Whine about your breaks

(Aug. 27, 2011  1:21 PM)Hikaru . Yu Wrote:
(May. 26, 2008  9:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Within the past day I've broken my only two Uriel 2 BBs. For those of you not in the know, Uriel 2's BB is insane. It's probably the fastest plastic base out there, the tip is about as wide as Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode's. Anyway, last night playing with Spinster and Blue one of them shattered completely in half. Today, the SG shattered from the pressure and then a huge piece of the base came off. THIS SHOULD BE AN INDICATION OF HOW FAST IT IS.

FYI, here is the (completely amazing) combo I was using:

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right HMC
SP: Fin Tector (Draciel V2)
BB: whatever Uriel 2's is called
I know that that hurts! My first ever beyblade, Storm Aquario had its face bolt broken. I cried and cried and ran to my bedroom. But i found that i could use Loctite super glue ultra gel control to fix my Aquario and it is now spinning! You could go to Ebay and find lose beyblade parts.

thing is, that is one oof the rarest beys ever and not worth $15, more like $70 lol. Buy yeah dont quote old posts, there is no point.
I was just playing around with my beyblades, when i launch my Rock Aquario into the stadium to face Earth Wolf and Storm Aquario...

As soon as Rock Aquario hit the stadium floor, the SF tip broke in half! I was using a Hasbro stadium... what could have gone wrong? Maybe SF had hit the Earth wheel on the way down to the stadium or something? UGH

This is just fantastic, now I have a Storm Pegasis with no RF, and a Rock Aquario without an SF. They were my 1st MFB beyblades...FML...
MY final survive..i have two..both are damned because of my roommates...i really dont know how the hell did they play untill both of my F : S dsamned..and i am pissed
4 months ago i bought a metal face(well 1 package gives you two so basiclly it's 2 metal faces) then 2 weeks later,the first one broke(the green part sliped from the metal part) and today, my 2nd metal face broke too
(same reason as the first one)
my pegasus destroyed my brothers leone. it unscrewed the face so that peices flew everywhere and the bottom cracked in half. other than that, some one launched my dark wolf on concrete and the bottom smashed, but i got a new oneJoyful_2
My LF broke, but somehow i can still get it to stay and work fine... Hopefully Hasbro releases Meteo L Drago soon, so i can get a new one...
(Sep. 08, 2011  8:05 AM)Dracon Wrote: My LF broke, but somehow i can still get it to stay and work fine... Hopefully Hasbro releases Meteo L Drago soon, so i can get a new one...

Hasbro has released Meteo L Drago... Right? That's how I got one of mine at least...

Anyways. Today I was just goofing off like I usually do... I launched my lightning L drago 85LRF and It broke my Basalt Horogium's spin track. =(
recently, i found my lightning had cracked a week before a tournament. it looks like one of the claws will fall off the next time it's used. i had to borrow lightning for the tournament, after i did i lost all my battles (battled with a different beyblade before i borrowed the part). i got a new Lightning L-drago and i needed all the parts from it (my HF wore out then dissapeared, my 100 track is so destroyed you will never believe without seeing and my L-drago facebolt cracked in half and i already said what happened to lightning) so i hopefully wont need to borrow parts so i have all that bad luck. im sad cause that was my first MFB and now the only usable part is the clear wheel.
My FS broke Crying It happened when my BBP 100 FS was smashed out by Hell 85 R2F...FS hit the ground and the tip came out of the attachment...broken in two....good that I have two spare FS though
(Sep. 08, 2011  8:35 AM)Robert Ritchie Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2011  8:05 AM)Dracon Wrote: My LF broke, but somehow i can still get it to stay and work fine... Hopefully Hasbro releases Meteo L Drago soon, so i can get a new one...

Hasbro has released Meteo L Drago... Right? That's how I got one of mine at least...

