Whine about your breaks

(Nov. 18, 2019  1:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:35 AM)YishYash Wrote: While battling with Doomscizor D2 and Diablo Nemesis, the weirdest thing happened. Doomsiczor broke and split into 3 parts. Funny thing is I was able to put it back together. What happened, is it supposed to do that?

Do you mean the layer broke into three parts, or the entire beyblade?

The whole bey split. The top plastic, from the middle metal and the bottom tip. I don't remember Kreis Cygnus ever doing that.
(Nov. 18, 2019  10:10 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  1:36 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Do you mean the layer broke into three parts, or the entire beyblade?

The whole bey split. The top plastic, from the middle metal and the bottom tip. I don't remember Kreis Cygnus ever doing that.

Lol I knew it was a joke?.
(Nov. 17, 2019  3:04 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2019  10:01 PM)oceanstem Wrote: i think i was battling my brother's variares

Just saying, the Metal saga was on a whole different power level than Burst. They can and will tear Burst beys to shreds easily.

It's why you shouldn't fight different series against each other tbh, because it's never gonna work out well.
My brother refuses to use Burst, but who else could I battle? Plus I've actually beat him using Burst quite a few times before
(Nov. 19, 2019  2:26 AM)oceanstem Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2019  3:04 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Just saying, the Metal saga was on a whole different power level than Burst. They can and will tear Burst beys to shreds easily.

It's why you shouldn't fight different series against each other tbh, because it's never gonna work out well.
My brother refuses to use Burst, but who else could I battle? Plus I've actually beat him using Burst quite a few times before

It's still very risky for the Burst beys. They're not meant to handle that sort of impact.
(Nov. 19, 2019  2:46 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2019  2:26 AM)oceanstem Wrote: My brother refuses to use Burst, but who else could I battle? Plus I've actually beat him using Burst quite a few times before

It's still very risky for the Burst beys. They're not meant to handle that sort of impact.

That is the point.
My second long bey launcher R broke recently
Not entirely sure if it counts as a break since my Hybrid is fine and functional, but I find that it randomly reverse spins when it wasn't supposed to. It rarely happens of course, but it's weird that it reverse spins instead of boosting like it's supposed to at times. I mean it does take a very hard hits so maybe that's why, but still... it's a bit concerning, but can be fixed by turning the driver on and off... at least for me.
(Nov. 24, 2019  6:04 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Not entirely sure if it counts as a break since my Hybrid is fine and functional, but I find that it randomly reverse spins when it wasn't supposed to. It rarely happens of course, but it's weird that it reverse spins instead of boosting like it's supposed to at times. I mean it does take a very hard hits so maybe that's why, but still... it's a bit concerning, but can be fixed by turning the driver on and off... at least for me.

That is quite a weird "malfunction". Did you try changing the battery positions? If that still persists, maybe it was a defect where they may have mistakenly put algorithms of Ignition' into the Hybrid's circuit board? Not too familiar with how electronics are programmed, but that might be a possibility.
(Nov. 24, 2019  6:14 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2019  6:04 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Not entirely sure if it counts as a break since my Hybrid is fine and functional, but I find that it randomly reverse spins when it wasn't supposed to. It rarely happens of course, but it's weird that it reverse spins instead of boosting like it's supposed to at times. I mean it does take a very hard hits so maybe that's why, but still... it's a bit concerning, but can be fixed by turning the driver on and off... at least for me.

That is quite a weird "malfunction". Did you try changing the battery positions? If that still persists, maybe it was a defect where they may have mistakenly put algorithms of Ignition' into the Hybrid's circuit board? Not too familiar with how electronics are programmed, but that might be a possibility.

