Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events

Lookin' For Beys 3: Not So Much Big Bang Genesis - 3/1/20 | Winning Combos

1st Place: bladekid -
Orpheus O2 Yell Eternal-S
Dragoon Fighter Yell Eternal-S (Deck Format Finals Only)
Anubion A2 Gravity Defense-S (Deck Format Finals Only)
Tyros T2 Heavy Unite (Deck Format Finals Only)
------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd Place: UltraGabe -
Anubion A2 Yell Orbit (I'm not even joking when I say this guy got 2nd Place using only Anubion A2)
3rd Place: BlueJaguar -
Gigant Gaia Gravity Unite'
Gigant Gaia Armed Unite' (Deck Format Finals Only)
Acid Anubis Heavy Orbit Metal (Deck Format Finals Only)
Wolborg Knuckle Revolve (Deck Format Finals Only)
4th Place: DaGoldenPenguin
This tournament was very different than usual for one considering we were missing some usual LFB Bladers such as Ardmore Bladers and DeceasedCrab, however we managed to get The CEO (bladekid) to come down for the LFB. Tournament mainly featured Anubion A2 (some cases Acid Anubis), and then a whole mix of different stuff. CEO's trip down here was well worth it managing to use his Hasbro powers to get through the tournament to first place. UltraGabe's 2nd Place win was very unexpected he got 2nd using only Anubion A2 which he just bought from RED NINJA 0829. I even let him borrow some of my combos for the Top 8 to Finals since he only had Anubion A2 and he didn't even need them.. if someone can hit me up with an Anubion A2 let me know lol. BlueJaguar making it through was very interesting as it just felt like he slipped through the tournament. Sort of lend him a hand mainly letting him use G2 and later A2 and Wolborg (which lead to my Revolve being one of those ones where the ring keeps popping off rip). DaGoldenPenguin got further than I thought he would mainly using Unicrest on Revolve but that didn't end up lasting long but still pretty good. I myself basically sucked only winning once with G2 on Unite' and another time with O2 on Trans' but with the tournament being all crazy didn't even make it, however none of the other good bladers got far anyway. RED NINJA 0829 (who went 5-0), NateDogPhilly, and phantom blade being eliminated in the Top 8, bladekid almost got eliminated too if it wasn't for a mistake that caused his match to be redone. For real though this was even crazier than LFB2.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lookin' For Beys 3.5: Not So Much Big Bang Pegasis - 3/1/20 (Winning Combos)

Earth Gemios SR200TB
Earth Cancer SR200TB
Bakushin Aquario GB145WD
Bakushin Aquario ED145RS (Deck Format Finals Only)
2nd Place: NatedogPhilly -
Earth Aquario BGrin
Flame Aquario 230CS
Gravity Perseus (Attack) S130MF (Deck Format Finals Only)
3rd Place: john77 -
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Earth Cygnus BGrin (Deck Format Finals Only)
Burn Capricorn S130WD (Deck Format Finals Only)
4th Place: @Valtryalk god
This tournament started out pretty hectic because of basically a mistake I made. Again no Ardmore and DC but we had CEO come for LFB3 and LFB3.5. CEO's trip was totally worth it not only winning LFB3 but also winning LFB3.5 this time with a perfect game getting through with Earth SR200TB and Bakushin Aquario surprisingly never winning with the 'Beagle' (Beat Eagle W105R2F). Nate did pretty well mainly playing it safe with Earth BGrin and Flame 230CS (even though I did the same thing and only won 2/5 matches it be like that sometimes) and bringing out Perseus in the Finals. john77 mainly made it through because of it being Group Round Robin and being in Group B where he used Meteo L-Drago stock and borrowed Earth BGrin and Burn WD for the finals matches. I honestly didn't expect Valtryalk god to make it this far even being in Group B as he mainly used Thief Girago FConfused but some how managed to make it a little farther for 4th Place. I did terrible only winning once with Flame Hades and only got a second win because of someone who left before our match. Today was insane with everyone being tossed around, and The CEO defeating everyone winning both tournaments just overall today was really fun.
[quote='MrBlade' pid='1577340' dateline='1583114199']
Lookin' For Beys 3: Not So Much Big Bang Genesis - 3/1/20 | Winning Combos

