LC Hell Salamander 0 Flow Bearing
Revive Phoenix 10 Bump Atomic
Archer Hercules 7 Eternal
I always watch your vids can you pls tell some.combos
For revive phoenix on the revive phoenix testing thread thanks in advance
I am at the middle kf nowhere on ckmbos for revive phoenix

But she just named the rP combos ?
(Aug. 08, 2018  7:11 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  7:11 AM)Destinyblader Wrote: I always watch your vids can you pls tell some.combos
For revive phoenix on the revive phoenix testing thread thanks in advance
I am at the middle kf nowhere on ckmbos for revive phoenix

But she just named the rP combos ?
My bad
(Aug. 03, 2018  12:44 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: The answer is clear...

Bring back mG and Sr. When next month comes Buster Xcalibur will destroy all, espically aH. Trust me! I know the future ;)

Definitely not G3 tho Buster just does not have the attack power for that on top of that I feel left spinning combos are going to give it extremely difficult time
Thor Roktavor: Revengers 11/11/2017
Team Burst Format
1 Place-Team Team
Dark Deathscyther Heavy Orbit
Legend Spriggan 8 Meteor Quake
Galaxy Zeus 4 Glaive Revolve

2nd Place-Team Superstars
Twin Nemesis 2 Glaive Accel
Blaze Ragnurak 4 Glaive Revolve
Alter Chronos 4 Flow Revolve
(Aug. 13, 2018  3:39 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Thor Roktavor: Revengers 11/11/2017
Team Burst Format
1 Place-Team Team
Dark Deathscyther Heavy Orbit
Legend Spriggan 8 Meteor Quake
Galaxy Zeus 4 Glaive Revolve

2nd Place-Team Superstars
Twin Nemesis 2 Glaive Accel
Blaze Ragnurak 4 Glaive Revolve
Alter Chronos 4 Flow Revolve

This seems like it was a fun event haha
Is that date correct? Man, that was a while ago.

Still, laughing at Team Team's team name. It must be a team teeming with teams there.

Also, Dark Deathscyther taking out God beys. That's insanity, but if any basic or dual layer could do it, that's be the one.
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:33 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Is that date correct? Man, that was a while ago.

Still, laughing at Team Team's team name. It must be a team teeming with teams there.

Also, Dark Deathscyther taking out God beys. That's insanity, but if any basic or dual layer could do it, that's be the one.
I am also not shocked because D2 has better stamina than gZ, bR and aC
(Aug. 18, 2018  8:10 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:33 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Is that date correct? Man, that was a while ago.

I am also not shocked because D2 has better stamina than gZ, bR and aC

Yes, but it's also lighter too. That itself poses a bursting risk and makes it easier to get knocked around. That's honestly probably why they used Orbit, to use its tighter spring to keep it in check better.
[Image: wRtZFlZ.jpg]

MAXIMUM GARUDA, MAXIMUM FUN - 8/18/2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Burst Format

1st: @[1234beyblade]
Hell Salamander (Level Chip) 0 Bump Bearing
Revive Phoenix 7 Meteor Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: Kei
Archer Hercules 0 Eternal
Archer Hercules 0 Revolve
Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Deck Format Finals Only)
Archer Hercules 10 Revolve (Deck Format Finals Only)
Hell Salamander (Level Chip) 0 Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Bloody Longinus 7 Under Orbit (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd: @[OldSchool™]
Archer Hercules 10 Eternal
Archer Hercules (Level Chip) 10 Eternal (Deck Format Finals Only)
Hell Salamander (Level Chip) 0 Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)

Contrary to the name of this event, Maximum Garuda was nowhere to be seen haha. There was some usage of Spriggan Requiem throughout by various participants, but as you can tell from the winning combos list, it wasn't good enough to compete with the likes of Hell Salamander and such around.

We had wanted to try an unofficial ban on Archer Hercules at this event, but didn't receive buy in from all of the participants (mostly new players who wanted to use it just because they had it lol). And the tournament then proceeded to play out exactly as we had predicted with aH continuing to dominate.

Notable however is that 1234beyblade made it through the event without using Archer Hercules. This to me is more indicative of some people not understanding how to beat Hell Salamander Bearing than it necessarily a reflection of any weakness on aH's part. Besides, it well known that hS Br is one of the main counters for aH. Make no mistake, aH still a force to be reckoned with.

I made the mistake in my final match against 1234beyblade to not include Bloody Longinus 7 Under Orbit to counter his LC hS.0B.Br because I knew he would also have it in his Deck ... needless to say, I wasn't thinking straight because I knew his deck would essentially be bL Fr, rP At, and hS Br haha. I ended up losing because I had no counter to his hS Br and I couldn't OS his with my copy of the same combo.

