Xbox Live Gamertags

Mine is GaffGaff123. I play halo reach on the weekends so add me please.
BoSs ShOtS09 add me I play Halo: Reach and some XBLA games
Mine is LOLQUE78

I play GTA4,AC BROTHERHOOD and Revelations,but mainly I play WWE 12.
Im not gold anyway, cant find a good vendor here at PH, no Gamestop, no nothing.
Miine is: HESNOTJIMMY554 (He's not jimmy is a Fable 3 joke)

I play Madden 11 Call of Duty MW and MW2 and I play Halo 3

I DONT PLAY XBOX ANYMORE. DONT SEND ME FRIEND REQUESTS.
Mine is... Missing Samurai
(Dont hate) Tongue_out
The only game I have is Halo Reach because I just got my xbox, and it came with it.
Halo games ROCK!!!!!!
Only got though: Reach, 3, 3 ODST, Anniversary.
I also got Gundam, sniper warrior and battlefield 2 (these are only the ones i bought, my older sister bought me loads more such as black ops)
(Feb. 03, 2012  9:40 PM)5p1r1t Wrote: Halo games ROCK!!!!!!
Only got though: Reach, 3, 3 ODST, Anniversary.
I also got Gundam, sniper warrior and battlefield 2 (these are only the ones i bought, my older sister bought me loads more such as black ops)

This is a place to post your Gamertag. Not list what games you have without doing that first.
XpertDestroyer add if u want a game of fifa 11 12 cod mw3 or blackops
TyphoonXIII

1) You must message me, stating your exact username on the WBO

2)If you are not from the WBO...get out

3) You must state if we have interacted before on the WBO, or on other forums

4)Faliure to follow the rules I have put inplace will result in your friend request being denied

5) Continuing to message me after denial will result in me blocking you and possibly reporting you

6) If I add you, and later delete you, do not friend request me agian unless I contact you here on the WBO

I take harrasment very seriously. I am posting this because I trust all of you, to a degree
I'm Cyber Cynique Smile
Hi, My gt is xPavlovax PM before adding me. I play Mw2 and I quickscope so yeahhhhhhhhh.
TheTacoSalesman
I play MW3 and Gotham City Imposters.
I'm pretty beast at MW3, I can play as an objective player, I can keep calling in UAVs and Counter UAVs to annoy the enemy team, or just go for straight up kills depending on how yall play. HMU with a friend request with a message attached.
I play MW3 and my K.D is 1.379
i don't use sniper and i have only got 1 MOAB before, watch it on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9plgrL0Ow...cOL1QfZgXk=
My gamertag is: l pagsaus195
Gen SimpL
Play MW2 Alot with the ocasional BO Zombies
also own MW3, Assasins Creed 1,2,BH and Reach

Part Of GenSnipinAU Smile
Looking for some half decent COD MW3 players to play with. My K/D isn't all that but I'm improving with 80% positive K/D at end of the games. PM me for my Gamertag!
My tag's FaR x QUINCY . I'm almost always on some game, Castle Miner, Castle Miner Z, GTA IV, MW3, MW2, Skate 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, or Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
fifa 12 guys add me

RiiZaR
EDITED:
I changed my gamertag, now it's Applejack 201, I play Battlefield 3 (You need the 2 gig update to play with me, I also play the Close Quarters/Back to Karkand DLC's, Mainly Gulf Of Oman from Back to Karkand.), MW3 rarely (I hate Call Of Duty.) Black ops rarely, Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Rarely. I prefer Battlefield 3.), Portal 2, I will try Black Ops 2 when it comes out, although I won't guarantee I will actively play it.
Leaf Oracle. I play Halo: Reach, and nothing else. Not because I'm closed minded to other games, I simply enjoy this game still and do not wish to spend more money when I'm perfectly happy playing this.
MY TAG IS burnbull1960
TechedBarley090
I RARELY get on, since I get my Xbox games via Gamefly (I'm primarily a PlayStation 3 gamer). Add me if you play virtually any Call of Duty and would like to grow yours (and mine, haha) friend list.
Gamertag: Freestyle Ceo
I play MW3 and Blacks Ops.
Yeah......
My gt? GUESS! it's DrPepsidew! Grin
My Gt is NewY0rkSlayer and yes that's a zero and I play naruto generations 247