Orpheus O2 Yell Eternal-S
Dragoon Fighter Yell Eternal-S (Deck Format Finals Only)
Anubion A2 Gravity Defense-S (Deck Format Finals Only)
Tyros T2 Heavy Unite (Deck Format Finals Only)
2nd Place: UltraGabe -
Anubion A2 Yell Orbit (I'm not even joking when I say this guy got 2nd Place using only Anubion A2)
3rd Place: BlueJaguar -
Gigant Gaia Gravity Unite'
Gigant Gaia Armed Unite' (Deck Format Finals Only)
Acid Anubis Heavy Orbit Metal (Deck Format Finals Only)
Wolborg Knuckle Revolve (Deck Format Finals Only)
4th Place: DaGoldenPenguin
This tournament was very different than usual for one considering we were missing some usual LFB Bladers such as Ardmore Bladers and DeceasedCrab, however we managed to get The CEO (bladekid) to come down for the LFB. Tournament mainly featured Anubion A2 (some cases Acid Anubis), and then a whole mix of different stuff. CEO's trip down here was well worth it managing to use his Hasbro powers to get through the tournament to first place. UltraGabe's 2nd Place win was very unexpected he got 2nd using only Anubion A2 which he just bought from RED NINJA 0829. I even let him borrow some of my combos for the Top 8 to Finals since he only had Anubion A2 and he didn't even need them.. if someone can hit me up with an Anubion A2 let me know lol. BlueJaguar making it through was very interesting as it just felt like he slipped through the tournament. Sort of lend him a hand mainly letting him use G2 and later A2 and Wolborg (which lead to my Revolve being one of those ones where the ring keeps popping off rip). DaGoldenPenguin got further than I thought he would mainly using Unicrest on Revolve but that didn't end up lasting long but still pretty good. I myself basically sucked only winning once with G2 on Unite' and another time with O2 on Trans' but with the tournament being all crazy didn't even make it, however none of the other good bladers got far anyway. RED NINJA 0829 (who went 5-0), NateDogPhilly, and phantom blade being eliminated in the Top 8, bladekid almost got eliminated too if it wasn't for a mistake that caused his match to be redone. For real though this was even crazier than LFB2.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lookin' For Beys 3.5: Not So Much Big Bang Pegasis - 3/1/20 (Winning Combos)

Earth Gemios SR200TB
Earth Cancer SR200TB
Bakushin Aquario GB145WD
Bakushin Aquario ED145RS (Deck Format Finals Only)
2nd Place: NatedogPhilly -
Earth Aquario BGrin
Flame Aquario 230CS
Gravity Perseus (Attack) S130MF (Deck Format Finals Only)
3rd Place: john77 -
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Earth Cygnus BGrin (Deck Format Finals Only)
Burn Capricorn S130WD (Deck Format Finals Only)
4th Place: @Valtryalk god
This tournament started out pretty hectic because of basically a mistake I made. Again no Ardmore and DC but we had CEO come for LFB3 and LFB3.5. CEO's trip was totally worth it not only winning LFB3 but also winning LFB3.5 this time with a perfect game getting through with Earth SR200TB and Bakushin Aquario surprisingly never winning with the 'Beagle' (Beat Eagle W105R2F). Nate did pretty well mainly playing it safe with Earth BGrin and Flame 230CS (even though I did the same thing and only won 2/5 matches it be like that sometimes) and bringing out Perseus in the Finals. john77 mainly made it through because of it being Group Round Robin and being in Group B where he used Meteo L-Drago stock and borrowed Earth BGrin and Burn WD for the finals matches. I honestly didn't expect Valtryalk god to make it this far even being in Group B as he mainly used Thief Girago FConfused but some how managed to make it a little farther for 4th Place. I did terrible only winning once with Flame Hades and only got a second win because of someone who left before our match. Today was insane with everyone being tossed around, and The CEO defeating everyone winning both tournaments just overall today was really fun.
[/quote Didn’t expect to get that far. My other two combos didn’t go as planned, so not worth mentioning, but unicrest infinity revolve was a beast.
Serious Boba! Gold Turbo! - 2/29/2020
Tampa, FL, USA