And in case anyone was wondering: nobody had Buster Xcalibur, X', or Yami-terios, at this event yet.

[Image: TmP2v3j.jpg]

THE BEYS ARE BACK IN TOWN - 8/18/2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Metal Fight Limited Format

MF-H Earth Gemios CH120EWD
MF-H Earth Hades CH120EWD
MF-L Earth Hades CH120WD
MF-H Earth Hades TH170D
MF-M Earth Hades TH170D
MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina) 90LRF (Deck Format Finals Only)
MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina) W105LRF (Deck Format Finals Only)
MF-L Jade Aquario DF105MF (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: Kei
MF Flame Hades 230CS
MF Vulcan Lacerta CH120MF
MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina) CH120MF (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd: @[OldSchool™]
MF Duo Cancer 230MB
MF-L Burn Cancer 105WD (Deck Format Finals Only)
MF Duo Aquario 230MB (Deck Format Finals Only)
MSF Bandit Wyvang DF105RSF (Deck Format Finals Only)

This event was fun. Although ... I didn't prepare at all for it and just barely squeezed into the finals.

Despite the new restrictions on mode switching, the versatility of Gravity is still slightly questionable. But I guess Gravity has always been sort of on the edge in Limited. I'll need a few more events to really understand where the metagame is at now as a result of our recent updates, but overall it seems relatively balanced.
Always fun and informative to read your report! Photo of the metal fight limited shows a man clad in all black charging at the champions... Ninja assassin? What bey defeated him?
CRASH
Pennsylvania, USA | Burst Format | August 19 2018

1. Ardmore Bladers
Hell Salamander 7Cross Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
Buster Xcalibur 0Bump Xtreme' (Deck Format Finals Only)
Hell Salamander 7Cross Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
Spriggan Requiem 7Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)

2. Ignitor1121
Hell Salamander 0Bump Atomic
Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge
Spriggan Requiem 0 Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)

3. Thug testing
Spriggan Requiem 7Bump Bearing
LC Archer Hercules 7 Bearing
Hell Salamander 0Bump Bearing
Hell Salamander 0Glaive Bearing
Hell Salamander 0Bump Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
Archer Hercules 10 Eternal (Deck Format Finals Only)
Archer Hercules 10Cross Eternal (Deck Format Finals Only)
Spriggan Requiem 7Glaive Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)

Hell Salamander and Archer Hercules dominated the event for the most part, though Revive Phoenix was not a very popular choice. Vice Leopard and Hazard Kerbeus both made cameo appearances, but neither made a huge impact unfortunately. Buster Xcalibur and X' were only used by Ardmore Bladers in a few rounds of Deck Format, I don't know if anyone else at the tournament used them at all or even had them. On top of Ignitor1121 using it once, Common Pickle also used Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Hunter a few times as well, though it ultimately lost to Thug testing's Requiem in the 3rd place match.

One thing that became very apparent throughout the tournament, at least in my eyes, was that the interactions between Atomic, Eternal, and Bearing is a lot more dependent on part variations and combo balance than I think most people at the tournament believed. There were many occasions where hS Atomic took down aH Eternal, and a few where aH Eternal took down hS or Sr Bearing. Strangely enough, Thug testing in particular was losing to hS Atomic with aH.10.Et, but then put Cross on and started winning against hS Atomic and Sr Bearing... and then started losing again. And despite hS.0B.H consistently defeating aH.7/10.Et for me in testing and at the last Virginia tournament, I lost 1-3 to RED NINJA 0829's aH.10.Et with it. I also judged a aH.10.Et vs hS.10.Et match which aH won. I know there has been a lot of talk about banning aH, but hS seemed just as problematic at this tournament if not worse.

Maximum Garuda was not used at all as far as I noticed, and Spriggan Requiem found a niche use in Deck Format because it allowed people to carry both left spin Bearing and Atomic in their deck to deal with both hS Bearing and aH Eternal reliably(?).

