Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

Ah, that Bit Chip sticker should really have a white frame like on the card...
I made this like 6 years ago but I still cant find the official one over these years.....
[Image: IMG_5966.jpg]
(Apr. 05, 2017  2:47 AM)roux Wrote: I made this like 6 years ago but I still cant find the official one over these years.....

Did you dye the facebolt?
(Sep. 22, 2015  1:12 AM)Barreto Wrote: Check these out! They are from twitter user @geidaiger.

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
(Apr. 05, 2017  4:22 AM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Did you dye the facebolt?
Nope. I didn't know how to make the dragon to be gold without dyeing the bolt...so I painted yellow on the dragon and spread some gold on the bolt lol
not a good way after all
(Apr. 05, 2017  2:47 AM)roux Wrote: I made this like 6 years ago but I still cant find the official one over these years.....

There was a black meteo l drago like 2 days ago on yja not sure if it was the official one but looked like it.

What Paints did you use? Does the paint wears off Quicker then the Original one after battles?
(Apr. 05, 2017  5:14 PM)Forbidden 1 Wrote: What Paints did you use? Does the paint wears off Quicker then the Original one after battles?

I used mr.color to paint.
Well Im not dare to use it for battles so I cannot tell lol
but it's not suggested to use like this for sure.
Got some awesome pens to make these recolors. I'm really happy about the result Smile

Dark blue & silver Wolborg 2 (next to the original):
[Image: 34u7vldh.jpg]

Kid Dragoon Metal Masters Gold Edition:
[Image: k62fm2yc.jpg]
Not mine at all, but I had to share these awesome recolours:
[Image: C-mn-BlUwAArpmA.jpg]
[Image: C-mea0UVwAAk8t5.jpg]

He calls them: Undead Longinus, Demonic Valkyrie and Darkness Drain Fafnir.
I would kill for a Drain Fafnir like that. It's just WOW
That's af as frick
That Fafnir looks so dark and hellish, the recolour for it is so dope. The others aren't bad either.
(May. 01, 2017  1:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Not mine at all, but I had to share these awesome recolours:

These look waaaay better than the original, the fans should work on future recolors
(Nov. 11, 2015  7:12 PM)Playing_riffs Wrote: Thank you! Smile

I'm super pleased with how the launcher turned out. I just added a chain to it, it reminds me of a leather jacket for some reason.

[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

if someone had this in the anime they'd be like the leader of a biker gang

(Jan. 14, 2013  4:57 PM)dio Wrote: they're my new series: death series

death dragoon
[Image: 8344427003_5126190fdd.jpg]

death draciel
[Image: 8367624424_25c1dd507b.jpg]

death driger
[Image: 8367623642_1017621cc3.jpg]

the last member is coming.

I don't know too much about plastics, so tell me what's the purple one
Those beys look incredible. Especially the dF
(May. 01, 2017  1:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Not mine at all, but I had to share these awesome recolours:

Those look amazing, does this guy do this kinda work for money Cos I would surely pay to get these customisations
I've remade my "Death Driger V". The Triple Tiger is painted with red/cherry nail polish (I've borrow from my mom ~3 years ago and never gave back, lol) and black acrylic paint. The stickers are just plain white with the standard Driger G fang marks painted on.
Then just Custom Bearing Base with a Black Defense Ring. I should have changed the spin gear, the golden one was still on it for my Uriel 2 combo, haha.

[Image: deathdrigerv87ltzxve16.jpg]
(Mar. 28, 2013  8:03 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Cannon's version of Gabriel 2 really inspired me to design this Beyblade myself at some point. I got Gabriel and a second Uriel 2 recently, so it was the perfect opportunity to do so Smile
I've decided to design the whole bey without an extra blade attached to it, more incorporated in the actual AR design. This way it can be used in battle. But I'd like to scale up the stickers and try a second version.

[Image: dscf9772yanicz5q3w.jpg]
[Image: dscf9775qkomgxvf4a.jpg]

Gabriel 2 & Uriel 2:

[Image: dscf9779cy5s8kmb3g.jpg]

More pictures:

(Jun. 07, 2017  5:10 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2013  8:03 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Cannon's version of Gabriel 2 really inspired me to design this Beyblade myself at some point. I got Gabriel and a second Uriel 2 recently, so it was the perfect opportunity to do so Smile
I've decided to design the whole bey without an extra blade attached to it, more incorporated in the actual AR design. This way it can be used in battle. But I'd like to scale up the stickers and try a second version.

[Image: dscf9772yanicz5q3w.jpg]
[Image: dscf9775qkomgxvf4a.jpg]

Gabriel 2 & Uriel 2:

[Image: dscf9779cy5s8kmb3g.jpg]

More pictures:

Looks awesome. Did they have matching bases In the anime?

Yes, as Cannon said in his post Gabriel 2 and Uriel 2 have the exact same parts except for the Attack Ring. So both have Star Attack WD, Over Attack SP and Grip Change BB. The difference is that the SPs are flipped as well as the Grip Change Base tip, Uriel uses the attack and Gabriel the defense setup.
I've used Custom Grip Base instead because I didn't feel like paiting my rare Blade Base, the paint can be removed with a brush (e.g. on the SPs), but it's a pain to do it on a BB. Moreover Custom Grip and Grip Change share the same basic design (same with Dragoon V & Uriel 1).
Does anyone know where i can get a black ch120 bey part.

(May. 04, 2017  12:37 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:

Those look amazing, does this guy do this kinda work for money Cos I would surely pay to get these customisations

These are awesome where can i get one like those
Funny how the drain fafnir colour is like the one in god customise set(red and black)
[Image: 2017-10-30.jpg]

Custom Black Uriel 2. I mean there is already a black Uriel 1, so this was kinda inevitable, haha.
And yeah, it has the Uriel 1 blade base and bit chip Wink
(Oct. 30, 2017  4:42 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: [Image: 2017-10-30.jpg]

Custom Black Uriel 2. I mean there is already a black Uriel 1, so this was kinda inevitable, haha.
And yeah, it has the Uriel 1 blade base and bit chip Wink

Omg that looks wicked bro.