Fixing All Your Beylaunchers!

Sometimes we all got to learn to do thing on our own with mistakes, with out them how do we really learn. X)

Thanks for posting these their very useful. I aught to try it out sometime my self given I have anything to fix at the time and I remember this before tossing it lol
I would do a vid to replace a string (as my beylauncher Ls string is getting torn slightly), but I currently can't find any string the right width, length doesn't matter as you can cut it to the right length Joyful_3
I tried it but the string
1tighten
2. Wont retract i did everthing callum said, open beylauncher, open spring thingy, open, remove string, open thing, open coil top part, cut, put back all together.
(Jul. 25, 2011  2:08 PM)Librasam Wrote: I tried it but the string
1tighten
2. Wont retract i did everthing callum said, open beylauncher, open spring thingy, open, remove string, open thing, open coil top part, cut, put back all together.

was the Spiral spring in the cartridge damaged? also did you twist it 10 times? lastly were there any teeth from the gears broken?
thanks this helped alot Wink
Twist what ten times?
The inner spring.
No. Is that neccesary???
No to what? And of course it's necessary, watch the videos. You apparently have NOT, otherwise you would know that it is necessary to coil it up.
Sorry for the necro, But I can't believe the String Exchange worked! Thanks Raigeko for making this thread, and especially Greimatter for the Instructions.
Welcome! And don't worry, this kind of needed a necro, people probably think that when their beylauncher breaks it's gone for good, but usually it's fixable. Unless it is LITERALLY broken.
Thanks, Rai! My string launcher is near breaking, so this will be useful so I can
[Image: e9azk8.jpg]
I am SO adding that to the OP.
When Grei's instructions say:

Remove string from handle, what does that mean? I thought there was a know inside the handle... how do I remove that.
Thanx for this, this will be helpful to many members.
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:40 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: When Grei's instructions say:

Remove string from handle, what does that mean? I thought there was a know inside the handle... how do I remove that.

I don't really know, PM him.
It would be better if he posts here. Because it wont be fair for him to get Cluttered by the same type of PM's.
Wait, I didnt find any ways to fix a broken handle, as in cracked. Solution?
thanks for this thread but I didn't see any videos on how to fix a broken string launcher handle thats the only problem I have with string launchers
BTW AkirasDaddy made a new vid on how to replace the string. Put that in the OP. http://www.youtube.com/user/AkirasDaddy#...QXODHTbCi4
Updated the OP with AD's String replacing video, thanks Hollow Perseus!

Arctic
That's already up there in the OP lol.
YAY! I contributed Grin No more clutter!
cheers rai, replaced the handle on mybeylauncher LR it had a broken handle half off
what is the stringlauncher's string length