Just a ig recolor without the dash XD
So i ordered a Imperial Dragon, Venom Diabolos, and a Ace Dragon today. Everything was good until my ignition driver just stopped working after a while. I then was sad but was like that happens, then I tried to try different combos and chips on Imperial. I noticed that it was very difficult to change a chip,b but kept changing, I then noticed the teeth seemed looser each time, so I checked it out and It turned out that the teeth were under the blue part, so the drivers were basically sliding. I then tried to take off the current chip and it didn't want to I struggled for about 5 minutes until it came off bent. That chip was the one from my ace dragon. Also my bullet driver was broken. I'm extremely disappointed after spending around 80 dollars. ??
(Nov. 26, 2019  6:58 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: So i ordered a Imperial Dragon, Venom Diabolos, and a Ace Dragon today. Everything was good until my ignition driver just stopped working after a while. I then was sad but was like that happens, then I tried to try different combos and chips on Imperial. I noticed that it was very difficult to change a chip,b but kept changing, I then noticed the teeth seemed looser each time, so I checked it out and It turned out that the teeth were under the blue part, so the drivers were basically sliding. I then tried to take off the current chip and it didn't want to I struggled for about 5 minutes until it came off bent. That chip was the one from my ace dragon. Also my bullet driver was broken. I'm extremely disappointed after spending around 80 dollars. ??

Aside from the Ig' the breaks seem to be user error. You need to be careful, especially with this new series having more fragile parts. My diabolos bullet driver is fine, and I've had it for half a month.
the Power mode wings on my Union Achilles broke today
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:04 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2019  6:58 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: So i ordered a Imperial Dragon, Venom Diabolos, and a Ace Dragon today. Everything was good until my ignition driver just stopped working after a while. I then was sad but was like that happens, then I tried to try different combos and chips on Imperial. I noticed that it was very difficult to change a chip,b but kept changing, I then noticed the teeth seemed looser each time, so I checked it out and It turned out that the teeth were under the blue part, so the drivers were basically sliding. I then tried to take off the current chip and it didn't want to I struggled for about 5 minutes until it came off bent. That chip was the one from my ace dragon. Also my bullet driver was broken. I'm extremely disappointed after spending around 80 dollars. ??

Aside from the Ig' the breaks seem to be user error. You need to be careful, especially with this new series having more fragile parts. My diabolos bullet driver is fine, and I've had it for half a month.

The bullet driver came broken right out the box, maybe the imperial is my fault but the bullet wasn't I didn't even get to launch it.
I broke my Spryzen Requiem (first bey) by not realizing you had to click it twice. It broke my Zeta and my spryzen a bit. Hasbro shipped me another one, and i guess acidently a Krusher Deathsyther for free.

Now i know it needs to click twice.
And i just have that random 0 in my parts box
So far I've gotten 2 Hybrid drivers. The first was downright unusable with no functional motor and a spring lock that was severely tilted and damaged a Spriggan Requiem layer, and will do the same to any other layer I use it with. the second has a functional spring lock, but still no motor action.

My luck here is just bad methinks.
(Nov. 28, 2019  6:13 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: So far I've gotten 2 Hybrid drivers. The first was downright unusable with no functional motor and a spring lock that was severely tilted and damaged a Spriggan Requiem layer, and will do the same to any other layer I use it with. the second has a functional spring lock, but still no motor action.

My luck here is just bad methinks.
Dang, if only TT was like hasbro where they resend u the bey for free and acidently give you another (different) one lol
Not necessarily a breakage but I've just received my Imperial Dragon today and the Ignition' Driver is really inconsistent and doesn't work anymore.

At first, it works fine but after a while, it became really wonky when battling against my Cho-Z beys (and I always made sure I was careful not to hit the Driver too) and then it couldn't perform the reverse rotation thing during battle. After trying to get it to work by switching it off and then on, it just became even more inconsistent and the motor worked even less, to the point it can't even boost in either rotations.

And I know someone is going to say that I was probably still rough with it and in some ways, it's true (though I tried to be as careful as I could) but I've had my Hybrid Driver longer and that still works just fine for me and it went through more battles than my Ignition' Driver did.
I once launched Archer Hercules so hard that the bows were forced out too hard and they just flew off the layer itself. Good times.
(Dec. 01, 2019  6:05 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Not necessarily a breakage but I've just received my Imperial Dragon today and the Ignition' Driver is really inconsistent and doesn't work anymore.

