Your Re-paints And Special Customisations

The paint is matter, so it does add weight. This is why advanced players would paint their Beyblades. The advantage you gain from it is negligible, though.

The paint on the tips will wear off quickly.
What type of paint are you using? They look kinda thick to me imo.
*paints beyblade* thanks for the info
(Sep. 30, 2008  8:28 PM)taru678 Wrote: *paints beyblade* thanks for the info

not that simple brah, but go for it.
It is acrylic paint. The black one required two coats and then some touch ups

Like I said before, if the paint was too extremely thick, it would make an obvious change in the shape of the parts.
awsome job anubis I really like the black one XD now I want one...
I'm digging that Blue/Green Leone. If it was matte paint, I'd tap it
If you guys like what I've done, I'm accepting commissions. PM me if you want me to do a custom job for you.
Ooo I want one.Though I wouldn't know what blade to use for it Chocked_2
(Oct. 01, 2008  3:46 AM)Anubis Wrote: If you guys like what I've done, I'm accepting commissions. PM me if you want me to do a custom job for you.

woah your custom metal fight looks mad good the leos look amazing!
Glad you like them. I just applied metallic stickers, but I want to redo them before I take more pictures.
Anubis, I was like *______________* when I saw you repainted MFB's.
Yay! ;D They are awesome! ;D

And nice choice of colors. I love how you merged them Wink Especially on the blue-green Leo Smile
[Image: DSC02008.jpg]

Gold Beypointer. Airbrushed. I am now accepting commissions because I can do this right.

[Image: DSC02004.jpg]

Gold Launcher Grip. It has a badly painted Beypointer and Launcher, but those were done with a brush and you saw them before. Everything else is going to be as high quality as the Grip and the gold Beypointer. I kind of overloaded the Grip with glosscoat, though. I have to work on controlling that better. The Beypointer I did flawlessly though.

Accepting commissions!
The Green + Blue Leone was looking Amazing!!
Also love the colour scheme for Bull! XD
The pointer and grip look sick.
(Nov. 20, 2008  1:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The pointer and grip look sick.
(Nov. 20, 2008  4:09 AM)G Wrote:

Smile
(Nov. 20, 2008  5:36 AM)Kei Wrote:

I agree lol
(Nov. 20, 2008  6:18 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2008  5:36 AM)Kei Wrote:

Word Up.

also that matte green pegasis is fly too
I very much like the finish. But, is that a bit of paint scraping off on the side that I see in the second picture?
Yeah, I put it on the handle on the wrong side!
No wonder. It happened with my black roundshell grip too. Such a pity... there isn't a way to protect it, is there?
Not really... It just has to be repainted. I recommend not painting the attachment points if possible.
[Image: DSC02009.jpg]

Kagetsu-Shard. Damage is because I battled with it after it was painted. It has a matching D125 and BS as well...

This Libra wheel is extra heavy. It's one gram heavier than the other two Libra wheels I have weighed.

The paint job will be redone. I'm getting two more Libras from the reshuffle sets, so if one of those is heavier, I'll just start over again. I did most of the painting with an airbrush. I should have done two coats, though.

I finished some details (like the cone things and the dots) with a brush. I noticed that the first coat was not thick enough when I used the brush and it ended up darker than all of the airbrushed parts. I need two coats next time! The color is custom mixed. Tamiya metallic blue and regular primary red acrylics.
That is pretty sweet, luv the colours you used goes really well with the Aries face!