BURN
Pennsylvania, USA | Limited Format | August 19 2018

1. Wombat
MF-L Virgo TH170EDS
MSF-H Bandid Pegasis (Crystal Up) LW105RSF
MF-L Meteo L-Drago TR145EWD
MF Vulcan Horuseus 100MF
MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina) 85RB

2. NateDogPhilly
Earth Unicorno 230WD
Grand Beafowl W105W2D (Deck Format Finals Only)
Gladiator Ifraid S130HF (Deck Format Finals Only)
Guardian Goreim W105W2D (Deck Format Finals Only)

3. Common Pickle
Burn ____ 130TB
MF Screw Capricorn F: D

Although the skate park underneath the bridge where we were playing was the perfect backdrop for MFB's 10 year anniversary, the level of competition wasn't the highest in terms of combos used - a lot of the players were people who mainly played Burst and only had one or two combos that they had borrowed/bought for this tournament. Though to be fair, I don't think I've had this much fun at a Limited tournament since Raleigh Revival way back in 2014.

Not pictured, however: Valkyriology, who was using stuff like Earth 90WD, Virgo B: D, Flame 230D, and Screw GB145RF and actually tried to counterpick my Virgo combo with Screw (I ended up beating him 3-2 Attack vs Attack) but failed to KO Beymax's Dark Horogium B: D, and SparerSquash who somehow only went 2-4 with competitive stamina combos like Earth LW105WD and Earth 230D - I think he may have just guessed the wrong height matchup too many times.

Can't really comment on whether or not Gravity or 230 seemed overpowered since I think I was the only person to use Gravity the whole time, though it's worth noting that NateDogPhilly got to the finals using almost exclusively 230.
I think we just unban the hasbros and we good ? ??
How many more tournaments do we need aH and hS to dominate before banning them
(Aug. 20, 2018  8:32 AM)Wombat Wrote: I know there has been a lot of talk about banning aH, but hS seemed just as problematic at this tournament if not worse.

I feel the exact same way.  I always felt like although hS has more counters, but the counters are just narrow combos mostly, especially for hS.At.  aH and hS balance each other out to a certain degree.
HERE WE GO! - 6/23/2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Burst Format

Hell Salamander 0 Bump Atomic
Deep Chaos 7 Revolve
Winning Valkyrie 7 Meteor Jolt (Deck Format Finals Only)
Emporer Forneas 5 Cross Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: @[Kei]
Hell Salamander 0 Bump Bearing
Twin Nemesis 7 Reach Orbit (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd: @[Justin TC]
Hell Salamander 0 Atomic
Twin Nemesis 7 Reach Orbit (Deck Format Finals Only)
Hell Salamander 0 Revolve (Deck Format Finals Only)
(Aug. 20, 2018  8:32 AM)Wombat Wrote: Maximum Garuda was not used at all as far as I noticed, and Spriggan Requiem found a niche use in Deck Format because it allowed people to carry both left spin Bearing and Atomic in their deck to deal with both hS Bearing and aH Eternal reliably(?).

Has Sr been successful for people in that niche role to allow Br and At to be used in left spin in a deck? I tried Sr.0.Br against aH.7.Et and I had my Sr bursted quit a bit. It might have been the Hasbro Sr.Br though. I think I tried this prior to the Hasbro Sr ban.
(Aug. 20, 2018  10:15 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  8:32 AM)Wombat Wrote: Maximum Garuda was not used at all as far as I noticed, and Spriggan Requiem found a niche use in Deck Format because it allowed people to carry both left spin Bearing and Atomic in their deck to deal with both hS Bearing and aH Eternal reliably(?).

Has Sr been successful for people in that niche role to allow Br and At to be used in left spin in a deck?  I tried Sr.0.Br against aH.7.Et and I had my Sr bursted quit a bit.  It might have been the Hasbro Sr.Br though.  I think I tried this prior to the Hasbro Sr ban.

Were you using Spriggan Requiem in right spin? If not, I can't imagine Archer Hercules being able to burst it, especially if you weak launch Sr. And it seemed pretty successful at least at this tournament - the top 3 all paired Sr Bearing with hS Atomic because it completes the rock-paper-scissors triangle that kind of exists in the Burst meta right now with hS Atomic losing to aH Eternal but beating hS/Sr Bearing, aH Eternal beating hS Atomic and losing to hS/Sr Bearing, and hS/Sr Bearing beating aH Eternal but losing to hS Atomic. Though in practice it really wasn't as cut and dry as that - hS Atomic beat aH Eternal multiple times and aH Eternal beat hS/Sr Bearing a few times as well.
(Aug. 20, 2018  11:14 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  10:15 PM)Shindog Wrote: Has Sr been successful for people in that niche role to allow Br and At to be used in left spin in a deck?  I tried Sr.0.Br against aH.7.Et and I had my Sr bursted quit a bit.  It might have been the Hasbro Sr.Br though.  I think I tried this prior to the Hasbro Sr ban.

