Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

(Aug. 26, 2019  3:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:04 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Right after a lengthy discussion about Bearing, a winning list popped out without a single Bearing in sight, lol

Either they trial banned Bearing for that specific tournament, or participants had the sense to actually have mobile aggro combos instead of having Beyblades kiss each other to death

No one in their right min would ban Bearing and keep Xtend+ in.
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Either they trial banned Bearing for that specific tournament, or participants had the sense to actually have mobile aggro combos instead of having Beyblades kiss each other to death

No one in their right min would ban Bearing and keep Xtend+ in.

You have a very valid point there. Must be quite a spectacle either way, to not see Bearing used in a tournament
If there is a trial banning I think it should be noted on the list, since it would affect how people analyze the combos.
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:04 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Right after a lengthy discussion about Bearing, a winning list popped out without a single Bearing in sight, lol

Either they trial banned Bearing for that specific tournament, or participants had the sense to actually have mobile aggro combos instead of having Beyblades kiss each other to death

Yeah... a Trial Ban of bearing would mean my tournament would have to have been unranked... and it was not.

With the recent rise of competetive attack layers that can easily KO Bearing, it just isn't as safe of an option as it used to be. Today, players seemed to undestand that and chose not to take that risk. It's simply just bladers adapting to the recent META.

(Aug. 26, 2019  2:50 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:02 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote:

Nice Spicy Combos, Do U Know What Layer Weight Was Used On Dread Bahamut?

Sorry, it was GEN. It's been corrected.
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:18 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  3:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Either they trial banned Bearing for that specific tournament, or participants had the sense to actually have mobile aggro combos instead of having Beyblades kiss each other to death

Yeah... a Trial Ban of bearing would mean my tournament would have to have been unranked... and it was not.

With the recent rise of competetive attack layers that can easily KO Bearing, it just isn't as safe of an option as it used to be. Today, players seemed to undestand that and chose not to take that risk. It's simply just bladers adapting to the recent META.

(Aug. 26, 2019  2:50 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Nice Spicy Combos, Do U Know What Layer Weight Was Used On Dread Bahamut?

Sorry, it was GEN. It's been corrected.

Fair enough. I guess since WBO rules prohibit spin-direction changes during every round (unlike Japanese ruling), Bearing becomes quite unfavorable mainly due to the Burst risk aside from the KO risk. Introduction of Judgment and Zwei probably did the stagnant WBO meta in, and made a new meta that scares away Bearing combos. If TT keeps this up, Bearing might end up like Revolve and we'd no longer hear pleas to ban Bearing in tournaments.
"Back to Beigoma Academy!"
Burst Standard
Los Angeles, CA 8/24/2019

1st Place JoJo [Jp0t]
Zwei Fafnir Sting Destroy' Metsu
Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick' / Destroy'

2nd Place Nightmare Goku
Lord Spriggan 0 Bump Bearing (Right Spin)
Judgement Valkyrie Around Eternal Metsu
Cho-Z Spriggan 7 Proof Xtend+ (Left Spin)

3rd Place Kingz_hero_
Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme'
Orb Egis 00 Cross Orbit
Lord Spriggan Around Bearing (Left spin)

I'm proud to say I didn't use a single stamina combo for the entirety of the tournament lol. I mostly used ZF for group stage and switched to JD for one match because I thought my opponent was going to use LS. During my own testing/practice, I was better at KO-ing LS with JD. The match ended up being a JD vs JD, so it was basically a coin toss of who would win. Overall, the tournament had really fun matches with the rise of attack type combos.
(Aug. 26, 2019  7:00 PM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: "Back to Beigoma Academy!"
Burst Standard

1st Place JoJo [Jp0t]

2nd Place Nightmare Goku
Cho-Z Spriggan 7 Polish Xtend+ (Left Spin)

3rd Place Kingz_hero_
Orb Egis 00 Cross Orbit

I'm proud to say I didn't use a single stamina combo for the entirety of the tournament lol. I mostly used ZF for group stage and switched to JD for one match because I thought my opponent was going to use LS. During my own testing/practice, I was better at KO-ing LS with JD. The match ended up being a JD vs JD, so it was basically a coin toss of who would win. Overall, the tournament had really fun matches with the rise of attack type combos.
you mean proof not polish right I and thought you got 3rd or was there a mistake in the list
(Aug. 26, 2019  7:25 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
Burst Standard

1st Place JoJo [Jp0t]

2nd Place Nightmare Goku
Cho-Z Spriggan 7 Polish Xtend+ (Left Spin)

3rd Place Kingz_hero_
Orb Egis 00 Cross Orbit

you mean proof not polish right I and thought you got 3rd or was there a mistake in the list

Aw yes proof lol. I always get them mixed up.
Burst Standard

1st Place JoJo [Jp0t]

2nd Place Nightmare Goku

3rd Place Kingz_hero_
Orb Egis 00 Cross Orbit

Why don't you use Octa rather than destroy?
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:43 AM)Pik_Stark Wrote:
Burst Standard

1st Place JoJo [Jp0t]

2nd Place Nightmare Goku

3rd Place Kingz_hero_
Orb Egis 00 Cross Orbit

Why don't you use Octa rather than destroy?

Honestly, I just didn’t feel like it. I prefer to be more mobile.
(Aug. 29, 2019  7:17 AM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2019  2:43 AM)Pik_Stark Wrote: Why don't you use Octa rather than destroy?

Honestly, I just didn’t feel like it. I prefer to be more mobile.

