Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

Wait until you see my custom Face.

Ice Mantis bit beast.
(Nov. 26, 2008  2:24 AM)Anubis Wrote: Wait until you see my custom Face.

Ice Mantis bit beast.

Sounds pretty kool, can't wait to see it Tongue_out
Thank you for the compliments <3
That's one of the best customs I've seen. Nice work.
Well umm... My exams have ended and I got some free time. I want to make my own Black Dranzers, but I got some problem with the paint. Which paint should I use? Some of you said acrylic is good but...
(Nov. 29, 2008  5:27 PM)SchwarzeDranzer Wrote: Well umm... My exams have ended and I got some free time. I want to make my own Black Dranzers, but I got some problem with the paint. Which paint should I use? Some of you said acrylic is good but...

Acrylic sometimes may cause problem with the plastics, so I recommend you to dye the plastic parts but be careful with the temperature of the liquid when using it...
Well I should tell you that I didn't understand anything from what you've said, since there are tons of dyes around.
(Nov. 29, 2008  8:07 PM)SchwarzeDranzer Wrote: Well I should tell you that I didn't understand anything from what you've said, since there are tons of dyes around.
He's talking about using color dye on your Beyblades so they stay that color naturally.
Tamiya acrylics work fine.
(Aug. 01, 2008  2:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [quote=Kei]
Brad, do you still have pictures of that AMAZING grip Anubis made for you? The Carbon Tempest? Hmm, I think I may have saved the thread about it from BBF if you don't.

[Image: DSC00189.jpg]
that is AWESOME r u ever planning to sell it? and what is the gold blade?
The gold blade is Capricorn Strike G.

I don't plan to sell it.
Carbon Tempest was done with Model Masters enamels. Man.. never again. I get such an amazing finish with acrylics. I wish I had done it in acrylic. It would have a beautiful glossy red finish!~
They look really good and that's a nice colour for the stadium.
Thank you <3 Custom stickers are coming soon also
Wow. Words cannot describe how awesome they look. 8D
Awesome paint jobs, Anubis! They look really good. Looking forward to how you touch up on the stadium.
<3

I'm gonna grab some color change paint pretty soon. It changes color based on the angle you view it from.
Woah, trippy! That'll surely be awesome on a beyblade.
I love colour change stuff! I saw a colour chage car the other day, it was gorgeous. I stopped walking and stared at it for a bit. ^^;