Anyways. Today I was just goofing off like I usually do... I launched my lightning L drago 85LRF and It broke my Basalt Horogium's spin track. =(

Nah, Only Released it with the triple battle set. Which 1) i cant find & 2) Can't be bothered to buy
(Aug. 24, 2011  2:18 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: My BeyLauncher L/R is dead, I've watched several vids on how to fix it, and it won't retract.
Plus, it's illegal, as the little thing that doesn't let you have the cap off and operate the launcher is missing, so it's no use fixing it. I guess I need some money for the red one Uncertain
Or I can just keep using my Hasbro String Launcher, my RGL, and hope and pray Hasbro makes the BeyLauncher L...
they will never make a beylauncher l
anyways my ornage striing launcher you can see it when i vs people in bey fury broke firt the cap on the handel fell of then one of the acutaly handles broke of then the other side did but aww well i have my red hasbro one for tournements

There were kids over today and Scythe was on the ground. I hope they didn't drop it. I also feel bad for randomly acting all selfish for that.
Not sure this is a break BUT.....
My very first mfb Dark Wolf 145FS, the FS is SO worn the S part is compleately gone, it acts like CS mixed with DS now.
(Sep. 10, 2011  4:58 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Not sure this is a break BUT.....
My very first mfb Dark Wolf 145FS, the FS is SO worn the S part is compleately gone, it acts like CS mixed with DS now.

That's more wear than breakage.
today my libra second mold broke... it got destroyed by a Leone D125 RF...
my F:S broke but it was weird it still works one of the prongs that you pull out to make S go in broke the other one is still there though.
Saving my 230 Track cost me red hasbro metal face and Bull energy ring/Clear wheel. My 230 track had the bottom half of my metal face stuck in it so after lots f stuff I broke the metal face even more tearing it into 3 pieces and a snapped bull energy releasig the bey into pieces giving me a 230 with aa red thing stuck init which I got out overall I saved 3 of the 5 pieces MF Earth Bull 230 CS into Earth 230 CS
you should have used pliers...
I was playing with my bey i got from this guy and he semt in his bey and i send mine in. Mine cracked when it hit his(original beys) it cracked! I was mad because the guy would sharpen the pointed edge until it makes you bleed! I was mad!
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:11 AM)H8R Wrote: ahhhh I knew this day would come one of my LLD's has broken....
I also found some cracks in my only earth mold 1 man this is one bad day.
looks like I gotta get another lightning (the only other one I have is the red vortex set one and i don't wanna get scratches on it....)

My little brother only uses his lightning l drago! It has so much scratches the pant is chipped! Lol
Basalt, u monstar, Y U BREAK ME UNICORNO?!

It snapped in half :0
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! my Exclusive WBBA transparent Red face Snapped!!!! well, at least it had a noble end - Defeated by MFLLDBD145LRF.....
(Aug. 29, 2011  2:04 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: MY final survive..i have two..both are damned because of my roommates...i really dont know how the hell did they play untill both of my F : S dsamned..and i am pissed
my BD145 has worn out because of frequent assemble and deassemble. this is all contributed by BENJOHADI. thanks man..i think i'm going to buy a new HELL.
Guys this might sound a bit unrealistic but when i battled my bro's Big Bang Pegasus my L Drago Destroy was well... DESTROYED!!! The face bolt broke in half, the metal wheel snapped along with the plastic wheel(i think that's what it's called) and my F: S Broke in FIVE pieces. Yeah it was a very VIOLENT battle. Oh and i made a HUGE dent in our stadium. My Bro went Ballistic. And i just watched in terror. Unhappy (CRIES SO HARD THE ROOM FILLS UP WITH WATER!)
(Sep. 14, 2011  12:11 PM)LRblader2269 Wrote: Guys this might sound a bit unrealistic but when i battled my bro's Big Bang Pegasus my L Drago Destroy was well... DESTROYED!!! The face bolt broke in half, the metal wheel snapped along with the plastic wheel(i think that's what it's called) and my F: S Broke in FIVE pieces. Yeah it was a very VIOLENT battle. Oh and i made a HUGE dent in our stadium. My Bro went Ballistic. And i just watched in terror. Unhappy

This sounds exceptionally unlikely unless you were using a fake Beyblade... I'm fairly certain a TT LDDF: S would need to be run over by a truck with metal tires for this kind of damage to occur.

Especially since BBP doesn't really whip around at a high enough speed/weigh enough to cause that kind of damage even on the lightest, most frail Beys.
I broke another balancer on wyborg, uhhhh, i still have like2 or 3 morethough lol.