age scale in the hobby

Hi there, I know there is lots of kids and younger people getting attracted to beyblade and even more now with burst as a new series to get new people in.

I´m just interested as it seems there is lots of people here with experience with plastics, is there a "big" community of people in their twenties? (like myself) not that it matters to me actually, I´m just curious because i started beyblade in about 2002 when I was a kid, and I got "re-addicted" by the end of MFB and burst so i though if there´s still people form the plastics era they´ll be 20-25 (as myself)
just a random thougth-question
(with this end line, I think this may be better in the beyblade random thougts topic, move the post if you think it should be there)
I'm... I'm 34... and not from the Plastics generation. I just randomly bought some Burst Beys for my son and wound up so addicted that I now own every Bey in the series, and multiples of most...
hahaha, completely understandable, they are a lot of fun XD, as I said it doesn´t higly matter, I was just curious, I´m used to having younger people around with my hobbies anyway (I do play yu-gi-oh TGC as well) I was just seeing if there were any fellow "oldies" around.
23, started when the originals came to the states.
14, started with metal fusion in 3rd grade and never quit
18 and started with Dragoon RC by Hasbro, my gift of Christmas 2003.
13 started with metal fusion in 2010
seanjohn37683, I started with a draciel too, draciel S to be more precise.
I'm 15, and started with Beyblade: Metal Fusion in 2010. My first Beyblade was Storm Pegasus. Now I primarily play Beyblade Burst, and enjoy Plastics too (more so than MFB).
I'm 16, I started my beyblading adventure back in 2003 when I got Touch Pegasis as B-Day Gift.

If might wondering how long I will keep blading?

FOREVER. Even 15 years later I will be part of Beyblade Community and maybe even that time I will be organizer too!
Now I'm 17 but started when I was 12 in 2011. Metal Fusion and Masters were around. I started with a Flame Byxis and from there, my collection just grew. I'm more familiar with MFB/Zero-G than Burst but those three will be my most favorites! Beyblade is forever btw. Wink
I'm the youngest here *cough* 12 yrs old *cough* I started in 2010 when Hasbro released MFB into Canada and I'm here now lol
I'm 18 and I still pick up the game from time to time. Enjoyability for the hobby doesn't have an age limit... unless you're under 6.
Im 14, started when Metal Fusion came to the US, 08 right? Looks like most of us are between 15-25
(Nov. 13, 2016  11:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm 18 and I still pick up the game from time to time. Enjoyability for the hobby doesn't have an age limit... unless you're under 6.

Lol I was playing since I was 3 year old lol. Technically if you can hold launcher and pull winder/string and spin beyblade. You are ilegible to play lol weather you are 1 year old or 120 lol
(Nov. 14, 2016  1:08 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2016  11:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm 18 and I still pick up the game from time to time. Enjoyability for the hobby doesn't have an age limit... unless you're under 6.

Lol I was playing since I was 3 year old lol. Technically if you can hold launcher and pull winder/string and spin beyblade. You are ilegible to play lol weather you are 1 year old or 120 lol

My last sentence was just for safety concerns, I actually started when I was 5 or 6.
Not sure what age I started playing, but I have faint memories of playing it with all the other people on my street at the first house I lived in, which dates it to between 01' (I would have been 5) and 03' ( I would have been 7) I had a lot of beyblade back then, both real and fake, but I believe my first ever bey was either a version of Dragoon or a version of Driger. I quit after I moved out of that house in, I think, 04' because there was no one to play with anymore.
30 here, I started when BeyBlade was first released haha.
22 my cousin
25 started playing back when the white Dragoon S & that Griffin beyblade was made. My parents said I was spending too much time doing it but I never cared. They banned it from the house for a while so I got it on the DL. Then been using it until the Zero G era. I spent hundreds on it. I just happen to google beyblade and burst came up. So ive been ordering loads ever since. Ive got 2 reshuffle sets & a random pack full set in the mail. I just put it away

In my closet for xmas. I recently spent over 200$ on them. If i could id go to Las Vegas & marry the rare beys. Ill be playing it until I am 80 years old if I live that long.
19, starting with Metal Masters/Fusion onto Burst today.
Im 26. Started playing when it first came out in America. I remember actually making fun of it, especially when I heard that there was a show. Thought about how stupid that there was a show on tops. But, once I got my own I was addicted to it. I dont really play anymore but, I come back here from time to time to check out whats going on. I started watching burst when I heard it was out.