Ending Pic! (Click to View)

1st Place: UnionAchilles
(Left) Master Spriggan Blitz Xtend+
(Right) Master Spriggan Blitz Xtend+ (Deck Format Finals Only)
Judgement Diabolos Sting Xtreme Dash (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd Place: Cscramon
(Left) Master Spriggan Paradox Rise (Deck Format Finals Only)
LC Perfect Phoenix Outer Xtend+ (Deck Format Finals Only)
Judgement Diabolos Around Destroy Dash (Group Stage Only)
(Left) Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing (Group Stage Only)

3rd Place: Bigfoottt
Prime Apocalpyse 0Bump Xtreme Dash
(Left) Master Diabolos2 Sting Xtend+ (Deck Format Finals Only)

4th Place: Uh oh stinky

Cscramon has his first Grand Finals defeat, and UnionAchilles is perfect in Finals matches :o

Thank you to Bigfoottt for helping judge and for everyone that attended! Also, thank you to everyone that reached out to let me know you were not attending. It helps a lot!

Also, looks like I won't be able to do another tournament until a big one in May, so thanks to everyone in general: FL Bladers, WBO Members, parents and everyone else!
Thanks Ricky.
(Mar. 04, 2020  6:31 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Thanks Ricky.

Hey quick question how did Ar preform LAD wise compared to something like Outer?
Perform well, destoy dash save it with Lad
The Big Bang Genesis Theory
3/7/20
Fletcher, NC, USA
Top 3 photo: 
1st Place: TheBeybladeKid
Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+

2nd Place: timeking14
Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick’
Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Destroy’ 

3rd Place: BuilderROB
Lord Fafnir 0Cross Xtend+
Judgement Diabolos Blitz Destroy’

4th Place: Blader gi 327

TheBeybladeKid gets his second tournament win in a row, and TimeKing14 improves from fourth place last tournament to second place this tournament. I myself went from not even making it to the finals last time to placing third, and Blader gi 327 improves from not making it to the finals to fourth place.
(Mar. 08, 2020  2:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: The Big Bang Genesis Theory
3/7/20
Fletcher, NC, USA
Top 3 photo: 

Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Destroy’ (Finals Only)

TheBeybladeKid gets his second tournament win in a row, and TimeKing14 improves from fourth place last tournament to second place this tournament. I myself went from not even making it to the finals last time to placing third, and Blader gi 327 improves from not making it to the finals to fourth place.

Actually, timeking14 used the Chouzetsu Spriggan combo to beat me in the first stage.
(Mar. 08, 2020  2:26 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2020  2:00 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: The Big Bang Genesis Theory
3/7/20
Fletcher, NC, USA
Top 3 photo: 

Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Destroy’ (Finals Only)

Actually, timeking14 used the Chouzetsu Spriggan combo to beat me in the first stage.

Is that so? Let me change that then.
Love to Burst
1st- HalfOrcSteve
Prime Apocalypse Armor, Blitz, Destroy
Master Diabollos 2, Zenith, Rise
Zwei Diabollos, Generate
2nd - Leo
Imperial Dragon, Ignition
Bang Genisis, Generate
Hercules, Ignition
3rd - Eclipse5
Drain Fafnir, 6, Vortez lop
Master Achilles, 10, Destroy
Heaven Sprizan, 00, planet
(Mar. 11, 2020  10:56 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: Love to Burst
1st- HalfOrcSteve
Zwei Diabollos, Generate
2nd - Leo
Big Bang Genisis, Generate
Archer Hercules, Ignition
3rd - Eclipse5
Drain Fafnir, 6, Vortex loop
Heaven Spriggen, 00, planet

Now those are some interesting combos if I do say so myself. aH on Ig’, BBG.Gn, Zn.Rs. I don’t think there’s a single normal competitive combo in here xD
1st- HalfOrcSteve
Zwei Diabollos, Generate
2nd - Leo
Bang Genisis, Generate
Hercules, Ignition
3rd - Eclipse5
This combos are aggressively bad.
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
1st- HalfOrcSteve
Zwei Diabollos, Generate
2nd - Leo
Bang Genisis, Generate
Hercules, Ignition
3rd - Eclipse5
This combos are aggressively bad.

