Worst Dub Rename For A Bey In Burst?

ROYAL GENESIS, ATLAS ANUBION WHY CHANGE BOTH NAMES JUST HAVE IT TO ATLAS ANUBIS!!!!!
evil eye -> evipero
All of them 😂😂😂😂
(Jun. 19, 2021  11:29 PM)kai edits Wrote: All of them 😂😂😂😂

Good ones: Turbo Valtryek Turbo Achllies Turbo Spryzen Strike Valryek Alter Cognite Kollasal Helios Helios Blazebringer Hyprion Flamebringer Lucius Endbringer
(Jun. 20, 2021  12:19 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2021  11:29 PM)kai edits Wrote: All of them 😂😂😂😂

Good ones: Turbo Valtryek Turbo Achllies Turbo Spryzen Strike Valryek Alter Cognite Kollasal Helios Helios Blazebringer Hyprion Flamebringer Lucius Endbringer

Those are trash.

I can make up better lmao
(Jun. 20, 2021  12:57 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  12:19 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Good ones: Turbo Valtryek Turbo Achllies Turbo Spryzen Strike Valryek Alter Cognite Kollasal Helios Helios Blazebringer Hyprion Flamebringer Lucius Endbringer

Those are trash.

Ease up on Hasbro they have to change the names for one of these reasons 1. Some takra tomy names offend people 2. They've already used the name
(Jun. 20, 2021  12:19 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2021  11:29 PM)kai edits Wrote: All of them 😂😂😂😂

Those are some of my favorites. Honestly, I've never had a problem with the Dub names.
(Jun. 20, 2021  1:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  12:19 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Good ones: Turbo Valtryek Turbo Achllies Turbo Spryzen Strike Valryek Alter Cognite Kollasal Helios Helios Blazebringer Hyprion Flamebringer Lucius Endbringer

Those are some of my favorites. Honestly, I've never had a problem with the Dub names.

Agreed. If the dub names were the original names, everyone would be fine with them.
(Jun. 19, 2021  5:52 PM)ZyTheAlchemist Wrote: ROYAL GENESIS, ATLAS ANUBION WHY CHANGE BOTH NAMES JUST HAVE IT TO ATLAS ANUBIS!!!!!

Anubion suits better for MFB's Mercury Anubis cos I think the "Anubius" name they gave in the Japanese original sounds stupid.
A bit of shame that Hasbro decided not to rename Anubis to Anubion in MFB but in Burst they did.

And yes, everytime I want to search Mercury Anubis, I always type "Mercury Anubion".

(Jun. 20, 2021  1:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  12:57 AM)kai edits Wrote: Those are trash.

Ease up on Hasbro they have to change the names for one of these reasons 1. Some takra tomy names offend people 2. They've already used the name

so you're telling me that they can't use "Chronos", "Quetzalcoatl", "Death", and "Diablo/Diabolos" cos they're already used in MFB?
(Jun. 27, 2021  11:20 AM)Gerard_S-Osiris Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2021  5:52 PM)ZyTheAlchemist Wrote: ROYAL GENESIS, ATLAS ANUBION WHY CHANGE BOTH NAMES JUST HAVE IT TO ATLAS ANUBIS!!!!!

Anubion suits better for MFB's Mercury Anubis cos I think the "Anubius" name they gave in the Japanese original sounds stupid.
A bit of shame that Hasbro decided not to rename Anubis to Anubion in MFB but in Burst they did.

And yes, everytime I want to search Mercury Anubis, I always type "Mercury Anubion".

(Jun. 20, 2021  1:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ease up on Hasbro they have to change the names for one of these reasons 1. Some takra tomy names offend people 2. They've already used the name

so you're telling me that they can't use "Chronos", "Quetzalcoatl", "Death", and "Diablo/Diabolos" cos they're already used in MFB?

I guess Death and Diablo have a reason for change. But why not use Chronos?
(Nov. 28, 2020  3:24 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: beykid44
BuilderROB
I just looked it up and yes those names are not created but the makers of those beys. I just like names like Fafnir, and Valkyrie better than names like hades it’s hard to explain.

(Nov. 28, 2020  3:02 AM)beykid44 Wrote: How do you not know about Apriggan but know abt hades

Lol typo much? “Aprrigan, abt,” jk just kidding or JJ just joking

Valkyrie is a mythical character. Spriggan, is one too.
(Jun. 20, 2021  1:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  12:57 AM)kai edits Wrote: Those are trash.

1. I NEVER heard of someone being offended by a jp beys name, if you mean stuff like Satan and anything related to religion then that's true and understandable cause all kid shows censor that type of stuff.

2. That isn't true at all.. We have Pegasus from mfb and Pegasus p5, salamander s4, etc.
(Jun. 27, 2021  4:00 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2021  1:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ease up on Hasbro they have to change the names for one of these reasons 1. Some takra tomy names offend people 2. They've already used the name

1. I NEVER heard of someone being offended by a jp beys name, if you mean stuff like Satan and anything related to religion then that's true and understandable cause all kid shows censor that type of stuff.

2. That isn't true at all.. We have Pegasus from mfb and Pegasus p5, salamander s4, etc.

I ment they don't have the same names in the same season example Tempest had to be changed to Triumph because they already used it in the burst series and just because you've never heard about someone getting offended doesn't mean it hasn't happened
(Jun. 27, 2021  4:00 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:

This may be true, but he can say something as well. What he said was also correct. Take it easy on him, Thanks.
(Jun. 27, 2021  4:05 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2021  4:00 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: 1. I NEVER heard of someone being offended by a jp beys name, if you mean stuff like Satan and anything related to religion then that's true and understandable cause all kid shows censor that type of stuff.

I ment they don't have the same names in the same season example Tempest had to be changed to Triumph because they already used it in the burst series and just because you've never heard about someone getting offended doesn't mean it hasn't happened

oh tbh I thought you meant the avatars LOL
(Jun. 28, 2021  3:37 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2021  4:05 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I ment they don't have the same names in the same season example Tempest had to be changed to Triumph because they already used it in the burst series and just because you've never heard about someone getting offended doesn't mean it hasn't happened

oh tbh I thought you meant the avatars LOL

LOL
(Jun. 28, 2021  3:38 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  3:37 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: oh tbh I thought you meant the avatars LOL

LOL

LOL

in my opinion, the worst dub rename for a bey is... Uber Unicrest... like what are you a unicrest that calls an uber?
I think I officially changed my mind. The worst dub renames in my opinion are the Limit Break subsystem (more specifically, Hyperion Flamebringer).
(Jun. 28, 2021  12:14 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I think I officially changed my mind. The worst dub renames in my opinion are the Limit Break subsystem (more specifically, Hyperion Flamebringer).

Noooo no the bringer names I love them
I always thought the name changes were because of hasbro using those names in their other franchises. For example, Valkyrie and Odin are part of Marvel, which Hasbro makes the figures for, and so to not get confusing, they changed them.
I mean "noctemis", why change it and also like not a crazy thing but like Garuda why change it from maximum to maximus. Idk kinda gets on my nerves.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Tempo. Like out of all the names you choose why tempo.

Because Tempo means time and I think we all know how that relates to what it did in the anime
I know its not out but salvage valtryek is so bad
it shouldve been either Saber or Saver. Just fuel that fire
siphon valtryek would be better