Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

This probably fits here:

I am editing another video of another custom 3D printed bey as of writing this post, so feel free to subscribe so you don't miss it  Tongue_out_wink

I have a lot more of these planned, so let me know if you guys like them  Grin
@[Nuno] that is really cool so far. I am loving the more exaggerated look to it, it sorta reminds me of it's appearance in the first season anime.
On the topic of painting parts in beyblade, launchers, Beys, even tools, I recommend trying Duplicolor Vynil Dye.
I use it for paint jobs in other hobbies of mine, but it bonds to plastic in a nice way. And I'm sure everyone likes the sparkly feel that most of the Takara Tomy limited edition Beyblades have, some Vynil Dye products by Duplicolor have a finish similar to that, and it makes the re-paint that much more worth it.
I'll make a custom launcher and post to give examples in the future.
But I saw this thread and felt like you guys should give it a try.

Sorry for the clickbaity thumbnail, it's a a Gaia Dragoon I made  Tongue_out_wink

Some beyblades in the original series didn't have as many "transformations" or "evolutions" as others, so the objective is to create new designs for those missing transformations.
In this video we make what could be a "missing link" between Gaia Dragoon S and Gaia Dragoon V: Gaia Dragoon F!

Please let me know if you would want more of these.

Also, be sure to share and like if you enjoyed it!  Grin
(Jun. 07, 2017  7:27 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Thank u this helps alot
My 3D printed Attack Ring turned out great! :)
2:32: completely assembled
Woah, that's really really cool! Have you ever considered doing any anime exclusive plastic beyblades?
(Mar. 22, 2018  6:53 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: My 3D printed Attack Ring turned out great! Smile
2:32: completely assembled

yoooooooo, an arcanine beyblade ????????// that is literally one of the coolest 3d printed layers ive ever seen . you got skills
(Mar. 22, 2018  8:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Woah, that's really really cool! Have you ever considered doing any anime exclusive plastic beyblades?

Thank you! Yeah, that would be awesome, I might try that Smile
First I'd like to create a 3D model of Uriel 2. It's frustrating for me to have a cometitive beyblade that I can't use xD

(Mar. 22, 2018  10:05 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: yoooooooo, an arcanine beyblade ????????// that is literally one of the coolest 3d printed layers ive ever seen . you got skills

Thanks man Smile
Hey guys!

Galux is one of those beyblades that I wish had a real official release. I'm aware that there were some Galeon recolours and Galux stickers, but it's just not the same. So I made one!

I hope you guys like it! ?
[Image: fa791d-1527526499.jpg]

This is a custom Apollon. It's actually an Apollon G AR (thanks to Starlight25 for selling me that beauty!), yellow acrylic paint, printed stickers (thanks to Surajjoseph for the awesome scan!), a yellow SG Flat Base (from Kid Dragoon) and a 10 Wide :)
@[Nuno] that's not bad at all! I love it! Are you planning on doing more of these custom old gen beyblades?
Heres something ive been working on, the meshes probably still need some work, but, 2 new 3d printable attack rings!
[Image: GY16EQ5.png]
[Image: Cs3emKw.png]
When you can't afford the real thing: Make your own :P

[Image: dscf1250.jpg]

At some spots you can clearly see it is painted magenta, but hey, it serves its purpose ;)
Thanks to @[KinkoUsagi] for the Thunder Pegasus sticker sheet scan. That helped a lot! :D
(Sep. 13, 2018  5:37 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: When you can't afford the real thing: Make your own Tongue_out
At some spots you can clearly see it is painted magenta, but hey, it serves its purpose Grin

The paint job is really good, it's nice and fairly consistent. If I had a Flame Pegasus I'd probably have to do this too.
(Sep. 13, 2018  5:42 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The paint job is really good, it's nice and fairly consistent. If I had a Flame Pegasus I'd probably have to do this too.

It's definitely rough around the edges, but it turned out better than expected. Spray paint would have been a lot smoother like on my Wolborg 2, the thing is it can't be "fixed" easily, so I wouldn't use it for battles.
If something chips off on that one, I just paint it back on and get an acceptable result Smile
I hate that I didn't see this earlier. You all are sooo good!

BTW, Imma go ahead and tag @[Mr LT] cuz he really needs this thread to help publicise his recolours.
[Image: dscf1279.jpg]
[Image: dscf1281.jpg]

~ the lowest budget Galeon 2, thx to @[sonyat] for the sticker sheet :)
(Sep. 19, 2018  11:30 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: ~ the lowest budget Galeon 2, thx to @[sonyat] for the sticker sheet Smile

Wow, looks awesome! All of your latest customs are amazing. That Thunder Pegasus, hooo boy! Very, very cool. I'm so happy you got a Galeon 2! What was the original colour? (If the AR is fully customized... oops..)
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:12 AM)sonyat Wrote: Wow, looks awesome! All of your latest customs are amazing. That Thunder Pegasus, hooo boy! Very, very cool. I'm so happy you got a Galeon 2! What was the original colour? (If the AR is fully customized... oops..)

The original Attack Ring is actually Wolborg 4, sanded with a file to match the shapes of the Galeon 2 AR, the Blase Base is from Metal Driger + black car spray paint + stickers :D
And thanks a lot! :)
Man, all your picture does it make me wish I could get access to that 3D Galeon MS. Haha.

Love that you're using the sticker sheets to obtain your dream Beyblades. They all great!
The galeon ms 3d files are on thingiverse under the title "all my beyblade stl files".
From what I remember, there was an error that needed correctly on the file and I have no 3D printing experience Unhappy I'll work toward learning it eventually.