Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(Sep. 04, 2019  8:49 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Does anyone know what’s up with Judgment on Eternal? It’s pretty popular at NY tournament, I guess because Eternal’s a safer version of Destroy?

Why not XT+ instead?
(Sep. 04, 2019  8:49 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Does anyone know what’s up with Judgment on Eternal? It’s pretty popular at NY tournament, I guess because Eternal’s a safer version of Destroy?

Idk honestly, I did use Judgement on Et in one match in a tournament in deck but besides that id be a Stationary Judgement combo

(Sep. 04, 2019  10:09 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:

Why not XT+ instead?

yeah, I've seen Judgement on Xt+ used by Suoh Goshuin and he's been able to beat me with it more that 2 times.
(Sep. 04, 2019  4:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: "Cosmic Battlefield" Winning Combos:
1st Place: Quiqui 23
Lord Spriggan Blitz Xtend+
Lord Spriggan Blitz Bearing (Final Stage only)
Orb Egis Blitz Xtreme'
Orb Egis Sting Xtreme' (Final Stage only)
Judgement Valkyrie 0 Destroy' Zan (Final Stage only)

Wow, Orb Egis Xtreme'
Kudos for finding such an uncommon but effective combo
(Sep. 05, 2019  6:36 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2019  4:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: "Cosmic Battlefield" Winning Combos:
Orb Egis Blitz Xtreme'

Wow, Orb Egis Xtreme'

Orb Egis literally works on everything lol
(Sep. 05, 2019  11:35 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2019  6:36 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Wow, Orb Egis Xtreme'

Orb Egis literally works on everything lol

yep
wow though oE St/Bl X'! Didn't expect that lol
I've seen combos like that on oE before they generally are really effective against pP on At Br Xt+ and the drivers respectively they are a little bit to easy to KO if you nail that flower pattern.
Orb Egis might be the best all-purpose layer. It doesn't excel in any particular field, but it can be repurposed to do anything with a degree of success, depending on the tip and disc you give it. If you really want to get started in Beyblade, just pick up an Orb Egis layer from Random Booster 15 or Random Layer Collection 10.
Hey i have been thinking about going to a tournament and i was thinking of some combos i was wondering if LS-0C-Xt+ would work or would the rubber or LS kill LAD?
(Sep. 06, 2019  2:20 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Hey i have been thinking about going to a tournament and i was thinking of some combos i was wondering if LS-0C-Xt+ would work or would the rubber or LS kill LAD?

U Should Ask That Question In The Build Me A Combo Thread
Orb Egis was never all that good, even when it was released. It just didn’t have the stamina to compete with Archer Hercules. Why use it for attack when you have far better options such as Zwei and Judgment which can take out pP just as well and have better chances against the likes of B3 and hS? I have yet to try out oE St/Bl X’ so I’ll reserve judgment for now, but I don’t understand the concept behind this combo.
(Sep. 06, 2019  7:59 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:

U know NY/NJ with their "Interesting Predicament" combos
(Sep. 06, 2019  7:59 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Orb Egis was never all that good, even when it was released. It just didn’t have the stamina to compete with Archer Hercules. Why use it for attack when you have far better options such as Zwei and Judgment which can take out pP just as well and have better chances against the likes of B3 and hS? I have yet to try out oE St/Bl X’ so I’ll reserve judgment for now, but I don’t understand the concept behind this combo.

I could see it being used as an anti-attacker and maybe it has some offensive upside I'm not aware of ...

Would be curious to hear how it was actually used from Quiqui 23, though.
(Sep. 06, 2019  8:55 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  7:59 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Orb Egis was never all that good, even when it was released. It just didn’t have the stamina to compete with Archer Hercules. Why use it for attack when you have far better options such as Zwei and Judgment which can take out pP just as well and have better chances against the likes of B3 and hS? I have yet to try out oE St/Bl X’ so I’ll reserve judgment for now, but I don’t understand the concept behind this combo.

I could see it being used as an anti-attacker and maybe it has some offensive upside I'm not aware of ...

Judgment and Zwei basically tear through oE on basically anything, including Keep or Unite.
(Sep. 06, 2019  8:59 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  8:55 PM)Kei Wrote: I could see it being used as an anti-attacker and maybe it has some offensive upside I'm not aware of ...

Judgment and Zwei basically tear through oE on basically anything, including Keep or Unite.

