Your Biggest Phobia

Haha, WabbitStore, yea, wind was blowing quite a bit over here.

So you're kind of scared of bugs I guess? I don't blame you, icky things. Especially spiders..*shudders*

And wasps too? I keep forgetting those. I am afraid of insects/arachnids like that. I did get stung by a wasp inside a house, and it hurts pretty bad, so I really don't get near wasp nests unless I can't help it.

EDIT: Even if the tornado does spawn over water, it still can be pretty devastating. I heard that people can drown inside them...that, or they were just rumors.
I also have a fear of knifes, only when they are in my comfort zone I am afraid.
Death. 'nuff said.
I always feel something is about to strike me from behind, like right now.

This scares the CRAAAAAAAAAP outta me.
I have a phobea of the dark/what's in the dark. I am also scared of bugs, guns, blood, death, computer viruses, knives, and people who have mental problems that run after me, trying to hug me. *Shudders*
Bugs? Really? Even an ant? aha
(Mar. 28, 2012  1:44 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: I always feel something is about to strike me from behind, like right now.

Ever been alone at home and heard a sound and felt like something was going to strike behinds you? It happens a lot.
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:52 AM)Cannon Wrote: Bugs? Really? Even an ant? aha
Yes, even ants. I have had experience when they bit me, and crawled around me.
Well, last time I left cordial on my desk for like 5 minutes, then drank it, and tasted odd, and saw ants in it. YUCK!
I hate ants anyways. I mostly hate spiders or moths. Moths because I have asthma and moths spread dust or something. LOL
My biggest phobia is heights. Belive me, if I am about 4 feet above the ground my heart starts pounding, and I get all sweaty and shaky.
Me too, Enternal Blader, but I feel "excited", because I get all tingly and my body shakes/vibrates. Its weird.
Im terribly scared of snakes but there so fun to learn about! But if i saw even a tiny baby snake,i would run. I used to be scared of Chucky,but I've growned out of it. I guess im scared of Death too. I wouldn't say im scared of heights but im not too brave when it comes to them either :-)
My fears include insects (including butterflies), spiders, darkness, and racist groups or organizations.
I'm afraid of the dark, spiders, ghost, getting too close to someone(both ways),and being left completely alone. Speechless glad i got that off my chest
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:53 AM)Hyper27 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2012  1:44 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: I always feel something is about to strike me from behind, like right now.

Ever been alone at home and heard a sound and felt like something was going to strike behinds you? It happens a lot.
Happens to me but I'm not scared of that because if anyone ever did sneak into my house, I know karate and I'm a black belt.
Yeah, guns really care if you can break a board with your pinky or whatever.

You do kung-fu at a real armed robber and you're the dead guy being pulled out of your house on the six o'clock news with the subtitle "Unfortunate Youth Does a Dumb Thing".
My biggest fear is a deadly secret... My second biggest fear is of spiders! I hate those evil spiders! My third is that my precious sub-wolfie stops protecting me!
heights it feels like i gonna fall to my death but i love rollercosters weird right?
Hmm...
I'm feared from all the Insects,Night,Dark,My Mom,Frogs,Snakes and more..!
Im not scared of heights, im scared of falling from them. And im scared of jump out scares. I also think there is someone in my house at 3am. Usually my cat.
I really hate spiders!
That is the only thing I am scared of!

(But this is wierd, I kinda like the big hairy onesPinching_eyes_2)
Phobia? I have a phobia of phobias.
(Jul. 05, 2010  8:56 PM)Apply Without Wrote: When I was very little I was always freaked out by overflowing toilets.
Overflowing toilets? My sister is scared of FALLING in the toilet. I have Stupidaphbia. The fear of being seen acting stupid. (Its a fake phobia).

(Apr. 16, 2012  5:46 AM)PlayBlitz Wrote: Hmm...
I'm feared from all the Insects,Night,Dark,My Mom,Frogs,Snakes and more..!
Your scared of your mom?

I am scared of bees like cats are scared of dogs! (I used a metaphor!)
When I mow my lawn, I make sure to avoid large bees getting the pollen from the wild flowers, and mow where I dodged the bee when the bee is gone.
I am afraid of bathrooms...

OKAY WHEN YOUR LITTLE AND YOU WATCH ZOMBIELAND THAT ONE PART SCARED THE BAJEBUS OUT OF ME!! I mainly hate opening them. Because I turn the lights off when I go to bed, and then i close the door...and every morning I have to go...so I hate opening the door, and then the shower curtains...

F.Y.I. Hitsugiya just called me a bathroom XD

Edit: Oh...never mind...

Oh also, I fear hitsugiya. He wants to--oh no...he found me...H-HELP!

Nah...I love that kid...
(He forced me to say that!)