At first, it works fine but after a while, it became really wonky when battling against my Cho-Z beys (and I always made sure I was careful not to hit the Driver too) and then it couldn't perform the reverse rotation thing during battle. After trying to get it to work by switching it off and then on, it just became even more inconsistent and the motor worked even less, to the point it can't even boost in either rotations.

And I know someone is going to say that I was probably still rough with it and in some ways, it's true (though I tried to be as careful as I could) but I've had my Hybrid Driver longer and that still works just fine for me and it went through more battles than my Ignition' Driver did.

I've gotten 2 Hybrids, one which seems to have just been defective and the other which I'm assuming was damaged during shipping. Shipping isn't always kind to these electronic drivers, as the delivery people can be rough and damage them inside their packages. It may not be your fault as much as theirs.
(Dec. 01, 2019  6:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  6:05 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Not necessarily a breakage but I've just received my Imperial Dragon today and the Ignition' Driver is really inconsistent and doesn't work anymore.

I've gotten 2 Hybrids, one which seems to have just been defective and the other which I'm assuming was damaged during shipping. Shipping isn't always kind to these electronic drivers, as the delivery people can be rough and damage them inside their packages. It may not be your fault as much as theirs.

It's a possibility, no doubt so I'll keep that in mind. For now, I'm going to assume that battling against some Cho-Z beys was also not such a great idea either.

It's just a shame how some Hybrid and Ignition' Drivers can malfunction so quickly, especially considering how pricey they are.

Now I don't know what the possible upcoming Diaboros will have as a Driver, but let's just assume that everyone's predictions were correct and that it is a motorized Driver but also equipped with the Bullet Driver gimmick like most are predicting... Having a mini bey detach itself from the possible Driver and accidentally smacking against the motorized base constantly will be problematic. Of course, that's only if everyone's predictions for the possible new Driver, for a possible Diaboros upgrade were to come true.
(Dec. 01, 2019  6:51 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  6:24 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I've gotten 2 Hybrids, one which seems to have just been defective and the other which I'm assuming was damaged during shipping. Shipping isn't always kind to these electronic drivers, as the delivery people can be rough and damage them inside their packages. It may not be your fault as much as theirs.

It's a possibility, no doubt so I'll keep that in mind. For now, I'm going to assume that battling against some Cho-Z beys was also not such a great idea either.

It's just a shame how some Hybrid and Ignition' Drivers can malfunction so quickly, especially considering how pricey they are.

Now I don't know what the possible upcoming Diaboros will have as a Driver, but let's just assume that everyone's predictions were correct and that it is a motorized Driver but also equipped with the Bullet Driver gimmick like most are predicting... Having a mini bey detach itself from the possible Driver and accidentally smacking against the motorized base constantly will be problematic. Of course, that's only if everyone's predictions for the possible new Driver, for a possible Diaboros upgrade were to come true.

What if the drone/mini-bey would be equipped with the motorized gimmick? It could make it the heaviest Driver of all time and kill off launchers faster than you can destroy an electric Driver
(Dec. 02, 2019  1:06 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2019  6:51 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: It's a possibility, no doubt so I'll keep that in mind. For now, I'm going to assume that battling against some Cho-Z beys was also not such a great idea either.

What if the drone/mini-bey would be equipped with the motorized gimmick? It could make it the heaviest Driver of all time and kill off launchers faster than you can destroy an electric Driver

Yeah, that could happen too, if a Driver like that exists. Unless they make the Disc that's fused with the possible motor Driver lighter to compensate.
My S2 that I bought years ago is in the process of breaking, been battling it for 2 hrs now, and there are about 7 cracks, don't think it will survive the night.
I’ve had my Winning Valkyrie since around late May of 2018, and less than a week ago I realized that one of the teeth on it chipped off. It’s still usable but that’s the first time any of my TT beyblades have had a true break.