Fixing All Your Beylaunchers!

You: [Image: e9azk8.jpg]
^^^UltimateFry made that Joyful_3

Seeing as how there are a lot of breakages with everyone and their Beylaunchers, I decided to make an archive with some videos on how to fix them! I searched and found nothing, so I hope that there isn't another thread for this!

Beylauncher
Akiras Daddy's.
Beylauncher L
Callum6939's.
Beylauncher L/R
Callum6939's.
Akiras Daddy's.
Others
Akiras Daddy's. How to fix a Beylauncher handle.
Callum6939's. Fixing the coil/spring.
This is the same process in the Beylauncher L/R, but in the Beylauncher L the spring should be reversed.

Akiras Daddy's. How to replace the string in a beylauncher.
Step by step guide:
Open Beylauncher.
Open white circle where the string ends.
Remove brass tab by cutting the string.
Remove string from handle.
Remove string from Beylauncher.
Cut other string to be same length.
Insert new string into brass tab, tie knot at the end.
Place string with tab into white circle, close it.
Insert string into handle, tie knot at the end.
Reassemble Beylauncher.
???
Profit!
Credit goes to Greimatter.

Broken handle?
You can get a Beylauncher Suspension and still place the suspension in. This can act as a temporary handle until you can obtain a new beylauncher!
*NOTE:
This will only work with handles that have completely come off. Beylauncher Suspensions are incompatible with Hasbro Beylaunchers.
This is great. Thanks for posting this Raigeko13. This will help with all the clutter in the "Ask a question" thread. Good job. Grin
Thanks a lot for posting this..I was wondering whether I could fix my launcher when I saw this...helped me a lot...thanks

EDIT: thanks Akiras Daddy, Callum 6939 and ONImuzik as well
(Jul. 10, 2011  9:18 AM)Hero Wrote: This is great. Thanks for posting this Raigeko13. This will help with all the clutter in the "Ask a question" thread. Good job. Grin
That's why I made it! Grin Thanks!

(Jul. 10, 2011  9:20 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Thanks a lot for posting this..I was wondering whether I could fix my launcher when I saw this...helped me a lot...thanks
Welcome! But don't thank me, you should be thanking ONImuzik, Callum6939, and Akiras Daddy! I'm really just helping them get more views... LOL.
Told you it was a good idea Wink
This will save a lot of time and spam Smile
Thanks to this, I have successfully fixed my broken light blue Beylauncher. [:

Thank you.
Hah, told you, Raigeko.

Man I wish this thread was around when I broke my L/R the first time, would've saved me so much hassle of figuring it out myself (I messed up the spring and everything, so I had to work that out). Also would've saved me writing the longwinded coil-fixing explanation to you, Raigeko, ahah Tongue_out

Yo Blah, you got sticky powers? Jus' sayin, this totally needs to be stickied. Tongue_out
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yo Blah, you got sticky powers? Jus' sayin, this totally needs to be stickied. Tongue_out

There are too many stickied topics already. Just redirect people to this thread when they will inevitably make a new topic asking about that even if it were stickied.
OMG, I just realized the mechanics (including me), never thought of making a thread like this lol.

good, Rai for realizing it needed to be made Joyful_3
(Jul. 10, 2011  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yo Blah, you got sticky powers? Jus' sayin, this totally needs to be stickied. Tongue_out

There are too many stickied topics already. Just redirect people to this thread when they will inevitably make a new topic asking about that even if it were stickied.

I'd argue that a number of them are far less important or useful than this, but you're the boss. Wink
I don't think you should be putting illegal adjustments to the WBO. The rev-up launcher fixing method is illegal, I don't think the WBO will allow you to coil tape around the inner mechanism.
(Jul. 10, 2011  9:43 PM)BeyJun Wrote: I don't think you should be putting illegal adjustments to the WBO. The rev-up launcher fixing method is illegal, I don't think the WBO will allow you to coil tape around the inner mechanism.

Ah, I think that was added after I posted. Raigeko13, you definitely have to remove the videos about the Rev-Up launcher, we simply cannot spread the idea of illegal modifications.
yeah, tape on the internal mechanism is illegal, if you need to fix that you need to buy a new set of prongs.
My bad, I didn't watch the whole video thouroughly - I thought it was how to fix it, not mod it. My bad. Link removed.
Also Onimuzik's LR thing isn't fixing it it's how to use it, ie taking the cap of and other stuff
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really needed this. I have 6 beylaunchers waiting to be fixed.
Opps, just bust my Beylauncher L/R... guess I'll just fix it...

Edit: carp... I fixed it, but forgot to put the clip back, now i got to take it apart again Crying
Thanks, Raigeko! You (as well as AD) saved my Beylauncher LR! It is now out of surgery and is recovering. Smile
Updated OP, with how to fix the string itself! Grin
Nice, if my string ever needs fixing, I now know what to do!
Thanks Smile I fixed my L/R launcher but it seems to be weaker then before. Anyone know what i could have done wrong?
(Jul. 19, 2011  10:21 PM)Arctic Wrote: Thanks Smile I fixed my L/R launcher but it seems to be weaker then before. Anyone know what i could have done wrong?

you may not have twisted the spiral gear enough?
Yeah what Callum said. About 8-10 full clockwise turns should do it good. I also have this problem with my L/R, but I'm to lazy to fix it, haha. My right one is... Meh.
Left is....
ZOMGWTFBBQWAFFLES DAS POWERFUL!
Is it possible that someone could make a video of how to properly change the string. I'm not completely sure of myself and that I may mess it up without actually seeing it.
Well Greimatter said he's too lazy to do it. Plus I have no extra string to do it with Tongue_out Maybe someone can help out?