry Anyway my username is stormstriker5858!

I kinda like that site!
(Nov. 11, 2011  4:54 PM)Dashy Wrote: Hah, my record is 315 wins and 151losses, and im in level 30! Tongue_out_wink anyway

Why do everywone hate that site! i know its boring but still not! The site is very stupid but still not! I am CRAZY NOWAngryAngryAngry Anyway my username is stormstriker5858!

So you admit that the site is both boring and stupid, and you probably agree that it does not reflect the real performance of Beyblades at all, and you counter that with this super-solid argument : "but still not!".

We are completely refuted, what can we say.
The BeybladeBattles.com site doesn't make any sense. You can make illegal customizations, like Lightning Pegasis, and they base the type of the Beyblade on the parts, which have incorrect summaries. If only they made it according to the actual performance. I don't go on it much. I just go on to see new events. That's how I found out about the Toys'R'Us Tournament.
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  4:54 PM)Dashy Wrote: Hah, my record is 315 wins and 151losses, and im in level 30! Tongue_out_wink anyway

So you admit that the site is both boring and stupid, and you probably agree that it does not reflect the real performance of Beyblades at all, and you counter that with this super-solid argument : "but still not!".

Sorry, is this better? I like that site but it can be better?
I went on, just for the heck of it, and made Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, but my computer is so derping slow, and the screen didn't load.
What's the point of those codes if you can have those parts on the game without buying them? I guess that removes the ''buy it for the code" talk earlier on.
The worst part of the game....*drumroll* no MFs!
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:16 PM)Dashy Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2011  5:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Sorry, is this better? I like that site but it can be better?
arguing against kai-v....

well i do have one, but never play it, because

1. What skill is used, oh yeah the mouse and finger skill
2. What does it prove
and 3. just wastes hours of your life

forgot my username, so cant post it

Yeah I have a profile but I don't use it much anymore.... I mean, my Rock Aries is awesome in real life, but it SUCKS on beybladebattles.com(even when I get the boost power-up, I still lose!). Secondly, they don't put all of the two-pack pieces on the site, so I can't make my orange Gravity Destroyer or my Inferno Byxis in its real colors. Third, those stupid power-downs always screw up the battle, and finally(and this is the worst) you can lost to pretty much anyone who constantly hits the jump button. They should make it like the freeze action where you are limited to using it once. The only really good thing about the site is the tourneys and the video section.
i have a profile of my own............ just spend some time battling visualized topsXDXD:\