Whine about your breaks

My Beylauncher Storm Pegasis vers.' handle broke... *sigh*

Now I have no reliable Beylauncher R. I wish that TT used the beylauncher L handle design for all beylaunchers. It's so much more durable, and easier to grip.
uuum, weell it wasn't really mine, but I was using MF-H Basalt Ketos BD145CS against my cousins newly acquired LLD 125RF when we were playing in his BB-10 and he launched slightly after me, and his kept hitting mine in the flower patter, when an entire chunk of the L-drago wheel flew out of the stadium, and by the end of the match, one entire head was gone, 125 cracked and RF missing part of it. it was mainly because it kept hitting the walls of the stadium really fast.
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:11 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Hey, my metal facebolt core, or the bottom part got stuck in my hell bd145. Now I can't get the hell and bd145 apart. Does anyone know how to fix it?

[Image: kerbecsshut.jpg]

well i no this sounds dumb but i threw my bey ate a wall when this happend to me and i got a pencil and a hammer first get a blunt/flat pencil 2.use the hammer carefully and hit it down

if this soesn't work throd the bey at the wall but take of the performance tip!!!!
Wow thats the smartest advice ive heard lol [/sarcasm] in seroius dont do that at all, youll break your bey.
in realty the only way to fix the facebolt will require some WD-40 a monkey wrench and the top half of the facebolt super glue paper towels running water and an strong adhesive (grizzly glue would be best but only a TINY dot not more than a . in size you will need 5 of those) how to: remove tip and put the WD-40 on the hole covering it and hold the blade upside down till the WD-40 drips out of the area of the facebolt but NOT where the launcher attaches so the screw parts will be soaked in WD-40 and quite slippery take a paper towel and wipe the excess WD-40 from that area and turn it right side up again put the tp half of the facebolt on the bottom that is stuck and grip tightly with monkey wrench if its too loose or slippery from the WD-40 then re affix to the monkey wrench?wipe off again with more water and then turn the facebolt gently trying to push too hard will either break it again or separate the top and bottom half's so do this gently and then it will come out then put the parts into a sink with a cork or plug or whatever and fill with water and then dry empty basin and refill repeat til all oily texture is gone then take the glue put it in the inside of the top half's at the most parts points because that's where its most likely to break again then put a dinner sized portion of super glue in the center and replace top wipe off excess glue hold for 15 to 30 seconds and done
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:09 AM)darkbullman98 Wrote: Hey guys, my beyblade recently broke and I'm having a hard time getting
over it. We won many battles and never gave up. But Midnight Striker would want
me to move on. My new Bey is Midnight Virgo. I am still using the fusion wheel, spin track and performance tip. Just the facebolt broke. If you wanna battle let me know. I love blading and hope you guys too!

R.I.P Midnight Striker
Why is it such big deal if just the facebolt broke?
I broke a RF Nd a SD yeah they still work but why must my top tier break. Well thats beylife Live and let die
(Oct. 10, 2011  8:36 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:09 AM)darkbullman98 Wrote: Hey guys, my beyblade recently broke and I'm having a hard time getting
over it. We won many battles and never gave up. But Midnight Striker would want
me to move on. My new Bey is Midnight Virgo. I am still using the fusion wheel, spin track and performance tip. Just the facebolt broke. If you wanna battle let me know. I love blading and hope you guys too!

R.I.P Midnight Striker
Why is it such big deal if just the facebolt broke?

uh ya that's why i don't sticker my facebolts anymore don't ask y i just do
My handle for my Beylauncher Hasbro broke off. Can i still use it in Hasbro tournys?
Not sure about HASBRO tourneys, but it's still legal by WBO play thankfully!
(Oct. 12, 2011  3:23 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Not sure about HASBRO tourneys, but it's still legal by WBO play thankfully!

for me the only ones of there tournaments i have been to no one had a string launcher but considering you cant mod your blades EX: spray the tip with a paint (no matter if they they used non friction increase spray or something like that) or launchers at all they check thoroughly so no repairs any way they stopped selling them when they made the rev launcher and that died down pretty quick but now there making them in there remakes of the Pegasus reshuffle set (not sure of L-Drago but will investigate)
My gyro bearing has come loose and screws it function.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu-.....
I broke many parts for use but the 2 most i felt sad was a BBPegasus from the DX Set wich make honour to its name: Big Bang and all the pieces "explodes" in a battle; that was due to a defective inner screw in the spin track. (all in all it was espectacular).

The other was a TT L/R beylauncher wich is for me the better i use, luckily i found another at a good price.

In the last months Hasbro was selling the old double packs of MFB, considering that was manufactured and putted into the blister many time ago, suffering temperature changes and, the most important according to the Beywiki, these beys are the ones with most of the old molds wich brokes, Dark Bull horn spin track, Dark Libra spin track and many other defective MW, is not rare that some people has been surprised for this and suffer it.

