Worst Dub Rename For A Bey In Burst?

Then again World Spryzen exists for a reason
all hasbro's mistakes would be nullified if we had WaurdoZa Spryzen
Lucifer one
(Jan. 01, 2021  4:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: all hasbro's mistakes would be nullified if we had WaurdoZa Spryzen

Petition for Hasbro to actually make The World Spryzen a thing.
Hahah over used joke lets go so funny ORA ORA ORA ORA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA ZA WARUUUUUUDOOOO
(Jan. 01, 2021  9:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hahah over used joke lets go so funny ORA ORA ORA ORA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA ZA WARUUUUUUDOOOO

haha so funny XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
WRRRYYYY OOOHH YOUR APPROACHING ME KONO DIO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ashidnra is fine, Ajax sounds weird

You can still reference things like peace or resting or tranquility, like Harmony.
Ataraxis is an abomination of word when talking about beyblade names

Giant still sounds stupid

Kingly and Knave still have nothing to do with Killing in the slightest

Destruction is bland, Ying Yang Genesis sounds weird, Awaken barely has anything to do with Big Bang but I guess it sounds okay

I ask you this:

Ajax is cool as a character, and he fits ashura's gimmick well.
does krusher have to do with killing? no. ITS NOT A WORD!
Height is better than harmony. harmony is music that goes well with other music.
Giant is better than Glyph. Grand is a big layer. giant is a big layer. Glyph? ITS A PICTURE LETTER
Big bang genesis sounds weird. Destruction is bland, but so is Heaven, Burn, Victory, Storm, Dead, Brave, and a ton of others. And i ask you, what does eclipse have to do with the big bang? about as much as any other proper noun.

But the thing is, Ajax and Ashura are two different people! Why would they pick "screw you, we are letting this guy impersonate you" over just using a made-up name/changing his name? Makes zero sense. 
Height sounds bland and doesn't as much sense either. Your definition of harmony is correct, but, this makes a plesant sound right? Makes sense! Another definiton:"a situation in which people are peaceful and agree with each others or when things seems right or suitable together". Personally I'd pick Harmony over Height.
Eclipse has nothing to do with the big bang, yes (but Genesis kind of does, mind you), but destruction is? I don't see your point, sorry.
Personally I think they should have kept Grand

Also Yin Yang makes ABSOLUTE ZERO SENSE, Yin Yang is black and white while Big Bang Genesis is purple and gold
rage is better then raid idk why they changed it (if you dont know what im talking about is the hasbro rage longinus is going to be called raid luinor
I think the worse DUB name has to go to Doomscizor because it sounds like doom scissors and it sounds pretty meme imo
(Jan. 04, 2021  12:17 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think the worse DUB name has to go to Doomscizor because it sounds like doom scissors and it sounds pretty meme imo
XD true
Devolos on my opinion. Diabolos is much better.
(Jan. 04, 2021  12:17 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think the worse DUB name has to go to Doomscizor because it sounds like doom scissors and it sounds pretty meme imo

Now that you mention it, how did I never notice that before?
Oh yes, because of the Uber-Driving Unicorn and a Ziko who is also a Quet.
(Jan. 04, 2021  3:09 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Sword Valtreyk.

Thank gosh someone said this bey name sucks!
Bushin Ashindra. I just don't like the name Ashindra.
It's almost like you're saying Valtreyuck.
(Jan. 04, 2021  3:11 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: It's almost like you're saying Valtreyuck.

More like this:
Valt: Hey look, I'm a truck!

(Jan. 04, 2021  3:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ugh all the Surge Beys sound cringey

I particularly dislike Raid Luinor.
I mean, you let Raging Roktavor slide, so why not Rage Luinor?
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:26 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  3:11 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: It's almost like you're saying Valtreyuck.

More like this:

Uh Uh?! Raid Luinor sounds beautifal! I hate Curse Satomb
(Jan. 04, 2021  4:26 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

More like this:

They should have kept it Rage. Rage Luinor sounds much better. I really don't understand why they changed it. I know they censor some names which I don't mind but if we Brutal Luinor I don't see any reason why wr couldn't have Rage.
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:41 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I ask you this:

Height is better than harmony. harmony is music that goes well with other music.
Giant is better than Glyph. Grand is a big layer. giant is a big layer. Glyph? ITS A PICTURE LETTER
Big bang genesis sounds weird. Destruction is bland, but so is Heaven, Burn, Victory, Storm, Dead, Brave, and a ton of others. And i ask you, what does eclipse have to do with the big bang? about as much as any other proper noun.

But the thing is, Ajax and Ashura are two different people! Why would they pick "screw you, we are letting this guy impersonate you" over just using a made-up name/changing his name? Makes zero sense. 
Height sounds bland and doesn't as much sense either. Your definition of harmony is correct, but, this makes a plesant sound right? Makes sense! Another definiton:"a situation in which people are peaceful and agree with each others or when things seems right or suitable together". Personally I'd pick Harmony over Height.
Eclipse has nothing to do with the big bang, yes (but Genesis kind of does, mind you), but destruction is? I don't see your point, sorry.

Also Yin Yang makes ABSOLUTE ZERO SENSE, Yin Yang is black and white while Big Bang Genesis is purple and gold

Ok, a few things. First, don’t quote old posts. Second, Grand Dragon doesn’t really have to do with anything in Japan, but it’s kinda a KKK title, I made the mistake of searching it up. Ajax and ashindra are two different people, but Ashindra sounds like a new age hippie crematorium. Not that I have a problem with new age hippie crematoriums, but it gives the wrong vibe. Height has more to do with heaven, which is usually depicted as HIGHER than earth. Yin yang is balance. Beginning and end. Yin symbolizes Genesis, and yang symbolizes the destruction it brings.
(Jan. 04, 2021  8:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:41 AM)AcressVN Wrote: But the thing is, Ajax and Ashura are two different people! Why would they pick "screw you, we are letting this guy impersonate you" over just using a made-up name/changing his name? Makes zero sense. 

Ok, a few things. First, don’t quote old posts. Second, Grand Dragon doesn’t really have to do with anything in Japan, but it’s kinda a KKK title, I made the mistake of searching it up. Ajax and ashindra are two different people, but Ashindra sounds like a new age hippie crematorium. Not that I have a problem with new age hippie crematoriums, but it gives the wrong vibe. Height has more to do with heaven, which is usually depicted as HIGHER than earth. Yin yang is balance. Beginning and end. Yin symbolizes Genesis, and yang symbolizes the destruction it brings.

I somewhat sees your point now, and apology for the quote.
Burst Dub localizations are like the equivalent of JoJo name localizations, like say for example; Valkyrie = Valtryek in Beyblade, and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (D4C) = Filthy Acts Done at A Reasonable Price (FADARP) in JoJo or Longinus = Luinor and Bruford to Blueford. But of course there are some decent ones like Unicorn = Unicrest (Beyblade) and AC/DC = Esidisi, Cars = Kars or Wham = Wamuu (JoJo)
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:41 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  10:36 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I ask you this:

I've got some good renames to counter those above  (and an extra rename):
Height Pegasus = Holy Pegasus/Hallowed Pegasus
Venom/Erase/Master Devolos = Venom/Erase/Master Diabolus
Bushin Ajax = Bushin Ashuran
Big Bang Genesis = Emergence Genesis (yeah bois we're going 180 in this ho)
Giant Dragon = Glory Dragon