Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

Yo that is really nice.
(Mar. 10, 2016  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo that is really nice.

Thanks Stupid
Wow, these are amazing! I really like the black Dranzer V Smile
(Mar. 13, 2016  12:30 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Wow, these are amazing! I really like the black Dranzer V Smile

Thank you, it was fun to customise Stupid
(Mar. 14, 2016  4:01 PM)Akashbhambra Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2016  12:30 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Wow, these are amazing! I really like the black Dranzer V Smile

Thank you, it was fun to customise Stupid

That's soooo cool!
XD
Hey there! I'm a newbie here, so I hope I'm posting this in the right place!

Here's my first attempt at re-painting a Beyblade to make Galux. I wanted to paint all the pieces but forgot that it would make them thicker. In the end it was soooo difficult to assemble it because some pieces wouldn't fit. In some areas the paint even got a bit chipped D: Well, I guess you gotta learn from your mistakes ahah! I think it looks quite decent for my first custom painted Beyblade

[Image: galux___custom_painted_beyblade_by_lonel...af9gi8.jpg]

I hope you guys like it, and if you have any suggestions about that problem with fitting the pieces I would be happy to hear them Wink
I did a thing. Purple Beyblade Burst LauncherGrip. I'll post the end result later on. I made a video that's going up on my YouTube channel and I don't wanna spoil it just yet.

[Image: CqqJRi9VUAAFiKa.jpg]
(Aug. 24, 2016  10:44 PM)Inestheunicorn Wrote:

Oh wow, it's actually not bad, reminds me of Dios paint custom of Galux.
(Aug. 25, 2016  6:28 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2016  10:44 PM)Inestheunicorn Wrote:

Oh wow, it's actually not bad, reminds me of Dios paint custom of Galux.

Thank you Smile That guy must have some mystical powers because his custom paints look amazing ahah!
Whoa, everything on this page is amazing. Great work everyone.
Results from my custom painted LauncherGrips. This was the closest color I could get to match the purple BeyLauncher.
[Image: Cq-PoK_W8AAM-ze?format=jpg&name=large]
Dipped a Metal Fury Scythe and a couple Discs in some coin cleaner yesterday after trying it first on half of a Hasbro Fury Metal Wheel, and these were my results.

The cleaner reacted with the metal and oxidized it pretty fast, but if the metal was somewhat shiny before being dipped, with a bit of buffing, it regained its luster despite the metal's darkening.

JOJO: Diggin' that black grip with the purple clips and 'rubbers'. Nice job!
But now you have one sick looking Scythe Cool
Those darker Disks look great!
Wow I'm blown away.
Whoa, those look sick Angry Face.
Whoa! Angry Face! The darker discs certainly look a lot cooler. It changes the feel of the Beyblades so dramatically.
Pink Unite on clear S2 looks hot. <3
Just beautiful, thanks for sharing Grin
(Aug. 31, 2016  4:32 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: [Image: image.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg]

Truly a masterpiece. Wish I could find/afford a screwdriver to make this customizations (that is of course, if I had the beys and the money to afford them).
Regardless, thanks for sharing!
Here is my re-paint on Valkyrie Grin
[Image: tumblr_ocscdgdx9b1vnkbe4o1_540.jpg]
How did you do it? Looks nice!
[Image: 04-0501-20-08-498.jpg?type=w3]

Galux I made, I refered G revolution series & TCG card images.
I found its name was wrote as 'Galluxe' in G revolution screenshots, so I also wrote as it wrote.
Actually mine has not that good quality, but I changed its shape haha

more pics:
http://blog.naver.com/riffi/220975348516