World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
age scale in the hobby - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: age scale in the hobby (/Thread-age-scale-in-the-hobby)

Pages: 1 2 3

age scale in the hobby - exodia0 - Nov. 12, 2016

Hi there, I know there is lots of kids and younger people getting attracted to beyblade and even more now with burst as a new series to get new people in.

I´m just interested as it seems there is lots of people here with experience with plastics, is there a "big" community of people in their twenties? (like myself) not that it matters to me actually, I´m just curious because i started beyblade in about 2002 when I was a kid, and I got "re-addicted" by the end of MFB and burst so i though if there´s still people form the plastics era they´ll be 20-25 (as myself)
just a random thougth-question
(with this end line, I think this may be better in the beyblade random thougts topic, move the post if you think it should be there)

RE: age scale in the hobby - Leo Burst - Nov. 12, 2016

I'm... I'm 34... and not from the Plastics generation. I just randomly bought some Burst Beys for my son and wound up so addicted that I now own every Bey in the series, and multiples of most...

RE: age scale in the hobby - exodia0 - Nov. 12, 2016

hahaha, completely understandable, they are a lot of fun XD, as I said it doesn´t higly matter, I was just curious, I´m used to having younger people around with my hobbies anyway (I do play yu-gi-oh TGC as well) I was just seeing if there were any fellow "oldies" around.

RE: age scale in the hobby - The Real Libra - Nov. 12, 2016

15, started in metal fusion, never quiting

RE: age scale in the hobby - Deathscyther04 - Nov. 13, 2016

23, started when the originals came to the states.

RE: age scale in the hobby - Jimmyjazz39 - Nov. 13, 2016

14, started with metal fusion in 3rd grade and never quit

RE: age scale in the hobby - seanjohn37683 - Nov. 13, 2016

26, and started with draciel back in the day.

RE: age scale in the hobby - BeybladeFanOff - Nov. 13, 2016

18 and started with Dragoon RC by Hasbro, my gift of Christmas 2003.

RE: age scale in the hobby - Naru Blader - Nov. 13, 2016

13 started with metal fusion in 2010

RE: age scale in the hobby - exodia0 - Nov. 13, 2016

seanjohn37683, I started with a draciel too, draciel S to be more precise.

RE: age scale in the hobby - Hato - Nov. 13, 2016

I'm 15, and started with Beyblade: Metal Fusion in 2010. My first Beyblade was Storm Pegasus. Now I primarily play Beyblade Burst, and enjoy Plastics too (more so than MFB).

RE: age scale in the hobby - FIREFIRE CPB - Nov. 13, 2016

I'm 16, I started my beyblading adventure back in 2003 when I got Touch Pegasis as B-Day Gift.

If might wondering how long I will keep blading?

FOREVER. Even 15 years later I will be part of Beyblade Community and maybe even that time I will be organizer too!

RE: age scale in the hobby - Brisk AquarioHD - Nov. 13, 2016

Now I'm 17 but started when I was 12 in 2011. Metal Fusion and Masters were around. I started with a Flame Byxis and from there, my collection just grew. I'm more familiar with MFB/Zero-G than Burst but those three will be my most favorites! Beyblade is forever btw. Wink

RE: age scale in the hobby - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Nov. 13, 2016

I'm the youngest here *cough* 12 yrs old *cough* I started in 2010 when Hasbro released MFB into Canada and I'm here now lol

RE: age scale in the hobby - Jinbee - Nov. 13, 2016

I'm 18 and I still pick up the game from time to time. Enjoyability for the hobby doesn't have an age limit... unless you're under 6.

RE: age scale in the hobby - Bladerguy2 - Nov. 14, 2016

Im 14, started when Metal Fusion came to the US, 08 right? Looks like most of us are between 15-25

RE: age scale in the hobby - FIREFIRE CPB - Nov. 14, 2016

(Nov. 13, 2016  11:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm 18 and I still pick up the game from time to time. Enjoyability for the hobby doesn't have an age limit... unless you're under 6.

Lol I was playing since I was 3 year old lol. Technically if you can hold launcher and pull winder/string and spin beyblade. You are ilegible to play lol weather you are 1 year old or 120 lol

RE: age scale in the hobby - Sondeluz - Nov. 14, 2016

24 here and a fan since i was 9 Smile

RE: age scale in the hobby - Jinbee - Nov. 14, 2016

(Nov. 14, 2016  1:08 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2016  11:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm 18 and I still pick up the game from time to time. Enjoyability for the hobby doesn't have an age limit... unless you're under 6.

Lol I was playing since I was 3 year old lol. Technically if you can hold launcher and pull winder/string and spin beyblade. You are ilegible to play lol weather you are 1 year old or 120 lol

My last sentence was just for safety concerns, I actually started when I was 5 or 6.

RE: age scale in the hobby - Syphon - Nov. 14, 2016

Not sure what age I started playing, but I have faint memories of playing it with all the other people on my street at the first house I lived in, which dates it to between 01' (I would have been 5) and 03' ( I would have been 7) I had a lot of beyblade back then, both real and fake, but I believe my first ever bey was either a version of Dragoon or a version of Driger. I quit after I moved out of that house in, I think, 04' because there was no one to play with anymore.

RE: age scale in the hobby - OldSchool™ - Nov. 16, 2016

30 here, I started when BeyBlade was first released haha.
22 my cousin

RE: age scale in the hobby - Leo Burst - Nov. 16, 2016

OMG I'm not the only 30 year old!!

RE: age scale in the hobby - Dodgest - Nov. 17, 2016

25 started playing back when the white Dragoon S & that Griffin beyblade was made. My parents said I was spending too much time doing it but I never cared. They banned it from the house for a while so I got it on the DL. Then been using it until the Zero G era. I spent hundreds on it. I just happen to google beyblade and burst came up. So ive been ordering loads ever since. Ive got 2 reshuffle sets & a random pack full set in the mail. I just put it away

In my closet for xmas. I recently spent over 200$ on them. If i could id go to Las Vegas & marry the rare beys. Ill be playing it until I am 80 years old if I live that long.

RE: age scale in the hobby - UGottaCetus - Nov. 18, 2016

19, starting with Metal Masters/Fusion onto Burst today.

RE: age scale in the hobby - Pinoy Blader - Nov. 20, 2016

Im 26. Started playing when it first came out in America. I remember actually making fun of it, especially when I heard that there was a show. Thought about how stupid that there was a show on tops. But, once I got my own I was addicted to it. I dont really play anymore but, I come back here from time to time to check out whats going on. I started watching burst when I heard it was out.