do you have an account on beybladebattles.com

Maybe you should use a different web browser for the game, maybe like Google Chrome!
(Jan. 24, 2012  4:52 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Oh good! The only thing to abuse now, is the direction change command!

I think you can still abuse the shield too. Did it in my last match... I think you can also abuse invisible...
And the Turbo Attack
I have already given my 2 cents about these made up parts on 2 other theads so I won't spam and repeat the same thing.

Haha, Goop has the Rock Aquario green color, which is excellent because Goop appears to be a Rock Wheel. I now have a large desire to go and find a green sharpie marker Wink
(Jan. 24, 2012  9:26 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Haha, Goop has the Rock Aquario green color, which is excellent because Goop appears to be a Rock Wheel. I now have a large desire to go and find a green sharpie marker Wink

Hahaha, me too!

I love the Bling and Spike faces. Bling is a deep red with black face, and Spike, well, HAS A SPIKE IN THE FACE. If that existed, that would be a pretty lethal MF-S. The downfall, however, would probably be that the metal would grind down or break.

I like the Glass and Check Clear wheels. they have a good color pattern. Also, I noticed a yellow Scorpio ring. Same color as Sagittario...

Ska is a good color pattern for Basalt. I'm Interested about what would happen if Double was actually made. Probably heavy. Blade, however, is my favorite wheel. It's like 6 kunai knifes...

002V (A blue CH120) NEEDS to exist in real life. So does 004V (A gold-like with red BD145.) Tips 06 and 10 are pretty cool too (06 is a Gold and white ES or MS, I'm not sure, and 10 is like a QMS (Quake Metal Sharp).

5 of my 7 beys in my beylocker have the new parts (note: MF-S is Spike's Facebolt.)

-MF-S Flame Fireblaze ED145JB
-Double Check AD145MS
-Blade Check DF14510
-Blade Gasher 002VMS
-Flame Shine AD145WD
My borhter tried beybattles.com, and is rather disapointed (naturaly). He says that 2 of his 6 tops dont appear on his screen, and they remain invisible. How can he fix this? Considering this is a beybattles topic, it felt better for me to ask it here, rather than waste everyone else's time on the Q&A thread with such a trivial issue
I've played that before and it's stupid and also they make illegal parts.
I know it is idiotic, but this is my little brother, and I was asking a question, not your opinions on the site itself

But yes, beybattles.com is stupid...no offense to those who do play it
I sometimes battle on it but I mainly use it for testing combo's
name:earth kerbecs
winning % : (low number for not that many battles) 46
(Apr. 08, 2012  4:56 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: My borhter tried beybattles.com, and is rather disapointed (naturaly). He says that 2 of his 6 tops dont appear on his screen, and they remain invisible. How can he fix this? Considering this is a beybattles topic, it felt better for me to ask it here, rather than waste everyone else's time on the Q&A thread with such a trivial issue

That happened to me a couple times before (when I played).

I think when its the new parts they put on the website that makes it go invisible.
I use a combo from the new parts you can buy from the battle shop and it was totally invisible.
Then I used an uncustomized bey and it appeared on the screen. I don't get it at all.
The only reason i go on now is to check if any TRU tournaments are going on, because there are no WBO tournaments close enough to me... and I'm too lazy to make one myself.
Can someone please PM me a code for beybladebattles.com any code it don't matter to me i just need one to become a full member it would be a big help
BLAKE perren, Why don't you buy your own, do you honestly think someone will give you a code anyways.

This is not for you to post for a code, it is to post if you have an account.
That's my mistake then, I redirected him here. Sorry!
They actually have made this city like homepage, but it is completely useless. They do have a Battle shop.
were you can buy fake parts, stealth battlers, avatar stuff and themes.
I have a account and i like the website
(Jul. 01, 2012  10:07 PM)youngkennyblade Wrote: They actually have made this city like homepage, but it is completely useless. They do have a Battle shop.
were you can buy fake parts, stealth battlers, avatar stuff and themes.

That was updated well over 2-3 months ago, I believe.
I have an account but don't really use it that much.
My account is DarkBull9444
(Apr. 08, 2012  3:39 PM)basalt 145wd Wrote: I sometimes battle on it but I mainly use it for testing combo's
name:earth kerbecs
winning % : (low number for not that many battles) 46

Don't test combos on beybladebattles.com. It's completely different from the actual game.

I do have a 100% win rate, though, over about 20 matches. I don't play anymore; I enjoy making neat color schemes on the site, but that's about it.
Please don't quote things from months ago.
Oops, sorry, I set my viewing format to 50 posts/page on accident.
beybladebattles.com is so weird. my username is DarkFireblaze6789 and my score is sumwhere in level 5. If you wanna battle just battle not on cputr but in reel life.
I have a account. It was okay till recently where they have the green and red thing in the middle and a few other things
My account ir stormsagittario0004. I hadn't been on for a year or so and i was bored to death so decided to battle. So i go battle someone, launch my beyblade, and land on a skull and lose. I used to think the site stunk but now its just b-b-b-b-bull s***!