Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

Man I was having major problems with the green! It did not want to layer! I put like 8 layers on the green sections and it just did not want to work with me. So I'm pretty sure I'm gonna invest in an airbrush.
Welp, looks good regardless. =)
(Mar. 19, 2009  10:12 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welp, looks good regardless. =)

Thank you!

Yeah I think I am going to do a fring of yellow in the green section and do a small red streak right after the green.
I re-painted my MFB attack stadium, I really did not like the clear version. It was pretty basic, I just sprayed the underside a couple times.
[Image: stadium.jpg]
(Mar. 23, 2009  5:37 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I re-painted my MFB attack stadium, I really did not like the clear version. It was pretty basic, I just sprayed the underside a couple times.
[Image: stadium.jpg]

I really am considering doing this. Does it reduce visibility of scratches? Since after a short period of time mine looks like carp.
It wont coat the scratches, Your painting the bottom so the scratches on the outer dish will still be there. However becouse i used black all the dark colored marks on the dish are unoticable. I like it alot more, I think it looks better.
Yeah, I meant visibility. I thought the dark color would not make them as apparent as before.
(Mar. 23, 2009  5:47 PM)Khel Wrote: Yeah, I meant visibility. I thought the dark color would not make them as apparent as before.

Yeah, it helps.
The stadium looks really good might have to give it ago Grin
It looks a lot better. I don't like the clear version either.
(Mar. 23, 2009  7:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It looks a lot better. I don't like the clear version either.

Thanks, it just looked dirty all the time when it was clear.
(Mar. 23, 2009  5:37 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I re-painted my MFB attack stadium, I really did not like the clear version. It was pretty basic, I just sprayed the underside a couple times.

Great job. I just hope that the paint is able to flex a bit, cause since the stadium is kind of flimsy, won't the paint crack if it's bent too much?
Nice job on the stadium Neku. It looks much better than having it clear. I'll probably me doing to same thing to my stadium, especially if I get 2.

hmm.... it'd be pretty cool though to also have like a custom logo in the centre.
(Mar. 23, 2009  8:08 PM)Commie Wrote: Great job. I just hope that the paint is able to flex a bit, cause since the stadium is kind of flimsy, won't the paint crack if it's bent too much?

No, it works great. Just make sure to use a paint designed for plastic.
I did mine in silver, but that one is broken now. I'm gonna do one in color change paint next.
(Mar. 24, 2009  1:35 AM)Anubis Wrote: I did mine in silver, but that one is broken now. I'm gonna do one in color change paint next.

How did it break!!!! Gasp
I see, that sucks.
[Image: HNI_0032.jpg]
Just did my Attack stadium in Black!
I love how it looks, Smile

Thinking of grabbing a Hybrid Wheel Match Set just so I have a second one to paint later.
Thats Awesome Grin I wish I could spray my hasbro stadium Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 27, 2009  4:13 PM)Driger Wrote: Thats Awesome Grin I wish I could spray my hasbro stadium Pinching_eyes_2

You can, it just won't be good to play on. Not that it was to begin with.
(Mar. 27, 2009  6:18 PM)Commie Wrote: You can, it just won't be good to play on. Not that it was to begin with.

Iceburn
These Attack Stadium re-paints are cool and all, but am I the only one who doesn't really mind it clear?
(Mar. 27, 2009  11:25 PM)Kei Wrote: These Attack Stadium re-paints are cool and all, but am I the only one who doesn't really mind it clear?

I'm with you on that. ^^

I like the paints of the Attack Stadium, but for me I love the clear.
(Mar. 27, 2009  11:25 PM)Kei Wrote: These Attack Stadium re-paints are cool and all, but am I the only one who doesn't really mind it clear?

I like the clear; it looks sweet when new, but it shows scratches very easily in comparison to solid plastic. That honestly would be the sole reason I would consider painting mine.

However, I do like the fact that it reminds me of the clear Hasbro Stadium I used to play a ton with back in like '02 (visually, not performance wise).