Were you using Spriggan Requiem in right spin? If not, I can't imagine Archer Hercules being able to burst it, especially if you weak launch Sr. And it seemed pretty successful at least at this tournament - the top 3 all paired Sr Bearing with hS Atomic because it completes the rock-paper-scissors triangle that kind of exists in the Burst meta right now with hS Atomic losing to aH Eternal but beating hS/Sr Bearing, aH Eternal beating hS Atomic and losing to hS/Sr Bearing, and hS/Sr Bearing beating aH Eternal but losing to hS Atomic. Though in practice it really wasn't as cut and dry as that - hS Atomic beat aH Eternal multiple times and aH Eternal beat hS/Sr Bearing a few times as well.
I did use Sr in left spin but I am think it was definitly Hasbro. I was testing it for this exact purpose to add Hasbro Sr.Br for my deck consisting of  aH and hS.  But immediately Hasbro Sr was banned.  It may just be my Hasbro Sr but I did test 2 of them with two different Br and they were all relatively new.  I actually posted these results somewhere on WBO I think.  I tested Hasbro Sr.Br against aH and hS in opposite spin and it was crushed.  I will try to find the results in a bit.

Edited to add some previously posted quick test results:

My quick test of all Hasbro Sr.0F.Br vs all TT hS.0B. Br

Sr in Left, alt launch
Sr-1 OS ( I think this is a fluke)
hS-9 OS. hS 90% win

Sr in right, alt launch
Sr-0 wins
hS-10 OS, 100% win rate (what!?)

Combined with previous results of aH test: 

Hasbro Sr.0F.Br vs all TT aH.7.ET

Sr in Left, alt launch
aH- 3OS (3wins)
Sr- 2OS (2wins)
15 ties...zzzzzz.      aH slight edge 

Sr in right, alt launch ( I couldn’t get passed 10)
aH-9 OS, 1 B (10wins)
Sr-0 wins

Nevermind about the bursting my memory is bad.  There was only 1 burst out of 10 and St was in right spin against aH.  Sr didn’t burst as much as I thought.  And it was Hasbro Sr not TT.  I posted the results in the thread a while ago.  However, I did not get Sr (Hasbro) to beat aH consistently.  But this tournament was all TT Sr so my testing doesn’t really apply.  My memory is so bad, sorry.  
(Aug. 20, 2018  8:32 AM)Wombat Wrote: One thing that became very apparent throughout the tournament, at least in my eyes, was that the interactions between Atomic, Eternal, and Bearing is a lot more dependent on part variations and combo balance than I think most people at the tournament believed. There were many occasions where hS Atomic took down aH Eternal, and a few where aH Eternal took down hS or Sr Bearing. Strangely enough, Thug testing in particular was losing to hS Atomic with aH.10.Et, but then put Cross on and started winning against hS Atomic and Sr Bearing... and then started losing again. And despite hS.0B.H consistently defeating aH.7/10.Et for me in testing and at the last Virginia tournament, I lost 1-3 to RED NINJA 0829's aH.10.Et with it. I also judged a aH.10.Et vs hS.10.Et match which aH won.

Part variation kind of sucks because, well quality control?
Part variation is kinda good because otherwise the rock/paper/scissor situation right now would kind of partially break the deck format. If parts worked exactly as they should every time then the deck format could be reduced to whoever guesses right in the beginning. Which in turn isn’t so different than the Japanese deck system.

Thank goodness to some variation. And shame on you TT for lack of quality control.
(Aug. 22, 2018  5:12 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  8:32 AM)Wombat Wrote: One thing that became very apparent throughout the tournament, at least in my eyes, was that the interactions between Atomic, Eternal, and Bearing is a lot more dependent on part variations and combo balance than I think most people at the tournament believed. There were many occasions where hS Atomic took down aH Eternal, and a few where aH Eternal took down hS or Sr Bearing. Strangely enough, Thug testing in particular was losing to hS Atomic with aH.10.Et, but then put Cross on and started winning against hS Atomic and Sr Bearing... and then started losing again. And despite hS.0B.H consistently defeating aH.7/10.Et for me in testing and at the last Virginia tournament, I lost 1-3 to RED NINJA 0829's aH.10.Et with it. I also judged a aH.10.Et vs hS.10.Et match which aH won.

Part variation kind of sucks because, well quality control?  
Part variation is kinda good because otherwise the rock/paper/scissor situation right now would kind of partially break the deck format.  If parts worked exactly as they should every time then the deck format could be reduced to whoever guesses right in the beginning.  Which in turn isn’t so different than the Japanese deck system.

