Whine about your breaks

my saggtrio C145 broke Unhappy and s i actually liked saggtrio Tongue_out
Hey guys, my beyblade recently broke and I'm having a hard time getting
over it. We won many battles and never gave up. But Midnight Striker would want
me to move on. My new Bey is Midnight Virgo. I am still using the fusion wheel, spin track and performance tip. Just the facebolt broke. If you wanna battle let me know. I love blading and hope you guys too!

R.I.P Midnight Striker
case no.90----> broke my toe nail...
criminal : dr.peace's VARI ARES
witnesses : BENJOHADI and syukry
description : syukry vs-ing dr.peace.....something when wrong when syukry beyblade knocked-out vari-ares in one shot! that when my toe nail get crushed !!
overall : the pain is unbearable!!! it just happend at this time
(Sep. 14, 2011  8:53 AM)Dr. Peace Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  2:04 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: MY final survive..i have two..both are damned because of my roommates...i really dont know how the hell did they play untill both of my F : S dsamned..and i am pissed
my BD145 has worn out because of frequent assemble and deassemble. this is all contributed by BENJOHADI. thanks man..i think i'm going to buy a new HELL.
thanks to benjohadi and dr.peace for my "new" broken mf

different case totally..most people break their beys..this is seriously freaking...lol..
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:09 AM)darkbullman98 Wrote: Hey guys, my beyblade recently broke and I'm having a hard time getting
over it. We won many battles and never gave up. But Midnight Striker would want
me to move on. My new Bey is Midnight Virgo. I am still using the fusion wheel, spin track and performance tip. Just the facebolt broke. If you wanna battle let me know. I love blading and hope you guys too!

R.I.P Midnight Striker

The CW split in half or something?
my aries and piesces face bolt split. and aries was my first! Unhappy
I broke:

A Final Drive

My friends Vari Ares (Wheel got a bit chipped when I made it hit a wall 5 ft away with my Blitz Unicorno 100 R2F) (AN ACTUAL WALL, NOT A STADIUM WALL!)

My friend's flame sagitario's facebolt (My other friend "Interferred"(Interrupted, just in case what I mean) hit my Earth Pegasis 105WD, which caused it to ram into C145, and bent it in half!

2 launcher grips

A beylauncher lr (I didn't know how to use it at the time!)XD

4 facebolts

A beylauncher's handle
It's official, my black 100 has broken. Gosh dang I thought the quality on those were "here and there".....
I have broke 3 weight disks in 5 battles. So now I have 3 beyblades that I cant even use. bleagh.
the screw threads in my FGrin broke off...
NOOO! Just a a few minutes ago, the metal wheel of my signature bey, MF Blitz unicorno 100 R2F broke!Crying Now I'm going to have to beg my mom to buy another one! NOOOOOOOO!
(Sep. 30, 2011  6:05 AM)BladeUnicorno Wrote: NOOO! Just a a few minutes ago, the metal wheel of my signature bey, MF Blitz unicorno 100 R2F broke!Crying Now I'm going to have to beg my mom to buy another one! NOOOOOOOO!

How and where did it break?
(Sep. 30, 2011  6:07 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  6:05 AM)BladeUnicorno Wrote: NOOO! Just a a few minutes ago, the metal wheel of my signature bey, MF Blitz unicorno 100 R2F broke!Crying Now I'm going to have to beg my mom to buy another one! NOOOOOOOO!

The metal core broke in half while in barrage mode! Had some pretty intense battles with it! (Kept on sending my friend's Vari Ares flying!
(Sep. 30, 2011  6:11 AM)BladeUnicorno Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  6:07 AM)Hazel Wrote:

The metal core broke in half while in barrage mode! Had some pretty intense battles with it! (Kept on sending my friend's Vari Ares flying!

Hmm. That is a bit of an odd spot to break, but I'll keep it in mind. Sorry for your loss, at any rate.
ALL MY FACES OF MY BLADES ARE LOOSE!! How come they made facebolts easily breakable..... really
well it depends on the brand or maybe you over tighten your faces...the tighter you screw it in the more tension it receives.

same as how hasbro makes parts tighter than takara tomy's that's why beys from hasbro usually have their bottoms/performance tips cracked in half...
Dear Thread,

Today my Bey Launcher handle split in two. It sucks. I threw it at the wall after it broke, because it was my favorite launcher. I miss my LR Launcher. Now I have to use my old Hasbro Launcher. Damn. Oh yeah, and my Launcher Rubber came in and our after. How funny.
I gattatykied my night pegasus d125 f into a storm vortex battle stadium. the f tip broke completely off!
My byxis face broke and my string launcher handle. Luckily I think the byxis face can be glued back together
Hey, my metal facebolt core, or the bottom part got stuck in my hell bd145. Now I can't get the hell and bd145 apart. Does anyone know how to fix it?

[Image: kerbecsshut.jpg]
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:11 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Hey, my metal facebolt core, or the bottom part got stuck in my hell bd145. Now I can't get the hell and bd145 apart. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Something like pliers that can get a firm grip on the MF Core should be able to turn it out, as if you were simply using an assembly tool.
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:25 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:11 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Hey, my metal facebolt core, or the bottom part got stuck in my hell bd145. Now I can't get the hell and bd145 apart. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Something like pliers that can get a firm grip on the MF Core should be able to turn it out, as if you were simply using an assembly tool.

This is what I'm talking about: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8639/kerbecsshut.jpg , I tried pliers.

(Oct. 07, 2011  10:56 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:25 PM)Hazel Wrote:

This is what I'm talking about: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8639/kerbecsshut.jpg , I tried pliers.

Well, really, the only thing that can get it out is something that can really get a tight grip on it. Pliers, perhaps a small monkey wrench... those are about your only options. Try more form-fitting pliers, perhaps?
If you weren't using needle nose pliers, there's your problem. I've had that happen to me before, try sticking the top part back on and then unscrewing it. It should come undone that way if I remember correctly. And MF's are repairable, just stick them back on properly, and knock em back into place and they'll work fine, usually.
i had a bad break a 4 blade battle my burn pegasus's 105 was cracked strait down the middle and missing chunks and one of the bars were broken like a knife went through it and i didn't know it till my blade completely separated coming off the launcher... it looked like a bunch of LDD's (to clarify the real life version not the tv show) attacked it when i wasn't looking