Whine about your breaks

Within the past day I've broken my only two Uriel 2 BBs. For those of you not in the know, Uriel 2's BB is insane. It's probably the fastest plastic base out there, the tip is about as wide as Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode's. Anyway, last night playing with Spinster and Blue one of them shattered completely in half. Today, the SG shattered from the pressure and then a huge piece of the base came off. THIS SHOULD BE AN INDICATION OF HOW FAST IT IS.

FYI, here is the (completely amazing) combo I was using:

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right HMC
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
BB: whatever Uriel 2's is called
Holy carp, thats fast, Wow....thats really really really unlucky, well in the past week my Dranzer G and S attack rings have both broke, the base of my Tryle literally exploded and a peice of it (one of the arrow attacking things) has hit me in my eye, leaving a nasty mark. Still got the attack ring, but god damn it, it hurts...
Long long ago, my Grip Attacker BB's grip came off.

I basically died. It was my first ever Beyblade, and most definitely my most favorite EVER. I don't care if it's obsolete, but I just like it.
Two Sundays ago I was playing with Ryuki and Jairo. My bey had got knocked out the stadium. I went to pick it up as Ryuki and Jairo played a match. Ryuki's bey flew out the stadium and onto mine. My only Grip Flat Core Ultimate Version broke. Unhappy

Also, when I first broke Triple Wing I was pretty upset because I couldn't find another one for a while (Thanks Artie)

A friend of mine cracked my Bearing Core tip in half.

When I had first gotten a DEMS my Metal Change Core broke (the little part that the BP connects to)
Yeah, i know what you mean Bugturles, you just gotta LOVE some blades, even if they arent very good, that must have bin sad, and i bet you wish it had'nt compairing how rare it is now as a whole blade...Seriously, im looking at one now on Ebay for £20!

about 2 or 3 broken bearing cores.
I'm a poor kid for that to be happening to me.
And my Grip Flat core ultimate version broke a week or two after I got it.
Damn, they seem to have bin some very tragic breakages on this topic
Yeah, i was battling my little brother using my dragoon g

he was using trygle attack ring
8 heavy WD
and Wolborg 4 Blade base

we launched
my Eg went off
and as soon as dragoon g hits my little brother's beyblade

my dragoon g exploded
The bladebase split in half and EG cracked opened
i dunno if im going off topic abit here, but am i the only one got seriously tired of the 4-layer system about how the nail on the blade base kept undoing itself, nail itself was carp, n ugh, i think you guys know what i mean
bugturtles Wrote:Long long ago, my Grip Attacker BB's grip came off.

I basically died. It was my first ever Beyblade, and most definitely my most favorite EVER. I don't care if it's obsolete, but I just like it.

Grip Attacker is far from obsolete. It's about as fast as Uriel 2.
Oh, I had a bistool where the sg thing broke so my AR was free spinning and couldn't come off
yeah, thats happened to both my Spin Dragoons and both my Makendos, hell, its even happened to my Wing defenser and Polta, its a shame, cuz it ruins the whole blade kinda when summit like that happens.
Bey Brad Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Long long ago, my Grip Attacker BB's grip came off.

Grip Attacker is far from obsolete. It's about as fast as Uriel 2.

I think that the AR and WD could be changed to today's standards and cookie cutters, but seeing as how it was one of the first to be released, it's okay.

The BB was low and had lots of rubber on the stadium. Easily my favorite BB in plastic series as well.

I'll try to buy another one if I can find one, then keep it out for display.

Also: Putting EGs in water is definitely not a good idea.
Well, like the said earlier, there one here, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Takara-BeyBlade-Dr...m153.l1262
I doubt it will actully sell for that price at the minute, so maybe you could negociate the price with the seller and try knock it down abit?
Years ago, my Turtle Survivor (Metal Draciel AR) got split in half. I don't remember how it happened, just that I was heartbroken as it was the first Beyblade I ever bought. Thankfully, the base is still intact.

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:When I had first gotten a DEMS my Metal Change Core broke (the little part that the BP connects to)
Same thing happened to one of my Metal Change Cores just a few weeks ago. I've noticed though, that even though one of those notches has broken off, it is still perfectly functional. Is this considered a broken part?
It pisses me off when my Tri Cutter breaks, since they were nice for WD attack. Thankfully they were something like 50yen each.
my first and only dems rc broke like that the day i got it and my wolborg ms rc has a big crack running thru it. i also just noticed that my driger s ar broke, ugh this sux, but atleast my bro has a spare.
I kept smashing up my Roller Defense AR's and there is an inherit flaw in the design so it was bound to happen over and over again. Also the thinness of Master Dranzer/Metal Draciel's AR always annoyed me. and we all know about my Gaia Dragoon MS's running core tip. T.T
I'm surprised the SPs didn't break.
In the 2004 Tournament they had down here I remember finally tracking down Jumping Base because the attack ring for it was a must have, I had the following combo for the Tournament;

AR: Jumping Base
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: Draciel Metal Ball Defencer

And i was going so well in the tournament, until the Attack ring snapped on me, I had made it to the finals and had to rummage through whatever i had left and i ended up losing Pinching_eyes_2
Sega Wrote:In the 2004 Tournament they had down here I remember finally tracking down Jumping Base because the attack ring for it was a must have, I had the following combo for the Tournament;

AR: Jumping Base
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: Draciel Metal Ball Defencer

And i was going so well in the tournament, until the Attack ring snapped on me, I had made it to the finals and had to rummage through whatever i had left and i ended up losing Pinching_eyes_2

thst really sux, lol.
Am i the only one who has a dranzer f where its attack wings have chipped off by like 3 mm at the end. It does'nt really ruin the blade but it sure annoys you when you look at it.
Yeah, Flame Wing breaks pretty easily.
Did they make it stronger when they made the Black Dranzer version?
Black Dranzer is simply a Dranzer F recolor. Nothing more than that.