Octa seems to have less versatility and survivability compared to Destroy, as the former only has its sheer weight to rely on (similar to Charge), I guess.
Beyblade East

WINNING COMBOS
1st
Hyper Xeno
dead hades sting acell dash (deck format finals only)

Perfect Phoenix outer extend plus

Bulkesh 00 wall bearing hasbro

2nd
Deceased Crab
(1st stage only)
LC pP.00C.Xt+ (1st stage and deck format)

aH.00C.Xt+ (1st stage only)

B3.7W.Br (deck format only)

JD.0B.At (deck format only)

3rd
Ardomore bladers

pP 00C Xt+, JD 0B Qc’ , ZD 00B O, ZD St O, B3 00W Br

My first tournament when I was actually hosting was very smooth we did have troubles with the challonge it was very crowded I do have som pics and a vid of the tournament for the WBO YT channel and I will start working on the spreadsheets

Extra thanks to deceased crab for judging
Common pickle and wombat for doing the challonge
Redninja for recording and everyone else that made the tournament possible
(Aug. 29, 2019  4:35 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Beyblade  East

WINNING COMBOS
1st
Hyper Xeno

2nd
Deceased Crab
(1st stage only)

3rd
Ardomore bladers

My first tournament when I was actually hosting was very smooth we did have troubles with the challonge it was very crowded I do have som pics and a vid of the tournament for the WBO YT channel and I will start working on the spreadsheets

Hey Hyper xeno 

Awesome job on Beyblade East. Just a quick piece of feedback, all Winning Combos should be written out in their full names and not abbreviations to be as specific as possible about what combos were used. Also, they should all have a note on wether they were used for Deck format, Group Stage, or Both. You should also have a note on the format for the tourney, which I assume is Burst Standard based on the parts. Easiest way to do that is just to look at previous winning combo posts to mirror their formats.
Uh ardomore messaged me them that way so I don’t really know that’s just the list that they gave me

Also how do you mention someone in a post
U do @"Username Of Blader"
@ Hyper Xeno @“Hyper Xeno” Hyper xeno

Hyper xeno

@Hyperxeno

Hyper-xeno Hyper xeno

It’s not working
(Aug. 30, 2019  6:01 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: @ Hyper Xeno @“Hyper Xeno” Hyper xeno

Hyper xeno

@Hyperxeno

Hyper-xeno Hyper xeno

It’s not working
The Wbo tagging system is screwed up right now...
Oh I just saw some people using it so I was trying to figure it out
I see you cut off the first winning combo I had for that tournament. In the BeyBlade East 1 thread, I wrote
"B3.0W.Br (1st stage only)
JD.0B.At (deck format only)"
Fully written out, that's
"BalkeshB3.0Wall.Bearing (1st stage only)
(Level Chip) Perfect Phoenix.00Cross.Xtend+ (1st stage and deck format)
Archer Hercules.00Cross.Xtend+ (1st stage only)
BalkeshB3.7Wall.Bearing (deck format only)
Judgement Diabolos.0Bump.Atomic (deck format only)"
Hyper xeno

It works for me? I think the mistake was that when you did use the correct format the second time, you typed capital 'X' instead of small case 'x'.
(Aug. 29, 2019  4:35 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Beyblade  East

WINNING COMBOS
1st
Hyper Xeno

2nd
Deceased Crab
(1st stage only)

3rd
Ardomore bladers

Hyper Xeno, can you share with me why u choose dead hades? to counter which bey? ?
I rather not say ? you can test it and find some more counters
BACK TO BEYSCHOOL! 2 - 8/24/19
Toronto, ON, Canada - Burst Format

[Image: V4JzOzt.jpg]

1st: Tyson 34
Zwei Longinus Blitz Orbit Metal
Archer Hercules 0 Cross Xtend Plus
Judgement Spriggan Blitz Atomic
Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme Dash

2nd: Newtype
Hell Salamander 7 Bump Atomic
Archer Hercules 0 Eternal
Wizard Fafnir 0 Wall Bearing GEN

3rd: henwooja1
Zwei Longinus 10 Glaive Orbit Metal
Archer Hercules 0 Cross Xtend Plus
Balkesh B3 00 Wall Bearing

4th: OldSchool™

(Aug. 30, 2019  6:56 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  6:01 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: @ Hyper Xeno @“Hyper Xeno” Hyper xeno

Hyper xeno

@Hyperxeno

Hyper-xeno Hyper xeno

It’s not working
The Wbo tagging system is screwed up right now...

Works fine.
Hyper xeno
"Cosmic Battlefield" Winning Combos:
1st Place: Quiqui 23
Lord Spriggan Blitz Xtend+
Lord Spriggan Blitz Bearing (Final Stage only)
Orb Egis Blitz Xtreme'
Orb Egis Sting Xtreme' (Final Stage only)
Judgement Valkyrie 0 Destroy' Zan (Final Stage only)

2nd Place: RandomBlader64
Lord Longinus 10 Xtend+
LC Perfect Phoenix Sting Atomic
Judgement Diabolos Blitz Destroy'
Cho-Z Spriggan Ratchet Bearing

3rd Place: MrBlade
LC Perfect Phoenix Ωuter Xtend+
Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Eternal Retsu
Zwei Fafnir Sting Destroy' Metsu (Final Stage only)

Overall, the Lord Base, Perfect Phoenix Layer, and Xtend+ Drivers seemed like the most popular choices in this tournament, since everyone in the top 3 used at least two of those in their combos. This tournament had 12 people (including me), so we played Block Round Robin for First Stage and I screwed up the Challonge bracket in terms of Finals, but we did Single Elimination for the Finals. Quiqui 23 went undefeated throughout this tournament showing off the power of Lord Spriggan and Orb Egis very well. Videos for 3 of the 4 Finals matches will be up on my channel soon.
Does anyone know what’s up with Judgment on Eternal? It’s pretty popular at NY tournament, I guess because Eternal’s a safer version of Destroy?