Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

Blender is a decent free software option if you want to learn.
I have a thing to share, but probably coming later today.

You know, there really should be an easier way to upload photos on here. Especially for mobile users like me.
Not sure if this applies to the thread or not but I am working on a service so that people who want 3D printed beys can send custom orders to me and I'll print them based on what customization options they select. You will be able to send reference sketches/photos. In order for that to become reality I need people to fill this survey https://goo.gl/forms/juECSuOcPc8wOPam2 to tell me what I should improve/add.
So in my old age and boredom i have bought all these boosters and stuff and finally came up with these cooler combos. Ones just this archer hercules recolour switched out with a bloody longinus recolour but i think it's le cool ?

Winning Valkyrie, 7V, Jolt

Bloody Longinus, 10C, Accel'

Vise Leopard, 0L, Atomic

https://imgur.com/a/caNx9O8
When the Cosmo layer base came out I immediately thought "GT Ragnarok release. I can foresee it"

But anyway, I'm thinking of painting my Dual Threat launcher to make it distinguishable out of a crowd of them. What's your guys' majority opinion between blue, purple, and green?
(May. 07, 2019  6:35 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: When the Cosmo layer base came out I immediately thought "GT Ragnarok release. I can foresee it"

But anyway, I'm thinking of painting my Dual Threat launcher to make it distinguishable out of a crowd of them. What's your guys' majority opinion between blue, purple, and green?

I would do blue
(May. 07, 2019  6:35 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: When the Cosmo layer base came out I immediately thought "GT Ragnarok release. I can foresee it"

I would pick dark blue
(May. 07, 2019  4:37 PM)KingSpin Wrote: [Image: 357ghe0.png]

Cosmo Thanos with his Infinity Gems

Stones. Infinity Stones XD
(Jul. 17, 2018  2:48 PM)flarespire Wrote: Heres something ive been working on, the meshes probably still need some work, but, 2 new 3d printable attack rings!
[Image: GY16EQ5.png]
[Image: Cs3emKw.png]
Will you be releasing the files?

(Mar. 22, 2018  6:53 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: My 3D printed Attack Ring turned out great! Smile
2:32: completely assembled

can you release the file?
(Mar. 02, 2020  5:24 AM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  2:48 PM)flarespire Wrote: Heres something ive been working on, the meshes probably still need some work, but, 2 new 3d printable attack rings!
[Image: GY16EQ5.png]
[Image: Cs3emKw.png]
Will you be releasing the files?

(Mar. 22, 2018  6:53 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: My 3D printed Attack Ring turned out great! Smile
2:32: completely assembled

Please do not review e old threads, especially ones that haven't been touched in nearly a year please. If they haven't responded in this long, they probably won't or have forgotten. DeceasedCrab

(Mar. 03, 2020  5:26 AM)MagixG Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2020  5:24 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: Will you be releasing the files?

Please do not review e old threads, especially ones that haven't been touched in nearly a year please. If they haven't responded in this long, they probably won't or have forgotten. DeceasedCrab

Well, Megaman053 should have checked the date of that post before responding, it was from 2018 and the last time that person logged in was 2019. But like Angry Face said, this is one of those evergreen threads, even though its been mostly superceded by posts in the Your Creations subforum. I guess it's a learning experience for everybody!
I didn't mean to come off as a mini mod, sorry about that. Also didn't know that questions were okay. Also sorry. I tried to get DeceasedCrab, an actual moderator to fix anything if it needed fixing
(Mar. 03, 2020  4:03 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2020  5:26 AM)MagixG Wrote: Please do not review e old threads, especially ones that haven't been touched in nearly a year please. If they haven't responded in this long, they probably won't or have forgotten. DeceasedCrab

Well, Megaman053 should have checked the date of that post before responding, it was from 2018 and the last time that person logged in was 2019. But like Angry Face said, this is one of those evergreen threads, even though its been mostly superceded by posts in the Your Creations subforum. I guess it's a learning experience for everybody!
You guys are real killjoys ya know that.....☹️ How else am I supposed to find out!?
(Mar. 04, 2020  12:22 AM)Megaman053 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2020  4:03 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, Megaman053 should have checked the date of that post before responding, it was from 2018 and the last time that person logged in was 2019. But like Angry Face said, this is one of those evergreen threads, even though its been mostly superceded by posts in the Your Creations subforum. I guess it's a learning experience for everybody!
You guys are real killjoys ya know that.....☹️ How else am I supposed to find out!?

Well send them a PM directly, if they're still active. Don't respond to a post from 1.5 years ago. I'm not a killjoy, you need to check things more carefully before you post.
Had a fake launcher grip in a recent lot purchase, Thought I would use my airbrushing hobby on this grip and pro series launcher!

https://imgur.com/a/N19l2iQ

Greens come out great thinking a metallic blue them or purple next time.
Decided to paint a second one this time in blue red, i think the red could have came out better but the blue turned out clean!!

https://imgur.com/zb4mpnU