Yeah, I’m honestly surprised no one used the top tier combos there. It almost feels like people just wanted to use things that weren’t top tier.
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: This combos are aggressively bad.

Yeah, I’m honestly surprised no one used the top tier combos there. It almost feels like people just wanted to use things that weren’t top tier.
I would've wrecked them all with Lord Valkyrie 00Wall Bearing.
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:37 AM)poliswag Wrote: Feb. 22 Mandala Beyclash Ultra Winning Combos:

1st Shindog
LC Perfect Phoenix Outer Volcanic’
Perfect Regalia Hybrid (Deck only)
Lord Hydra Vanguard Bearing
LC Perfect Phoenix 00Cross xtend plus

2nd
Virtuous Circle
Judgment Valkyrie 0expand Destroy’ retsu
Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing
LC Perfect Phoenix around xtend plus
Master Diabolos II around Bearing

3rd
Maxkun
Perfect Phoenix Outer xtend plus
Cho Z Spriggan hybrid
Imperial Dragon 0 cross Destroy’

How did the first place use two Perfect Phoenix? WBO said that you can't have same parts for tournaments.
(Apr. 04, 2020  4:23 AM)Dylansavageboi Wrote: How did the first place use two Perfect Phoenix? WBO said that you can't have same parts for tournaments.

They used LC Perfect Phoenix Outer Volcanic’ during some rounds, and LC Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+ during other rounds. You're allowed to switch them up between rounds. You can't have two Perfect Phoenixes in a single deck during a single match in the deck format finals,, but you're allowed to change your deck between rounds in the finals. You should read the rules a bit more carefully.
(Apr. 04, 2020  4:23 AM)Dylansavageboi Wrote: How did the first place use two Perfect Phoenix? WBO said that you can't have same parts for tournaments.

You can't have time copies of the same part in the same Deck, but you can use the same part in different combos for different matches. The Perfect Phoenix combos were used separately in the first stage, where it's one Bey at a time, and it's not specified if either of them was used in a Deck for the final stage, but I can assure you that they didn't exist in the same Deck.
Edit: DeceasedCrab beat me to it, but I guess two explanations are better than one.
(Apr. 04, 2020  5:21 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

They used LC Perfect Phoenix Outer Volcanic’ during some rounds, and LC Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+ during other rounds. You're allowed to switch them up between rounds. You can't have two Perfect Phoenixes in a single deck during a single match in the deck format finals,, but you're allowed to change your deck between rounds in the finals. You should read the rules a bit more carefully.

Ok thank you for the info.
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:03 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Yeah, I’m honestly surprised no one used the top tier combos there. It almost feels like people just wanted to use things that weren’t top tier.
I would've wrecked them all with Lord Valkyrie 00Wall Bearing.

Please come down for our next tournament we would love to put that to the test for you.
(Apr. 06, 2020  2:53 AM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: I would've wrecked them all with Lord Valkyrie 00Wall Bearing.

Please come down for our next tournament we would love to put that to the test for you.
Unfortunately, I can't. It's too far away from me.
(Mar. 08, 2020  2:29 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2020  2:26 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Actually, timeking14 used the Chouzetsu Spriggan combo to beat me in the first stage.

Is that so? Let me change that then.

Its sad that I wasn't able to come to this tourney especially as the boys were the ones that won! =p

(Jan. 05, 2020  10:42 AM)bcpaws Wrote: Glad to see the ultimate reboot with convert combo show up  glad to see it confirms my suspicions on it being quite good

thx =p
Why is this thread dead? I want to see the winning combos.
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why is this thread dead? I want to see the winning combos.
In the past 3 month if you notice there is a quarantine and what happened if a quarantine happens no playing out side
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:56 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why is this thread dead? I want to see the winning combos.
In the past 3 month if you notice there is a quarantine and what happened if a quarantine happens no playing out side
But there have been tournaments.
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  11:56 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: In the past 3 month if you notice there is a quarantine and what happened if a quarantine happens no playing out side
But there have been tournaments.

There's only been ONE Tournament so far