Your Creations Contest Suggestions / Random Thoughts

Contests are a big part of the Your Creations forum. They are hosted by the members, for the members. There are various different contests that occur. With this thread, you can post suggestions as to what you would like to see in future contests either hosted by the Your Creations staff or you.

Post realistic suggestions that would work for many members and not just a few. We want them to be as popular as possible! Originality is not a bad thing though!
So, we suggest totally new ideas or contests that we like the most?

I would enjoy the photography contests.
There are many contests that i would like to see happen....But the one i would like to see the most are monthly face contests
(Apr. 19, 2014  7:04 PM)"Byxis Wrote: Theres many contests that i would like to see happen....But the one i would like to see the most are monthly face contests
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, save "bayblde eeting constest" or something of that likeness. If there's something you want to see, by all means post!

I really like the Lego Beyblade contest going on now, more of those would be cool.
(Apr. 19, 2014  7:04 PM)"Byxis Wrote: Theres many contests that i would like to see happen....But the one i would like to see the most are monthly face contests

Face contests are done in the Beyblade General forum since they are hosted by the committee.
Um... I could do with another GFX tournament. Want to test my "Skillzz!!!"

Hope this doesn't get me a warning level.

EDIT: How about we have a fake warning level contest? Sounds fun. Pretty please, Tri!

LOL, that was funny. XD
Lol, nice one Tri!

I am hoping to see more GFX tourneys, like Another said. I wanna see how I've improved with my GFXing skills, and GFX tourneys are some of the best ways to do so. Even though there's a general GFX thread, the Tourneys help show how they would match up against other people's work.
With the uproar of GFX Artists, I believe we do need another GFX tournament.

Did someone already set one up?
(Apr. 20, 2014  2:20 PM)Synth Wrote: With the uproar of GFX Artists, I believe we do need another GFX tournament.

Did someone already set one up?

ashan did, but it was closed. I believe it was because he didn't get approval?
I believe it was because of his ban status. I wasn't here for 4 days so I don't really know what happened to him.

I might set one up, but I'm really carpy when it comes to hosting stuff. I might ask Tri for help... probably
(Apr. 20, 2014  2:38 PM)Synth Wrote: I believe it was because of his ban status. I wasn't here for 4 days so I don't really know what happened to him.

I might set one up, but I'm really carpy when it comes to hosting stuff. I might ask Tri for help... probably

I wouldn't mind judging or helping out with something else.
What about art contests? Ones where you sketch or paint instead of GFXing!
How about another WBO Idol?
Please don't ask to host tournaments immediately after one of yours has failed. Please also do not ask to do tournaments while two are already going on. Please do not bombard my inbox with messages. I am only human and if I say no or not yet, there's a damn good reason why.
I actually want to enter the WBO Idol if we have another one, hahaha.

I've grown much more confident with my voice.
(May. 02, 2014  4:04 PM)Kujikato Wrote: I actually want to enter the WBO Idol if we have another one, hahaha.

I've grown much more confident with my voice.
I'm doing a contest right now where you can submit a video of pretty much any talent, including singing, if you're interested Smile
I've been trying to come up with a logo / signature kind of thing for my Silver Tops for quite some time now but logo and brand designing isn't my forte: How about a contest to design me a logo, and if I choose to use one of the entries I'll happily send one of my new CNC parts such as an Attack Ring or Metal Wheel depending on what era of Beyblades the chosen entrant favours the most.
What about a IOTW (Icon Of The Week) and/or SOTW (Sign Of The Week) and/or IOTM (Icon Of The Month) and/or SOTM (Sign Of The Month)? It could be quite interesting Smile
We could potentially try a remixing competition.
Just a suggestion.
I would like to do a beyblade art tourney.
I want to try having something similar to a writing competition soon - since the WBO's Got Talent competition will run right into June.

Just to clarify, there aren't any pending competitions in my inbox, right?
Somewhere I found a custom accessory contest where people make custom beyblade accessory (grip, launcher, etc). I just thought it might be a good idea.
That's what they're doing for the current Face Contest, Prince Gryph.
I was thinking it would be wicked cool if there was a WBO Dance contest

You get a face if you win
Design your own game contest?