Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

The Second and Third placers had only one Beyblade each?
I spammed it LOL.

Please ban it guys. I see it soooo unhealthy right now.
Looks like outer is a better version of knuckle. I m suprised about octa driver tho i thought i didnt had the stability to survive atomic
(Oct. 12, 2017  11:03 PM)Yami Wrote: I spammed it LOL.

Please ban it guys. I see it soooo unhealthy right now.

@[Yami] Fixed a couple formatting issues and added the clarification for the combos I only used in the Deck final in your post.

And yeah ... that option is certainly on the table right now I would say. IMO, mG on Orbit is even more over-powered because it's tighter than Atomic; I only used mG on Atomic in one match at this event in the finals, and that was only because I was unsure of whether or not gK.Ω.R would beat Foxer's mG Atomic. I ultimately discovered it did beat it (and yours too, subsequently), which is great as it means there is a stamina combo that beats mG which is much easier to counter with Attack than mG is. The only problem is that it seems to require the Ωuter Disk which is insanely expensive/hard to get ...
Since @[Yami] doesn't want to update his post...

Kei Spectates The World: NYC [MFL] - 10/08/2017
Brooklyn, New York, United States - Metal Fight Limited Format

1st Place: Wombat
MF-L Virgo TH170EDS
MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina) 85RB
MF-L Earth Sagittario II 90WD
MF-H Earth Sagittario II D125CS
MF-L Scythe Escolpio W105MF
MF-H Bakushin Leone 90RSF
MF Gravity Perseus (Stamina) S130GCF (Deck Format Finals only)

2nd Place: King Loofa
MF Lightning L-Drago 100MF
MSF Gladiator Gargoyle (Crystal Up) CH120R2F
MF Beat Uranus CH120MF
Earth Horogium TH170TB
MF Beat Uranus CH120RSF
MF-L Lightning L-Drago 100MF (Deck Format Finals only)

3rd Place: Sniper
MF Meteo L-Drago 90RF
MF-H Bakushin Leone 85MF
Gravity Perseus CH120CF

what do you know, both the strongest blader and the smartest blader won~~
I'll probably be posting a more in-depth tournament report within the next few days if not today, so if you have any questions please save them until then.
@[Wombat] how was Virgo TH170? did you found it any better then Flame 230CS for stamina? I tried Virgo HTSC but didn't found much sucess as my heavier virgo is pretty unbalanced while good one is very lighter then usual
@[King Loofa] how did Lighting MF did? also was Beat was able to do well against attackers (seeing you used it on RSF)

MF Meteo L-Drago 90RF
MF-H Bakushin Leone 85MF
Gravity Perseus CH120CF
[/quote]
Libruhhh . @[Sniper] how was your experince with Bakushin MF?
(Oct. 15, 2017  3:31 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: @[Wombat] how was Virgo TH170? did you found it any better then Flame 230CS for stamina? I tried Virgo HTSC but didn't found much sucess as my heavier virgo is pretty unbalanced while good one is very lighter then usual
@[King Loofa] how did Lighting MF did? also was Beat was able to do well against attackers (seeing you used it on RSF)

MF Meteo L-Drago 90RF
MF-H Bakushin Leone 85MF
Gravity Perseus CH120CF
Libruhhh . @[Sniper] how was your experince with Bakushin MF?
[/quote]

I actually used to use RF for that combo but I find MF to have a better control and more stamina. I'm disappointed I'm myself for letting the heat get to me and not getting the usual first place haha
FIREFIRE's Birthday Showdown II:- MFB

1st Place:-AaryanBITW
Flash Geminos (because he forgot to bring his CWs) 105MF
Reviser Kraken E230WD
Phantom Kerbecs BD
Phantom Kerbecs 230WD

2nd Place:- Snidmist
Reviser Dragoon BD145RDF
Death Cygnus BD
Flash Leone GB145MF

3rd Place:-Jksiddh
Zirago Zirago 85CS

4th Place:- FIREFIRE CPB
MF-H Flash Pegasis II D125MF (completely spammed though out prilimanary)
MF Duo Cygnus SA165EWD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS (deck format only)
Twisted Tempo 145WD (deck format only)

Today's event was awesome and battles were most intense I seen in a while. Today's star was definately Flash. It mostly dominated most of combos it faced (and yes it faced top tier scynchromes as well which it sent flying) and it I think proves Flash isn't outclassed (only thing it got beated by was E230 which I didn't got against btw. I had pretty great launch today and I was able to home). Reason I didn't placed was because I used those 2 maximum series beys, they did well but both wasn't enough to take on Dragoon BD145RDF (mostly tied) and got dominted by Zirago CS (which I think launched way too hard) (and in prelimanary my opponent got multiple KOs where my flash rebounded out by wall or it was double KO + wall save) and my Flash's MF shatered completely in 1st round (which I think was due to in Me vs Snidmist both bey like exploded and my flash shooted towards rock (though it didn't had any crack or dent that time)

Edit:- Dunno why you can't win at your bithday event beyhaha
(Oct. 15, 2017  11:24 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

FIREFIRE CPB
MF Duo Cygnus SA165EWD
How does stock Twisted Tempo and Hades Kerbecs performed?
(Oct. 16, 2017  3:12 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2017  11:24 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

FIREFIRE CPB
MF Duo Cygnus SA165EWD
How does stock Twisted Tempo and Hades Kerbecs performed?

