Kolkata, West Bengal
Tournament Results
Dhakuria Lake, Golpark entrance
Golpark entrance
  Meet near Ramkrishna mission
11.00 AM on 12/21/2017
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

It is the 9th anniversary of WBO. The whole world is celebrating, and so shall us.

Meet the best  Bladers in the country in the official tournament of metal fight beyblade (Burst format).

Everyone is welcome, and be punctual.

Possible attendees:

Arijit Sarkar 
ronitnath (Co-host)

Ryan Uchiha

Itachi0812

TheLionIsDead

Divyanshbhakat

Fervour-blader

Ashmit Mohanty

SaraTheDweller

GunjanPrince

Winter Soldier

etc.

Do come with your original beyblades and launchers. 

Do not come without reading the rules.

Entry fee is None
Take part in the contest of WBO IX anniversary Here

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I think there is a problem.. So many similar threads are being published.
Yah this the official burst one..
@[Arijit Sarkar] and ronitnath: what is the deal with his tournament? Two threads for it were posted. One by each of you. Which is the real event thread? Why was a proposal not posted here first?

If you could clarify we can ensure the proper single thread is posted in the WBO Beyblade Tournaments forum. This will help avoid confusion.
No worries here, there's a message about that on the proposal thread. Arijit will be hosting instead of ronitnath despite the proposal saying otherwise, hence the double thread. This is the right one, haha.
Yeah, Please delete my thread of burst format. Arijit will be hosting Burst format and I will be hosting Limited format.
(Dec. 18, 2017  9:48 AM)Tyson22 Wrote: is the tournament on 21st or 25th ?

tournament is on 21st Dec

(Dec. 18, 2017  2:58 AM)Kei Wrote: @[Arijit Sarkar] and ronitnath: what is the deal with his tournament? Two threads for it were posted. One by each of you. Which is the real event thread? Why was a proposal not posted here first?

If you could clarify we can ensure the proper single thread is posted in the WBO Beyblade Tournaments forum. This will help avoid confusion.

I am sorry for the confusion.It was my fault only...yah this is the official burst tournament thread...
wow great.. Hyped up..i am in
tournament done everyone played well !
1st ronitnath
2nd Divyanshbhakat
3rd Arijit Sarkar

I will soon update with the combos
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14inhNWD...sp=sharing

Results....sorry for the delay was really busy these days
(Jan. 15, 2018  6:10 PM)Arijit Sarkar Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14inhNWD...sp=sharing

Hey @[Arijit Sarkar], looks like the file is deleted? Can you re-post it? Thank you!
(Aug. 31, 2018  2:01 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  6:10 PM)Arijit Sarkar Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14inhNWD...sp=sharing

Hey @[Arijit Sarkar], looks like the file is deleted? Can you re-post it? Thank you!

Hey @[ronitnath], could you maybe help with this? I see Arijit hasn't been online in a while. This event is now next up on our queue for processing.
(Oct. 14, 2018  3:18 PM)Shankha Wrote: I will come with my winning valykrie

This Tournament is ALREADY FINISHED !!!
(Sep. 16, 2018  4:48 AM)ronitnath Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LpeqNHl...sp=sharing

This should be it.

Hey @[ronitnath], thanks! Just one question: it appears the match SayakNath vs fervour-blader is missing. Can you update the spreadsheet and add it in whenever it happened?

Also double-check that the usernames on the spreadsheet match the WBO usernames precisely (ex. Fervour-blader should be fervour-blader).
One other thing to note: it appears the finals were played using a Round Robin format, which is not permitted based on the rules outlined in our Organizer's Guide. So, when this tournament is processed the finals will not be included.
Hey @[FIREFIRE CPB], by any chance would you have direct contact with @[ronitnath] or @[Arijit Sarkar] (or know someone who does)? This tournament is holding up the entire queue because it is the last tournament from 2017 which we are unable to pre-process and we want to capture a snapshot of the rankings at the end of 2017 before we move forward.
@[divyanshbhakat], @[SayakNath], @[fervour-blader], @[Monojasalways], @[Sinchan Ghosh], @[Tushar Verma], @[Wind~down~cat]

Since you all participated in this event, if any of you have direct contact with ronitnath or Arijit Sarkar, can you please let them know to check this post ASAP?

This tournament is holding up the entire queue because it is the last tournament from 2017 which we are unable to pre-process and we want to capture a snapshot of the rankings at the end of 2017 before we move forward.

Thank you!
Hey,
I am totally out of my hometown Kolkata. In no way I can access the result spreadsheet as it is with Arijit. I've informed him and he is busy with his exams, so he will get back to the correct spreadsheet shortly.
(Nov. 09, 2018  5:22 PM)ronitnath Wrote: Hey,
I am totally out of my hometown Kolkata. In no way I can access the result spreadsheet as it is with Arijit. I've informed him and he is busy with his exams, so he will get back to the correct spreadsheet shortly.

Hey @[ronitnath], thanks for the reply. Hopefully Arijit replies soon. That being said, the link you provided to the spreadsheet is publicly viewable so you should be able to look at it using the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LpeqNHl...sp=sharing

If you know where the SayakNath vs fervour-blader match should be placed, you can either make a copy and post a new link or let me know where it should be placed and I can do it for you.

Thanks!
Post Deleted
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kRCTFNG...sp=sharing
Extremely Sorry! I have no idea of the results.
Arijit has posed the link.