Whine about your breaks

(Aug. 18, 2011  6:16 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: My sf just blew up. It was already cracked because i was battling it and my electronic dranzer s in the mobile beystadium and then i accidentilly launched it on hell kerbecs and thats when it blew up.,.

Like, split in half, or shattered?
My Gravity Perseus smashed my earth bull into the wall. One of the heads on perseus snapped of and my earth mold two broke. Luckily I just pulled a gravity perseus out of my RBV7 and i had another earth! My first 100 track broke a while back, but got several more since then.
(Aug. 20, 2011  1:52 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  6:16 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: My sf just blew up. It was already cracked because i was battling it and my electronic dranzer s in the mobile beystadium and then i accidentilly launched it on hell kerbecs and thats when it blew up.,.

Like, split in half, or shattered?

It litterally blew up, i can't even find the pieces Crying
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:33 AM)Meow! Wrote: My Gravity Perseus smashed my earth bull into the wall. One of the heads on perseus snapped of and my earth mold two broke. Luckily I just pulled a gravity perseus out of my RBV7 and i had another earth! My first 100 track broke a while back, but got several more since then.

dang that must of been a hit to break a metal wheel...
oh damn my fake dark bull h145/105 s/ms(called tiger by the fake company) is nearly dead the only surviving parts are:
s
ms
face

still, who cares, i only ever use them as battle dummies
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:44 PM)faissaloo Wrote: oh damn my fake dark bull h145/105 s/ms(called tiger by the fake company) is nearly dead the only surviving parts are:
s
ms
face

still, who cares, i only ever use them as battle dummies

Well obviously, they are fake. You use it as battle dummies lol.
My CS just split against a battle with VariAres
My Bull Face broke yesterday. Also broke two SF's.
hell kerbecs' ds has a crack down the side. Good thing i have this glue for plastic. Its fixed now, but the dried up glue is extremely noticable.
If you go to a tourney it will be illegal for you to use that. Or any parts which have broken which you've glued back together.
My BeyLauncher L/R is dead, I've watched several vids on how to fix it, and it won't retract.
Plus, it's illegal, as the little thing that doesn't let you have the cap off and operate the launcher is missing, so it's no use fixing it. I guess I need some money for the red one Uncertain
Or I can just keep using my Hasbro String Launcher, my RGL, and hope and pray Hasbro makes the BeyLauncher L...
I broke poltas weight disk , it got koed and when flying and hit my wall and the weight disk cracked Uncertain
Broke all 4 of the peg/tower things on Griffloyns AR
(Aug. 24, 2011  9:48 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Broke all 4 of the peg/tower things on Griffloyns AR

Doesn't that mean you can't change to the Hidden Power guy?
(Aug. 24, 2011  12:39 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: If you go to a tourney it will be illegal for you to use that. Or any parts which have broken which you've glued back together.

i know, but i dont find any competitive use in a DS anyway...
100 track
My bb-28 beylauncher suddenly stopped retracting.

Thats not the bad thing. The bad thing is that one of the screw heads I need to unscrew in order to open it, is messed up and torn. The screwdriver can't grab it at all. Wow.

DJ - Sad.
DJ Sad Unhappy
(Aug. 25, 2011  12:52 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: 100 track

add more content to your post that would be simply saying
"ray" wich does not make any sense whatsoever, and anyone could be like, wow you have eight ray wheels,or ray guns are awsome! or somthing

reported
Just finished fixing a non-retracting string 3 times in the space of an hour.

This time I launch a LLD just once and the string snaps... At least I didn't need to waste any more time making it retract again.
ahhhh I knew this day would come one of my LLD's has broken....
I also found some cracks in my only earth mold 1 man this is one bad day.
looks like I gotta get another lightning (the only other one I have is the red vortex set one and i don't wanna get scratches on it....)
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:11 AM)H8R Wrote: ahhhh I knew this day would come one of my LLD's has broken....
I also found some cracks in my only earth mold 1 man this is one bad day.
looks like I gotta get another lightning (the only other one I have is the red vortex set one and i don't wanna get scratches on it....)

Just take the Metal Wheel from there and a normal L-Drago CW and say you have a Vampire L-Drago. Back on topic, my ED145, I got the claws back on, but they keep getting scraped by my cousin's Pisces.
(May. 26, 2008  9:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Within the past day I've broken my only two Uriel 2 BBs. For those of you not in the know, Uriel 2's BB is insane. It's probably the fastest plastic base out there, the tip is about as wide as Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode's. Anyway, last night playing with Spinster and Blue one of them shattered completely in half. Today, the SG shattered from the pressure and then a huge piece of the base came off. THIS SHOULD BE AN INDICATION OF HOW FAST IT IS.

FYI, here is the (completely amazing) combo I was using:

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right HMC
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
BB: whatever Uriel 2's is called
I know that that hurts! My first ever beyblade, Storm Aquario had its face bolt broken. I cried and cried and ran to my bedroom. But i found that i could use Loctite super glue ultra gel control to fix my Aquario and it is now spinning! You could go to Ebay and find lose beyblade parts.
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:24 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: Why quote a 3 year old post?
S/he joined today, cut her/him some slack.

Flame bull 145SD.the face and bottom broke now i have to go find for a Dark bull in malaysia DX
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:43 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:24 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: Why quote a 3 year old post?
S/he joined today, cut her/him some slack.
Sorry, I didn't know. I was only asking a question.