I actually used em against things like pure defence (like Twisted vs Death BD145RDF) and some attack (launched in way it broke there flower pattern). both seemed to had enough precession/LAD to match that of dragoon (twisted's compact size could be the reason. When I tested it, it did well against dragoon as well. Hades had BD145 in boost mode + DS)
TO BURST OR NOT TO BURST? - 10/14/2017
Toronto, Ontario - Burst Format

1st - Kei
Drain Fafnir Ωuter Ωcta
MGC Maximum Garuda Ωuter Orbit
Guardian Kerbeus Ωuter Revolve (Deck Format Finals Only)
Drain Fafnir 2 Cross Ωcta (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd - Jamie
Sieg Xcalibur 5 Glaive Atomic
Maximum Garuda Polish Atomic (Also used  in Deck Format Finals)
Drain Fafnir 5 Glaive Atomic (Also used in Deck Format Finals)
Sieg Xcalibur 5 Glaive Orbit (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd - BAWB18
Twin Nemesis 4 Meteor Xtreme
Maximum Garuda Polish Atomic (Deck Format Finals Only)
Legend Spriggan 7 Meteor Xtreme (Deck Format Finals Only)
Drain Fafnir 2 Glaive Orbit (Deck Format Finals Only)
Looks like my prediction of outer being a hybrid of gravity's stamina and knuckle's burst defense is true. I suppose dF octo is some kind of weightbbased defensive zombie.also i thought twin nemesis was better on zephyr/accel.
(Oct. 11, 2017  8:24 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  4:33 AM)Mage Wrote: Sieg Xcalibur on Atomic?
That's an, odd choice...

Is it? sX is powerful enough to KO things without a huge amount of movement, and with Atomic it forces opponents into launching harder than they would against something like Xtreme so that they don't get OSed.
Knew it would work! Any idea how it does onn Hunter?

(Oct. 16, 2017  6:18 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Looks like my prediction of outer being a hybrid of gravity's stamina and knuckle's burst defense is true. I suppose dF octo is some kind of weightbbased defensive zombie.also i thought twin nemesis was better on zephyr/accel.
Octa has pretty big base so I think it might have good LAD. I wonder how Outer has more burst defence then ring?
(Oct. 16, 2017  6:07 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: 3rd - BAWB18
Twin Nemesis 4 Meteor Xtreme

@[BAWB18], did you really only win with tN during the first stage Swiss Rounds? Gasp

(Oct. 16, 2017  6:18 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Looks like my prediction of outer being a hybrid of gravity's stamina and knuckle's burst defense is true. I suppose dF octo is some kind of weightbbased defensive zombie.also i thought twin nemesis was better on zephyr/accel.

I don't know if Ωuter necessarily has better burst defense than other Disks, but I haven't noticed it bursting any more frequently than other Disks like 7 Glaive so far. But, it is hands down the best Disk right now for Stamina, which kind of sucks because it's ridiculously hard to get. I was invited to an unofficial tournament in Japan next month and they've even stated that Ωuter will be prohibited because it's so difficult to obtain ...

And yeah, that's pretty much what Drain Fafnir on Ωcta is. It also can OS most right-spin Atomic-based Stamina combos based on my testing (which dF Atomic has trouble with sometimes), so it's very powerful. My only question right now is how Ωcta does in same spin match-ups against Atomic. Haven't tested that enough yet.

(Oct. 16, 2017  6:26 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  8:24 PM)Kei Wrote: Is it? sX is powerful enough to KO things without a huge amount of movement, and with Atomic it forces opponents into launching harder than they would against something like Xtreme so that they don't get OSed.
Knew it would work! Any idea how it does onn Hunter?

