Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

• 1 ...
Suhasini
(May. 11, 2018  12:05 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote: I wish everybody who came to participate could have a Sr so thatits not banned.
But that's why it got banned. It was a powerful layer but was being overused, it could have also increased the chances of facing the same beyblade i.e. Sr vs Sr and this would have become common and would come down to thae fact that the player with the stronger launch wins.Thus the trial ban is fair.
Adding on to what Suhasini said, it's only a trial ban so the committee is going to observe and have a close look at how the meta is keeping up and then they will make their final decision... The same thing happened with mG and it came back (but now it's gtg once again but as a full ban. It may come back AGAIN though as D2 did (just TT))
Frostic Fox
Doesn't matter what kind of ban it's called, I feel the same applies:

(May. 09, 2018  2:26 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I feel like no ban should be seen as permanent, just until whatever the reason for the ban is gone.

I mean, it'd be rough if some previous decisions could never be changed. But the rules are digital, not carved in stone.

I feel like the "trial bans" just imply that it may possibly not last long, nothing special beyond that.

There is a thread dedicated to discussing the bans and other new changes. I definitely suggest that everyone check it out if they haven't already. It can help you keep on top of the discussion (and the reasoning behind the decisions). Probably the better place to talk about it, too.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...anned-More
(May. 08, 2018  6:47 PM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(May. 07, 2018  2:51 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Spin direction isn't the issue, especially given how many Beys we have of each direction.

And Sr can Burst, but it's simply hard to do. Bloody Longinus manages it quite well if Sr spins left, but that's the limit to it.

But obviously the entire Layer just has traits that make it rather broken at the moment...

And it also depends on the molds as in the recent event in Fremont some spriggan requiems did not burst it all and then others like Mages burst against Siege Xcalibur attack combos and spriggan was in left which was really bizarre to see. that dose not mean spriggan Requiem barring is
Not beatable mine's got shut down by G3 some disc and frame atomic by os that seems to be the only thing that can beat it right now that can care of you to the finals
So in the end Banning spriggan requiem and G3 and maximum Garuda was a good choice for the meta
The next one I see possibly getting trial band is Crush Ragnarok as this thing is a stamina type but at times is hard to burst depending on the molds we will have to see in the future if it dominates The Meta or not
Hey winning Valkyrie 8.v bursts Sr pretty hard. For one match. That’s it... But I agree that banning Sr was good. Now I don’t have to spend hours trying to make a combo that can at least tie with Sr.
(Yesterday  6:33 AM)Realpig630 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  6:47 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: And it also depends on the molds as in the recent event in Fremont some spriggan requiems did not burst it all and then others like Mages burst against Siege Xcalibur attack combos and spriggan was in left which was really bizarre to see. that dose not mean spriggan Requiem barring is
Not beatable mine's got shut down by G3 some disc and frame atomic by os that seems to be the only thing that can beat it right now that can care of you to the finals
So in the end Banning spriggan requiem and G3 and maximum Garuda was a good choice for the meta
The next one I see possibly getting trial band is Crush Ragnarok as this thing is a stamina type but at times is hard to burst depending on the molds we will have to see in the future if it dominates The Meta or not
Hey winning Valkyrie 8.v bursts Sr pretty hard. For one match. That’s it... But I agree that banning Sr was good. Now I don’t have to spend hours trying to make a combo that can at least tie with Sr.

That was basically The Meta back then or a couple of weeks ago trying to counter Sr it involved being around Sr and there is a counter to it but involves G3 Hasbro and atomic which pretty much was cancer through the tournaments either you spend G3 or you do not make it to the finals
ZYeYO
(May. 11, 2018  12:05 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote: I wish everybody who came to participate could have a Sr so thatits not banned.

So you would like to have SR vs SR vs G3 all day and nothing else ? I mean I sence you a fan of SR and so am I love the design but that be a borring tornament if all we seen was though blades used
  • 1 ...