Whine about your breaks

IM SO >8| MY BRAND NEW BEY LAUNCHER LR BROKE AFTER 7 USES GURR
(Oct. 30, 2011  4:43 PM)spninoutoctrl Wrote: IM SO >8| MY BRAND NEW BEY LAUNCHER LR BROKE AFTER 7 USES GURR

...what on earth were you doing with it? The L/R is considerably more durable than its Beylauncher Buddy.
(Oct. 30, 2011  4:43 PM)spninoutoctrl Wrote: IM SO >8| MY BRAND NEW BEY LAUNCHER LR BROKE AFTER 7 USES GURR

If the handle broke, get a Beylauncher suspension and put it in there. That's what I've done with mine recently! I thought it wouldn't work, but it does!
And if the string stopped retracting check out this thread - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fixing-A...ylaunchers
My Beylauncher LR handle snapped after 5 uses Crying
how where you using it? mine has been with me for a year already and has been my ONLY launcher ever since Grin
I'm using a launcher rubber....
My Byxis and Unicorno face broke. Crying They both snapped when using 230. It was probably the reason for breakage. But the faces still screw in partially and can be launched on a bey.
i don't know what happened it was the day i got it and its a sonokong (is that how you spell it) i was launching it without a launcher grip (don't have one anymore but if go's right i will get some new equipment after Christmas) to the side or forward backwards...ugh um kinda like you would pull a normal beylauncher in a launcher grip with the handle towards you only to the side fingers loose so after launch it would retract and it just snapped i hope to fix it then get a suspension for Christmas and a metal assist ect
(Oct. 31, 2011  1:43 AM)spninoutoctrl Wrote: i don't know what happened it was the day i got it and its a sonokong (is that how you spell it) i was launching it without a launcher grip (don't have one anymore but if go's right i will get some new equipment after Christmas) to the side or forward backwards...ugh um kinda like you would pull a normal beylauncher in a launcher grip with the handle towards you only to the side fingers loose so after launch it would retract and it just snapped i hope to fix it then get a suspension for Christmas and a metal assist ect

That's why. Beylauncher L/Rs from Sono-Kong are more prone to breakage than the Takara-Tomy ones. Nothing to be surprised about. Smile
Ahh, yes, that would do it. It's actually a rather noticable increase in break frequency over TT, unfortunately, but the solutions Raigeko offered are still valid and effective.
Yeah, I have a Sono Kong one. That's how mine broke. It lasted about 6-ish months or so. But I always used the Suspension and launched weak with it, so yeah. XD
ooooooooo Chocked_2 im stupefied i should have thought of that ... at least the gravity perseus is working fine its my first tt/sono the with the blade im much happier with it i really see the fail that is Hasbro i thought they were ok but now my mind (or what i had of one) has been blown to pieces
My cousin broke my Beylauncher L clear URS version because of his abnormal strong launch power on his first use of it. Also broke my SF.
I've broken:
2 SF'S
3 Face Bolts
My 145 has a huge crack in it, and loosens if I tighten it too far.
NO! My Kronos Face just broke! And right before I was going to do the review of it... Unhappy
(Oct. 31, 2011  6:44 AM)sum 472 Wrote: My cousin broke my Beylauncher L clear URS version because of his abnormal strong launch power on his first use of it.

did that to a hasbro one and i had a very weak launch because my fingers slipped
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:00 PM)spninoutoctrl Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2011  6:44 AM)sum 472 Wrote: My cousin broke my Beylauncher L clear URS version because of his abnormal strong launch power on his first use of it.

did that to a hasbro one and i had a very weak launch because my fingers slipped

Hasbro has a Beylauncher/Stringlauncher L? News to me...
I've broken about ten facebolts. My dad was tired of me spending money on replacements so I borrowed one from Meteo l-Leone. I've also broken a LR Beylauncher, a right Beylauncher, and a light launcher. I have a feeling one of my flat tips is about to break. Unhappy
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:12 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:00 PM)spninoutoctrl Wrote:

Hasbro has a Beylauncher/Stringlauncher L? News to me...

oops i didn't see the l sorry
My printed Pisces face just broke. Crying But it went out with a bang. I was battling Pisces DF145BS against Storm Pegasis 105WB, and as soon as Pegasis hit Pisces the face unscrewed. I think it had been weak along the fracture line to begin with, because I saw the entire face begin to fly up, but then the top flew off instead, Pisces jumped a little and the track and bottom spun out. Just a Pisces wheel left in the stadium, and it started circling the stadium, and knocked out Pegasis. Grin I was also right about the unscrewed face thing, because the bottom portion wasn't screwed in the track like it's supposed to be and fell out when I took off the BS.
Well, my Hasbro string launcher broke last month and now I don't see anymore of them in Wal-Mart, so I guess I'm going to have to order a TT string launcher online.

DELETED.
Two days ago I was playing with beyblades some friends. We both have a lot beyblades so we were battling a lot. We were also playing on a table and we were using the MFB attack stadium. I was battling one of my friend's basalt combos when his basalt knocked out my bey and it hit the hard wood floor at the bottom of the table. My bey was using a RF and when it hit the floor it got deformed and slanted a little. I didnt notice though until when I launched it in the second battle it just started to make little circles and stopped spinning. It would usually be very aggressive so thats when I checked it. Oh well it lasted me 10 months and it still acted as if it were brand new. I used it a lot too. Good thing I have a spare! Eee Last time im ever going to play on hard world floor though.
My third metal fight beyblade, flame Sagittario broke in a battle against storm pegasus. The only thing that broke was the facebolt. It is ironic that I now use the fusion wheel flame on my flame pegasus, the same bey that broke sagittario
My Burn Fireblaze facebolt, Rock Aries facebolt, and Rock Orso facebolt broke. Hasbro grip hinge broke, part on 135 track of Burn Fireblaze broke, my Flame Byxis facebolt cracked and got jammed into my 230 track. Oh yeah, my MF (metal face) broke too.
Bah, my Pegasus facebolt broke the other day! And now my Libra one just did, too! I wish Hasbro didn't suck so badly...