Xbox Live Gamertags

Nixontech2071

You can currently find me binging on Halo Reach.
how do i post my gamer tag i just got halo reach and i would like to play multiplayer with people.
kiddarkness14
my gamertag
(Feb. 07, 2011  1:17 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: how do i post my gamer tag i just got halo reach and i would like to play multiplayer with people.
type it with your keyboard
Mine sucks

http://card.mygamercard.net/MEANDEVLIN13.swf
sorry the gamercard thing no longer works but my gamertag is z0mbiek1lla552
I have changed mine to Hibari Kyoya 2

I play Tekken 6, Modern Warfare 2, and Call Of Duty Black Ops.
I'm just going to say it. HANS sOLO64. That is exactly how it is spelt
Queso de Panda

If you play Virtual On: Oratario Tangram, let me know.
(Jun. 12, 2009  6:19 AM)Thresher Wrote: Its only for one month but mine is Thresher009. I'm on Soul Calibur 4 because my gears wont work.
EDIT: Fixed hit me up for Halo 3 Soul Calibur 4 and GoW
This list is completely inaccurate now. I play Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare, Modern Warefare 2, Halo Reach, Medal of Honor, and Call of Duty Black Ops almost exclusively now. I still have the other games but I don't play them much. I spend more time on MW2 and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare than Black Ops. Also, if you haven't noticed a lot of the linked gamertags don't work anymore, so everyone should type out their gametags so they remain available.
Hm, I thought I posted on here but oh well, here's my Gamertag:

Zander Soulwind

Yes I know, I'm a boring person who uses the same name for pretty much everything but I came to like it to much. Pinching_eyes
Hehe yay for soul eater. Hm my gamertag is XDeathScytheX0 Joyful_2 add me if u play blazblue ,Gta4 ,Call of duty ,Fable 3 Joyful_2 u can also add me just to talk
My gamer tag is K Beezy5200, I play Naruto ninja storm 2,and sometimes some CoD games.
Heres mine GT: Sharkisyodaddy Hah hooray for hutch fanboy.
anyways i play Black ops and BFBC2
usally on weekends and friday,but because of summer i play more now.
Gamertag: Kavasiki
Second Gamertag: Dark Kavasiki (this is my backup)

I will accept anyone that want to play any games I have though I don't accept random requests.

Send me a message on Xbox LIVE and tell me that you came from WBO and which games you are interested in playing with and/or against me.

Cheers.
xMonzTaa

Add Me if your also good at gamebattles, I could use some good team-mates.
hey im not on xbox live yet but by october i will have it
But im Called
xxVolcanSnipezx
My Gamertag is BritishDragoon don't ask questions I can play with or against you in Halo Reach and Call of Duty Black Ops
My gamertag is LordOfChaosX. I got Battlefield Bad Company 2,Lego StarWars The complete saga,Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Lego Indiana Jones the origanal adventures, Call Of Duty World at War,Resident Evil 5,NBA 2K11,MLB 2K10, And Kinect adventures.