If that's true, I could still see an Xtreme' based oE combo winning against another X' combo just because of the nature of such battles. It could get lucky. But we have no idea how it was used.
oE has excellent stamina, I think it is the recoil that separates oE and aH.  oE is a very commonly used layer for solo spin time trials in Taiwan.  Solo spin time trials are sometimes a stage in the non WBBA tournaments.   Most recently I found this video testing aH and oE on Om.  https://youtu.be/dmVQVapydo0

In this instance oE beats aH pretty easily in terms of spin time.  I think I mentioned this in one of my older tournament reports.  

The extra aggression from oE as compared to aH is probably why it was chosen for attack/anti-attack?  The dash driver gives it more burst resistance.  The grippier X’ to give it KO resistance.  The layer to give is some extra stamina. Just my guess on why oE was used.
(Sep. 06, 2019  9:02 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  8:59 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Judgment and Zwei basically tear through oE on basically anything, including Keep or Unite.

If that's true, I could still see an Xtreme' based oE combo winning against another X' combo just because of the nature of such battles. It could get lucky. But we have no idea how it was used.

I think the idea behind it was originally just that he wanted to mess around, but he realized that it can destabilize other combos pretty easily. I tried out G3.5.X back before I started competing in tournaments, which has the same concept with less attack power. oE.Bl.X' can't KO things as easily as dH or DZ on the same combos, but it can use its shape to destabilize pP combos really well.
(Sep. 06, 2019  7:59 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Orb Egis was never all that good, even when it was released. It just didn’t have the stamina to compete with Archer Hercules.

oE is a pretty good contender to aH for stamina in my experience, and its a pretty popular layer for solo spin tests IIRC. It does have slightly more recoil than aH so it undermines the defensive abilities during battle.
(Sep. 07, 2019  3:24 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  9:02 PM)Kei Wrote: If that's true, I could still see an Xtreme' based oE combo winning against another X' combo just because of the nature of such battles. It could get lucky. But we have no idea how it was used.

I think the idea behind it was originally just that he wanted to mess around, but he realized that it can destabilize other combos pretty easily. I tried out G3.5.X back before I started competing in tournaments, which has the same concept with less attack power. oE.Bl.X' can't KO things as easily as dH or DZ on the same combos, but it can use its shape to destabilize pP combos really well.

Maybe he preferred it over other layers because it maybe is more consistent against pP?
(Sep. 05, 2019  6:36 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
Orb Egis Blitz Xtreme'

Wow, Orb Egis Xtreme'

Thanks lol
Beyblades Of Glory!- 09/08/19
Brooklyn, New York - Burst Standard

1st The_Gotham

Judgment Diabolos Sting Destroy' (Deck & Group)
Perfect Phoenix Outer Xtend+ (Group)
Hell Salamander 00 Proof Atomic (Deck)

2nd @'Roh’bel'

(Level Chip) Orb Egis Sting Destroy' (Deck & Group)
(Left Spin) Lord Spriggan 10Proof Bearing (Deck)
Judgment Valkyrie Blitz Xtend+ METSU (Deck)

3rd rightspin99

Perfect Phoenix 00 Proof Atomic (Group & Deck)
Cho Z Valkyrie Zenith Destoy' (Deck)
Geist Fafnir 0 Cross Xtend+ (Deck)
Did you make a mistake in listing Cho-Z Valkyrie instead of Cho-Z Achilles?
(Sep. 10, 2019  5:19 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Did you make a mistake in listing Cho-Z Valkyrie instead of Cho-Z Achilles?

Nope. Why would that be a mistake?
(Sep. 10, 2019  5:57 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  5:19 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Did you make a mistake in listing Cho-Z Valkyrie instead of Cho-Z Achilles?

Nope. Why would that be a mistake?

Typically people generally prefer Cz-A over Cz-V since Cz-A has better attack power with the burst stoppers activated and deactivated i just assumed it was a mistake iv seen lot of people make it.
(Sep. 10, 2019  6:17 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  5:57 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Nope. Why would that be a mistake?

Typically people generally prefer Cz-A over Cz-V since Cz-A has better attack power with the burst stoppers activated and deactivated i just assumed it was a mistake iv seen lot of people make it.

I see what you mean. The Cz-A/Cz-V confusion is not a mistake I've personally seen on Winning Combos lists. Usually, organizers take great care to make sure the info they take down for Winning Combos is accurate. However, just assuming a recorded combo is a mistake is a hefty assumption. It is not unusual for atypical combos to make these lists.