Thank goodness to some variation.  And shame on you TT for lack of quality control.
DAM...TT is killing my parts and my wallet.
F for Freedom

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-F-for-Freedom--79565?pid=1424042#pid1424042

First Place: @[Requiem]/@[LeftBurst]
  • Spriggan Requiem 0 Glave Destroy
  • Nightmare Longinus Bump Hunter
  • Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic

Second Place: @[Ardmore Bladers]
  • Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Destroy
  • Maximum Guardia 4 Glave Atomic
  • Beat Kukulcan 7 Under Ultimate Reboot  

Third Place: Yami
  • Spriggan Requiem 4 Glave Bearing
  • MGC Maximum Guardia 4 Flow Atomic
  • MGC Maximum Guardia 4 Flow Orbit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April Is Coming.... Without You!

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-April-Is-Coming-Without-You-BST?page=4

First Place: @[Sniper]
  • Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Wedge
  • Nightmare Longunus Hunter

Second Place: @[MrCaberbalefish]
I never gotten you Winning combination at all please post or PM so I can update this post. Thanks!

Third Place: @[Hyper xeno]
Same as RedPanda2 in the stack of papers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beyblades War!: Shokugeki no Beyblade

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblades-War-Shokugeki-no-Beyblade--80785

First Place: @[geetster99]
  • MGC Maximum Garuda 4 Flow Atomic
  • Dranzer Spiral Spread Zeta
  • Valkyrie αero Gyro 

Second Place: Yami
  • MGC Maximum Garuda 4 Flow Atomic
  • MGC Alta Chrono 0 Bump Bearing
Third Place: @[RedPanda2]
  • Garuda G3 7 Glaive Atomic
I forgot the rest. I'll find the paper in the clutter somewhere.

High Park Takeover!

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-High-Park-Takeover--81215?pid=1443996#pid1443996

First Place: Sniper
  • Wyvang Wyvang Wing145 Metal Flat
  • Metal Face-Medium Phantom Aquario Free230 Circle Flat (Deck Final)
  • Genbull Dragoon Bearing: Drive Metal Ball (Deck Final)

Second Place: @[OldSchool™]
  • Metal Stone Face-Heavy Wyvang Wyvang Boost Disk145 Rubber Ball
  • Metal Face-Heavy Duo Aquario 230 Metal Ball
Third Place: Yami
  • Wyvang Dragoon Switch Attack165 Rubber Defense Flat

Is This A Competitive Spinning Top?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Is-This-A-Competitive-Spinning-Top--81601

First Place: Ardmore Bladers
  • Zet Achilles 5 Under Hunter
  • Deep Chaos 4/7 Cross Orbit
  • Drain Fafnir 0 Bump Atomic

Second Place: Yami
  • MGC Alta Chrono 7 Reach Bearing
  • Winning Valkyrie 5 Under Yielding (Deck Finals)
Third Place: @[Common Pickle]
  • Emperor Forneus  4 Cross Yard?
  • Zet Achilles 5 Under Hunter
  • Deep Chaos 4/7 Cross Orbit
  • Drain Fafnir 0 Bump Atomic
  • Winning Valkyrie 5 Under Yielding (Deck Finals)
Posting on behalf of Sniper:

Tournament Name
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Tournament-Name--80110

First Place: @[Baby sun]
  • Spriggan Requiem 0Bump Destroy
  • Spriggan Requiem 0Bump Bearing
  • Drain Fafnir ____ Atomic

Second Place: @[phoenix613]
  • Garuda G3 7 Atomic

Third Place: @[Vincen]
  • Alter Chronos 7Vortex Bearing

If any of the placers can remember other combos they used, please let me know!

Beytuber Brawl
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beytuber-Brawl--81079

First Place: @[1234beyblade]
  • Hell Salamander 0Bump Atomic
  • Hell Salamander 7Bump Atomic
  • Winning Valkyrie 5Meteor Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
  • Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
  • Winning Valkyrie 0Bump Bearing (Deck Format Finals Only)
  • Bloody Longinus 5Under Orbit (Deck Format Finals Only)

Second Place: @[King Loofa]
  • Hell Salamander 7Flow Atomic
  • Hell Salamander 7Flow Bearing
  • Archer Hercules 0Under Bite (Deck Format Finals Only)
  • Winning Valkyrie 4Bump Xtreme (Deck Format Finals Only)

Third Place: @[HenryGBradford]
  • Archer Hercules 13 Eternal

kind of a meme how stock aH was able to beat what was at the time the most competitive combo in the game, lol
Hey bro,how is ah on bite