Good question! Haven't tested it. Even though I said sX doesn't need a lot of movement to KO things, I worry that with how heavy sX is, Hunter would be quite slow and in combination with its lack of Stamina, might not be a good idea. At least with Atomic and Trans you have a decent level of Stamina.
Blade Parade (BST) - 10/28/2017
Roanoke, Virginia, USA - Burst Format

1st: Yami
Dark Deathscyther Knuckle Orbit
Alter Chronos 4 Glaive Atomic
MG Twin Nemesis 2 Meteor Revolve (deck finals only)
MG Twin Nemesis 2 Meteor Atomic

2nd: beyblader 5372
Alter Chronos 7 Glaive Orbit
Legend Spriggan Quarter Xtreme
Twin Nemesis 4 Meteor Accel

3rd: ShadowSkater
Alter Chronos Yell Weight
MG Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic
Sieg Xcalibur 2 Cross Spiral
D2.K.O
How did that work out? Also tN is starting to show some dominance
(Nov. 01, 2017  9:09 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Blade Parade (BST) - 10/28/2017

@[Yami] can you explain all your combos lol?

esspecially tN revolve and D2
(Nov. 02, 2017  8:30 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2017  9:09 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Blade Parade (BST) - 10/28/2017

@[Yami] can you explain all your combos lol?

esspecially tN revolve and D2
What makes you think D2 seem new? Is it referring to D2 Vs. god layer? It seems to compete well except some attack type since the layer itself is pretty light. It get thrown around alot but it's funny that I was using the yellow D2 which I left my Blue in my desk....

As for twin Nemesis Revolve I only won just one round.maybe I should try some testing with stationary  attack tN.
Hold the Line (BST) - 11/18/2017

1st: Angry Face
Twin Nemesis 7 Glaive Accel

Legend Spriggan 2 Cross Xtreme

3rd: Victor Cruz
Alter Chronos 2 Glaive Atomic
Dark Deathscyther Spread Orbit (deck finals only)
Sieg Xcalibur 6 Vortex Xtreme (deck finals only)

4th: DrainFafnirGuy
MG Drain Fafnir 4 Meteor Revolve
Galaxy Zeus 5 Cross Planet
(Nov. 19, 2017  6:52 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Hold the Line (BST) - 11/18/2017

1st: Angry Face
Twin Nemesis 7 Glaive Accel

Legend Spriggan 2 Cross Xtreme

3rd: Victor Cruz
Alter Chronos 2 Glaive Atomic
Dark Deathscyther Spread Orbit (deck finals only)
Sieg Xcalibur 6 Vortex Xtreme (deck finals only)

4th: DrainFafnirGuy
MG Drain Fafnir 4 Meteor Revolve
Galaxy Zeus 5 Cross Planet

Just how good is tN on Accel and Xtreme?
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:24 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Just how good is tN on Accel and Xtreme?

I had previously only used Twin Nemesis with a Metal God Chip and Xtreme in one battle at last month's Blade Parade tournament, but I felt much more confident using Twin Nemesis this past Saturday in combination with a pink Accel from the first random booster and an orange WBBA God Chip (the red and orange ones are A# coded) because they fit together so tightly. With 7 Glaive for the Disc and Frame, my tW combo was also able to OS beyblader 5372's tW 4 Meteor combo and beat down some Alter Chronos combos on Orbit and Atomic.

Twin Nemesis has demonstrated excellent stamina for an attack Layer, so I'd highly recommend it.
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:01 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:24 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Just how good is tN on Accel and Xtreme?

I had previously only used Twin Nemesis with a Metal God Chip and Xtreme in one battle at last month's Blade Parade tournament, but I felt much more confident using Twin Nemesis this past Saturday in combination with a pink Accel from the first random booster and an orange WBBA God Chip (the red and orange ones are A# coded) because they fit together so tightly. With 7 Glaive for the Disc and Frame, my tW combo was also able to OS beyblader 5372's tW 4 Meteor combo and beat down some Alter Chronos combos on Orbit and Atomic.

Twin Nemesis has demonstrated excellent stamina for an attack Layer, so I'd highly recommend it.

Is tN + Accel easier to control or would tN + Xtreme be easier to control?

Edit: Which has more competitive use:Upper or Smash Attack mode for tN? or does it depend on the situation?
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  5:01 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I had previously only used Twin Nemesis with a Metal God Chip and Xtreme in one battle at last month's Blade Parade tournament, but I felt much more confident using Twin Nemesis this past Saturday in combination with a pink Accel from the first random booster and an orange WBBA God Chip (the red and orange ones are A# coded) because they fit together so tightly. With 7 Glaive for the Disc and Frame, my tW combo was also able to OS beyblader 5372's tW 4 Meteor combo and beat down some Alter Chronos combos on Orbit and Atomic.

Is tN + Accel easier to control or would tN + Xtreme be easier to control?

Edit: Which has more competitive use:Upper or Smash Attack mode for tN? or does it depend on the situation?
its easier to control with Accel and Upper mode is better than Smash.
(Nov. 21, 2017  8:40 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  1:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Is tN + Accel easier to control or would tN + Xtreme be easier to control?

its easier to control with Accel and Upper mode is better than Smash.
Why accel over lron and zephyr for tN?
(Nov. 21, 2017  9:16 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  8:40 PM)beyblader 5372 Wrote: its easier to control with Accel and Upper mode is better than Smash.
Why accel over lron and zephyr for tN?

Accel has better recoil control and Speed then Ir (though I can't say how much as I did't had both at same time to compare)