Whine about your breaks

(Mar. 31, 2020  3:14 AM)Breakerz Wrote: My union Achilles destroyed my winning Valkyrie and it snapped into 3 pieces

Pictures?
Regalia and apocalypse brokeUnhappy
(Mar. 31, 2020  6:00 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Regalia and apocalypse brokeUnhappy
How?
(Mar. 31, 2020  6:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  6:00 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: Regalia and apocalypse brokeUnhappy
How?
The tabs you have to hit in to burst it came off
(Mar. 31, 2020  6:15 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  6:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: How?

That is a giant oof. The gear inside my long Left string launcher has a giant crack around it. I will have some pics soon.
Here is a pic of my broken valkyrie

https://s.amsu.ng/bl2s9LHTnhmN
(Mar. 11, 2020  4:37 AM)MajestiqMike Wrote: Had an after school battle with my nephews and my zeta driver on my TT spriggan requiem shattered going against a hasbro khalzar k3 Unhappy RIP Zeta

Hmmm... maybe I should get khalzar...
(Mar. 31, 2020  7:55 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  4:37 AM)MajestiqMike Wrote: Had an after school battle with my nephews and my zeta driver on my TT spriggan requiem shattered going against a hasbro khalzar k3 Unhappy RIP Zeta

Hmmm... maybe I should get khalzar...

Or you could ge kukulcan
It got thrown out but I have some remains

so
(Mar. 31, 2020  3:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  3:14 AM)Breakerz Wrote: My union Achilles destroyed my winning Valkyrie and it snapped into 3 pieces

Pictures?
My C145 Tracks are in a beyblade graveyard
My sw145 track snapped into a bunch of pieces when a hammer fell on it from a shelf
My Shelter Regulus (Takara) has a huge crack in it...
Broke my 3rd LR Beylauncher's string part, but was able to do part transplant from the previously broken LR with busted gears. Not sure if is still counts as a break lol
(Mar. 31, 2020  6:15 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  6:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: How?
They were probably fake, that’s what happened to my friends fake apocalypse.
lol this happend to everyone at least once but my z achilles broke
Almost every single one of my MFB launchers are broken, my only surviving ones are some cordless ripcord launchers, the complete launchers from the Hasbro Beyblade MFB Hyper-Strike Battle Set, and one fake LR MFB String Launcher.
My Turbo Spryzen got all scratched up because my brother was using a HS driver on 12.

Its not that bad though.
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:11 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  6:15 PM)Blader Boy7 Wrote: The tabs you have to hit in to burst it came off
They were probably fake, that’s what happened to my friends fake apocalypse.
It wasn't fake. It cam in the set, and the logo was Takata Tony. It was 100% not fake
My Cho-Z Spriggan shattered to my Prime Apocalypse.

And also, when doing a random parts tournament one of my Bullet drivers broke.
My lower-mid right half of Legend Spriggan broke off against God Valkyrie
my meteo ldrago broke mid-battle into 4 parts each dragon head broke off leaving just the middle and then went flying and broke my vairy arise and also damage the bottom of gravity destroyer (was doing best-left spin)
this was my friend but one time i forget what combo but it was very small and it hit flash sagitarios spintrack and it actually went right through it and the metal slammed down onto the beyblade and shattered that one
My breaks for the moment is Z Achilles, Winning Valkyrie, Sieg Excalibur, vs Cho Z Achilles.
the layer base of Venom broke, and my most recent one was Zwei Uncertain vs judgment diabolos. (all takara Tommy)
Happened a little while ago, but I forgot to post a pic of it.

[Image: HNI_0009.JPG]
Welp, my LR String Launcher (fake) broke, it's string doesn't go all the way back to the launcher when I launch. That kids, is way you never buy fakes.