I have some of them and can comfirm that brokes easily.

Be care with these old set of 2 beys from Hasbro; too much time inside a blister to work well and some of it faulty or wrong.

Salute!!

EDIT: the Hasbro double packs was sold a year ago or more, but in countries like England, France, Italy, Spain.....appears again and as a "quit-of-old-stock", tons of them before summer till these days; just for clarify.
My Master Driger AR just broke Tired
Super glue here I come...
One of my W105s broke today. I was affixing an RSF to it(for safekeeping, not use) and I slipped and over-tightened, causing the prongs that hold the Performance Tip in place to snap off inside of it. I managed to get the broken bits out of the RSF, but there was no salvaging the W105.

Could be worse, though - I could've broken a remotely useful part that I didn't already have four of.
(Oct. 15, 2011  2:24 PM)Ballbreaker Wrote: Dark Bull horn spin track,

Hasbro never even released H145 Mold 1.
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:15 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2011  2:24 PM)Ballbreaker Wrote: Dark Bull horn spin track,

Hasbro never even released H145 Mold 1.

Yes, that´s rigth, sorry for my mistake Confused . Many time ago i read in the Beywiki the 2 molds issue and this confused me the other day, i read and see the photos again. Thanks for clarify.

But what i´m trying to say is that i have two diferentes Hasbro H145, the old ones were red translucent and the others are non-translucent, altought they have the same shape-mold, is sure for me that the translucent model is made of another type of plastic more breakeable; in fact i break one a time ago easily.

The other, the non-translucent red has another feel when is touched and resist a lot ( if it is like more "flexible" but robust). Curiously there´s a Flame Aries model, ugly model for me, offered in one of this 2-bey box that had the H145 in non-translucent orange instead of red.

Anyway, thanks for correct me, sorry for my mistake but be care with these old 2 beys blisters sets wich, i repeated, have parts very old and breaks easily in many cases.

Salute!!! Wink

I own plastic beyblades around 10 years old.
They don't seem to break very often.
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I own plastic beyblades around 10 years old.

By the way, i only want to remark this issue for a especific product in an especific context.

I use many plastic parts for other uses and sometimes manufactures makes defective parts, fisrt mold H145 from T.T. is an example and then corrected, but if a piece is not defective and is well keep and use there´s no reason to break easily, obviously.

For me a true thing is: if the pieces are or stay a lot of time closed and suffers temperature changes and friction is very possible that breaks even without use; i had an ED spin track of these "series" and it breaks literally in my hand one wing.

This not criticism to Hasbro, is a simple aspect that occurs with some pieces eventually but increases if the above explain occurs, and i only try to advise of this with my experience in these especific packs.

Salute!!

actually (although i would rather have the tt Hasbro is ok) i bought a double pack almost a month ago with the Aries in it you talked about previously and i like it i hate h145 too much recoil and i have a friend... well more like a kid im teaching he has that the h145 from double pack and it go's into many of his combos and has had it for i would say 3 months the Aries wing was a mold problem im sure of that because Hasbro products are very often miss made i had an earth wheel that i didn't notice this until the end of summer this year one area had a bunch of metal i guess bars that were molded into the side i fixed it that day because although it was only 1 or 2 it increased the balance tremendously to a point that it seemed insane that 1 or 2 little bars threw it off completely so Hasbro screws things up often but surprisingly they do get it right when i read the bwiki here i learned that dark is better than the ot mold so hasbro isn't that bad...but it is horrible like a horror movie
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: I own plastic beyblades around 10 years old.

Same here.
It blows my mind how long they've survived, and what they can still handle.
Seriously! Plastics are SO durable!
When I was 7-8 years old, I broke my beys purposely(Yes, I regret that) so that I could purchase new ones by whining! I tossed them out of my window, I battled them against fake Indian beys (Indian beys can break any bey in a single battle!), I did just everything possible and still, they did not break as badly as MFB's tend to break these days. The most fragile part of plastics is equivalent to the most sturdy and durable part of MFBs.
My AD145 and 230 tend to carp up my facebolts pretty badly. only the MF variants go in easily, and it makes them bend downwards. not like I'm going to be able to buy another anytime soon.
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:03 AM)Hazel Wrote: One of my W105s broke today. I was affixing an RSF to it(for safekeeping, not use) and I slipped and over-tightened, causing the prongs that hold the Performance Tip in place to snap off inside of it. I managed to get the broken bits out of the RSF, but there was no salvaging the W105.

Could be worse, though - I could've broken a remotely useful part that I didn't already have four of.

so did one of mine that was a major part of one of my custom beyblades i was so mad then i went into my sisters room and took hers so far she doesnt know about it so im fine,cant believe how easy those 2 wings broke when it took it a hit from my ray pegasus 100R2F that flipped it and hit it again breaking the other one